• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSX FLORIDA TOURNEY "Omnismash!" FULL! Results-ShoutOuts "On First page"

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Melee Guy: :eek: omg man i am so sorry that really sucks man. My Grandfather had to go through a double bypass surgery... You're dad should be fine. I'm not the religous type, so all I have to say is that you're dad is too cool and 1337 to pass away yet. I sincerely hope he will be ok... I think i talked with you're dad more than you... whose shoulder will i cry on when I lose my next tournament??? :(

On a better note... very very good chance that I will be having a smashfest on the 19th of march... i can prolly hold in my downstairs like me and 5 to 7 other people... i'll make a thread when things are definite... i expect mav, cloud, flowin', and KOTS to be there =P

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
sounds cool Xif too bad im tied up on the 19th or else i wouldve had my jiggly own you...meh, oh well.

green mario: dude you ripped me off, i was the origonator of the green mario (though in my circle of friends he was known as landscaping mario) danm you...meh, oh well.

and...meh, oh well.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
MeleeGuy: Awww your dad is too cool to suffer like that. I will pray for him and have a moment of silence. I pray he recovers quickly as possible.

Flowin: Just you wait... Im going to make a come back. But good stuff!

Coza: Im not used to Link dittos, not many people play me vs. Link. And your Link has good mindgames, My Link has more experience and Technical skill than yours. Its all about Link vs. 25 casts of other characters which makes the best Link not the result of a Link ditto. Besides I only had one round with you.

Cloud: Im not used to fighting good Roy's like yours. I was gettin tired that night too.

I got my Link and my Zelda to take on a low tier tournament. :mad:

Maverick: Thats an old tier list. They are making up a new one soon. If it was the new one, Ice Climbers would be high tier. (You would know why if you saw SheikSSBM IC's chaingrabbing Noucles Sheik.) lol.

Green_Mario: Awesome, I will be at ZP on Friday too.

NotoriousLlamaz

Smash Journeyman
meleeguy: my prayers r with ur dad man... hope everythign turns out okay

Originally posted by Young Ic3

Anyways I forgot to point this out. The morning of Omnismash someone was being disrespectful while helping them out giving directions. Thats something I can't tolerate. Next time someone might get hurt if I get disrespected while helping him/her.
??? That chit better not be directed towards llama. i hope ur not talkin about me because i had a few fockers in the car being loud... w.e ... SOMEONE MIGHT GET HURT ... LMFAO ... whether or not that was directed towards me i dont give a f*ck ... i totally forgot about dat sh*t already so i wouldnt make baseless threats...

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by NotoriousLlamaz
??? That chit better not be directed towards llama. i hope ur not talkin about me because i had a few fockers in the car being loud... w.e ... SOMEONE MIGHT GET HURT ... LMFAO ... whether or not that was directed towards me i dont give a f*ck ... i totally forgot about dat sh*t already so i wouldnt make baseless threats...
Aye yo, I dunno if it was you or not. Whoever it was i want let them that I warn them not to be disrespect ful to me like that again. And im not making a threat, im making a FACT.

Im keeping praying for Meleeguy's Father. Stay strong.. L-cancel that surgery.

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Young Ic3, disrespectful?, naw amigo, Llama was trying to follow ****ty directions while i was being loud as ****. Don't misunderstand, and don't be making threats, because those threats will never be facts.

somedude123

Smash Ace
Melee Guy: Your dad will be in my prayers, and he will pull through this. :)

Xif: So are you and Green coming over today or what? Let me know.

Mave: Make your 1000 post in the MBR about how Mario should be Top Tier :D

Where the brackets at?

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by CaliburChamp
Coza: Im not used to Link dittos, not many people play me vs. Link. And your Link has good mindgames, My Link has more experience and Technical skill than yours. Its all about Link vs. 25 casts of other characters which makes the best Link not the result of a Link ditto. Besides I only had one round with you.
lol

Yeah it's cool man. I was just messing. We'll see at MLG Orlando I guess.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Red Dragon
Young Ic3, disrespectful?, naw amigo, Llama was trying to follow ****ty directions while i was being loud as ****. Don't misunderstand, and don't be making threats, because those threats will never be facts.
Red Dragon - Omg red Young Ic3 would f'in **** you...don't talk smack like that...omg he is 10x taller than you, Stronger than you, and faster than you...Not to mention older....lol don't get put down dawg..

Pfft stop making idle threats if you don't got no hands yo...

As for brackets I am typing them on the first post now...heads up...the placings are very interesting...

o_O

Calibur - w/e yo no johns....

