• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSX FLORIDA TOURNEY "Omnismash!" FULL! Results-ShoutOuts "On First page"

loserlad89

Smash Ace
This thread is getting kind of lame. Flowin needs to get his thread up and running. I hope meleeguys dad is ok, he hasnt let us know yet. well im done.

p.s. I beat Rocks CF with my Samus, and I dont even use Samus. lol. i guess my h4x are too good.

Jit

Smash Journeyman
I don't remember any of the teams actual names so I need you guys to PM me if you want people to know your teams...sorry =( I will try to figure it out later...
Noucles and Lambchops were Space Animals, and Rock crock and Foxhound were Foxand Rock connection, not Rock and Sock...

loserlad89

Smash Ace
Shut up Andy. Dennis and I beat you and Zack in like 500 matches. We would have owned. oh and Andy, you made a mistake, you guys werent team tasty, you were team sh*tty.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
i didnt know you went till i read a post about you playing or somthing. you gonna go to MLG Orlando? if so we should have a match before the tourney.

oh and since this thread is dying slowly anyone else play on oing to MLG Orlando?

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Ryan you have no room to talk. You had no teammate, and you placed 31st overall. Out of 32 people.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
nah i live a few miles from where omnismash was held, so the ride there is gonna be LOOOOOOOOONG. im gonna see if a friend of mine would let me stay at his place for mlg, hopefully i can make it tough and see some new comp.

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by falconlord7
uh tipman yea i was at he tourney i was wearing garfield pajamas >.> because im so sexy and cool *thumbs up*

ahaha
Were you kinda tall?

loserlad89

Smash Ace
Originally posted by CozaMonkey
Yeah Ryan you have no room to talk. You had no teammate, and you placed 31st overall. Out of 32 people.

I dont remember you having to play FlowinWater in your first match Zack. Maybe if I had easier matches like you did I wouldnt have done so bad.

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
Urgent news!!!!

Cause of Red's ****talking to yoda( the other guy Red talked to) Swen got arrested over at his crib and he is now on house arrest for 6 months.

Cloud will not be posting here anymore. PLUS he blocked smashboards and put a random password. He would thank everyone for being good to him. I wont be posting here as much also.

Red: thank you for calling swen when you reached flowin's house. OOPS youy didn't. nuff said.

Peace out.

MeleeGuy hit me up on AIM so we can chat.

-1-

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
what the hell did they arrest him for?!

I dont know wtf happened, but from the looks of it red got himself into a BAAAAAAAD position now... and ****ed up cloud on the way.

This is mad gay man... i see him on AIM right now, but he's away... and I dont wanna IM him in fear that he'll blow up on me >_<

Jit

Smash Journeyman
YO!!!

WTF??!!! OMG this is the gaysest thing ever, what really hapenned?? OMG GAYNESS TO THE MAXXORS you ppl... I can't believe how effing gay can things get..
I'm mad, yo swen ill mail you a snickers bar...
...for those who care, look at his away message...

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Cause of Red's ****talking to yoda( the other guy Red talked to) Swen got arrested over at his crib and he is now on house arrest for 6 months.
What in the h3ll kind of scuffle could this video game possibly ignite to warrant 6 months house arrest?

I'm sorry, but I'm taking that information with 6 tablespoons of salt and a pack of lemons unless I see Swen with the ankle alarm in his house with my own two eyes.

-Syn

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
IC3 AND CLOUD:

I don't really know who Yoda is, and i'm not really sure what happened and how it happened, but i do know how it started.

Cloud, you took a simple problem between Llama and Ic3, and turned it into a huge situation. You threatened me, and i could do nothing but respond to this threat, our problem could have been solved very easily, and no violence had to be involved, you have to remember we are in a simple game board, and we don't need to take anything personally, but unfortunately, you did take things personally and you threatened me to punch me if i didn't stop talking Smack, i was obviously offended, and had to respond to this disrespect. I told you that if you truly meant what you said, to lay a hand on me in the next tournament/smashfest. Then thinking i wouldn't respond, you challenged me to a fight, i accepted, because i never back down from my problems, but of course this was an unnecessary course of action in my place. I called you to set up the arrangements, and you threatened me with guns and your friends, i told you the time and the place to be. I got my boyz together and told them the situation and they decided on helping me solve my problem, since you involved guns, there was going to be unnecessary violence over a stupid arguement. I rode out and started calling you, but you never answered, i must have called you over 20 times. I must admit my ****** where dissapointed.