NotoriousLlamaz

Smash Journeyman
cloud dog... dont get into this sh*t yo... and red this isnt with u either... i was on the phone with ice and if he feels disrrespected than let him feel that way... i aint no ***** to no man bro... i drove off into the sunset (literally) receivin directions so w.e the case may be ice shouldnt have even brought that sh*t up cuz i am over it... no Truth no promise nothing... FacT i dont need to fight over stupid **** like disrespect for someone givin horrible directions... i am not the type to say **** unless i hear bullSh*t like dat... just kno that it was me that so called "disrespected" u and if i went thru the situation i went thru sat. again i wouldve said worse knowin wat ur sayin today... everyone had fun at the tourney so dats wat u should be thinkin about rather than the shish that happened prior... if u still have a problem than thats only on ur part cuz this shish is over in my book unless u make more idle threats... that is a FACT

Edit: O ya and i forgot.... i dont give a **** if u kno or not but i left early as **** for the toruney to try and help u and cloud in the first place... so since i got lost for about 2 hours that never happened.... good 2 kno that people still hate on me even tho i try to keep my bzness off da boards

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Cloud, you are one stupid f*ck. Last time i knew me and Ic3 had no problems with each other, i just told him to not misunderstand and make the situation more than it is. Now you come in saying this **** like if i was gonna fight someone, no *****, thats not the way i solve small arguements like this, i ain't no ****ing child, and i refuse to let this go any further. Now stfu and go about your business.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Let me tell you something little boy...I aint no **** ***** to play with over the net...I will punch you in your danm mouth next time I see you if you keep *****ing...

**** with it...

I am seriously tired of your mouth....stfu already don't post again just fight me next time you see me how bout that...and I aint talkin bout no P**y *** smash game either.

Anyhow people results are on first page....for singles there interesting I am suprised that alote of people made it so far...

Thanks holla

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
STFU ALL OF YOU.

**** omg all of you are acting like litte kids that didn't get a sticker to put on their foreheads.

LET THIS THREAD DIE

HOLLA

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Ok Cloud, we will solve our problems TODAY.

I'll meet you outside flowin's house, hit me up on AIM, i'll tell you the time.

My new sn in AIM is Impervious Deity.

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
Man I can't believe what I just saw. Seriously Red, your crack-sniffing, ******** **** *** need to STFU because Everybody and their MOMA knows you ain't **** and you never was ****. I spoke with cloud and he said he's waiting for the call. Ill be there also. We will settle this **** one way or another. Either Fight or talk this out.

-1-

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
To me, it makes no difference, both my words and my fists solve problems. Whether you want to solve it with words or fists is up to Cloud. Either way, this nonsense will stop today. I'm talking to Llama to arrange a time and place, what i need you guys to do is AIM me, i'll give you the information you need, and i need your numbers as well, we're settling this.

my AIM: Impervious Deity

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
wtf? why does everyone gotta be so ****ing stupid? **** guys, seriously, its so ****ing annoying to see people argue over the most stupid things ever to exsist. Man, Llama is prolly stoned right now and is making 10 times more sense than anyone here -.- (no offense sexy llama man)

Flowin, at least you're smart, thats about the best analogy for this situation

Noucles: sorry, cant go, maybe next weekend tho, i gotta go to another friends house, been ditching him for smash for a month now >_<... and green mario aint going to zero ping, talked to him today at school and he has no ride.

Just when i thought FL was becoming smarter as a whole this **** has got to pop up...

unbelievable.

Dew Da Dash

Smash Ace
u guys seriously gonna fight over this? i got my money on cloud lol, if young ic3 gets involved in the fight its over lol, hes big as hell

young ic3 bring that camera of yours if u can to record it if your not involved in the fight

[Edit] LMFAO wtf @ sheik i didnt post this u did LOL

NotoriousLlamaz

Smash Journeyman
ReCap of 305 vs Broward....

Broward **** pu*s*ed out.

Simple and plain as that... nice try with not answering all the calls and me leaving you voicemails. MiA 305 for lyf pu*sy. A 16 year old was going to break u like the ***** u r mother ****er... i was going to make it a fair fight. Too bad u didnt have a chance 2 prove urself how gangsta u broward people really r. :beezo: FIN

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Cloud, we did everything you arranged you ***** *****. I was with my crew driving around calling ur *** so you can come through, but naw *****, you turned off your cell and hid in your closet like the ***** ***** you are.

You threaten me with weapons and your homeboys and once everything goes down, you don't show up, that is some real ***** ****.

Now, i told you to never disrespect me, i aint like these ***** ****** on the boards that you can talk **** to and expect a ***** to be quiet.

The point is you backed out from a fight against someone who's way younger than you, you thought i ate **** *****, you thought wrong.

Now eat your **** up and don't say somethin to me again, cuz it will save you from a situation you don't want to be in.

Lumbro

Smash Ace
What's REALLY Important.

So... Meleeguy

I hope your dad's okay. I'm not religious so I won't pray, but I do wish well for you.

NotoriousLlamaz

Smash Journeyman
Wat i thought was important

^^ TRU... that is really important.

But on a side note....

Cloud pus**ed out LMFAO... That has to have some importance too :o

Green_Mario

Smash Journeyman
Hey sorry to everyone that was at ZP. I couldnt make it cuz my dad was doin **** and i couldnt get a ride out there. Hopefully i can make it next week and sorry for the false news.

Melee guy i hope ur dads alright by now ^_^

Neil/lambchops: yo if u wanna do something next week let me or XIF kno.

Top Bottom