The point of this Cloud, is that our small arguement could have been solved with simple words and there was no need for disrespect, threats, or violence. You were uncapable to act like a mature adult, and this is where it got you. I honestly wish it could have been different.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
How could Swen get arrested when he didnt even show up for Red?
Some of you people take pride too far and this is what happens. I hope you guys learned a lesson here so you dont do something this stupid ever again. Peace.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
red no disrespect but you front like you tried to stop the situation from getting worst. im not trying to instigate but you shouldnt be posting things like "you have to remember we are in a simple game board, and we don't need to take anything personally..." if you dont go by it yourself. i know it aint none of my business but dont be saying things thats gonna make you sound hypocritical.

dont know exactly what happend but cloud just wanna let you know i appreciate you held this tourney for us and it sucks this happend.

yeah this thread is only breading conflicts between peeps, so i'll do like flowin and let it die.

-peace

NotoriousLlamaz

Smash Journeyman
i dont give a **** wat happened to swen... he wanted to take guns and **** dont giev a ****... and i just think he didnt show up and he hates smash and the community n e ways so he had no problems calling it quits... swen ur still a pus*y in my eyes for tryin to fight a 16 year old and backin out... im here for smash and grass... so grow up before u start making threats u cant follow thru on... u brought that upon urself if its tru ...

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
D@mn Swen had possession of a firearm your saying? Well know I can see how he got in trouble. Thats amazing for him to go that far. This is interesting.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Originally posted by CaliburChamp
D@mn Swen had possession of a firearm your saying? Well know I can see how he got in trouble. Thats amazing for him to go that far. This is interesting.
Very interesting. ::has second thoughts about going to MLG O-town:: :eek:

NotoriousLlamaz

Smash Journeyman
i dont kno if he actually had a possesion of a firearm or not but pretty much this is the line specifically that i loved the best...

"First your gonna fight me... then your gonna fight Ice... then **enter name here (i forgot)... and then im gonna shoot u"

To be quite honest... does that sound like the swen that we all kno n love ... lmfao... i dont luv him but most of u guyz kiss his *** so much u should have ur lips super glued to it...

I was only going to bring my crew and make this fight "Fists ONLY" and he took it too far. If u respect me i respect u back... im not the type to throw it down for any atercation but if yes i did call him a million times to confirm that we were there and no they never picked up... either they thought about it twice and realized smash is just not for him n e more cuz people keep "threatening" him then w.e ... but if he got arrested for the gayness than he brought it upon himself simple as that... honestly this should never happened this way but i was ready to rumble... i told him...

I remember telling him trying to calm him down that

"Yo he is 16 years old, ur 20 something... dont fight him... its not worth it to go to jail for a 16 year old"

But the anger he had blinded him to that simple fact.... I wish the best for him and i hope he learns not to be a d*ckhead to people he doesnt really kno... i had a lot of fun at this tourney and to have this thread end up like this is ridiculous... and it all started becuz of a minor dispute b.w ice n I and no one else should have been involved... including red... but swen's tru feelings toward red came out onece again and he let his anger bite him in the ***...
:(

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I doubt Cloud will go to MLG O-town now Mike G. No need to worry I guess. I just hope you guys are telling the truth, cause if your not, your going to look really bad on the boards. Its really unbelieveable to me. Oh well, glad no one is hurt.

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
I bet you guys didn't know what happened.

Here's the story.

Red talked to Cloud, he said blahblahblah and then something about bringing his boys(*****) and he'll called them and let them know when they reached Flowin's.

Then Cloud was like ight he'll bring his boys. 1st he called was yoda. But somehow when Yoda came over, Red called again and Yoda picked up the phone. then I was told that yoda was trying to break this up then Red said something and yoda lost it. then he went back and grabed his piece( PROVES that Cloud had no posession of any guns). Cloud was telling him no don't do that, but yoda would listen. He went back home waiting for the call. Then I came over waiting too. and wait....and wait.... until after 9 and Im like **** it waste of time. I went back home to take care of my business. Now That was the last time i heard from Cloud until Saturday Night saying he just got home from jail... Im like WTF.

Cloud said that yoda came back to his house @ 12am they went out chill then he saw some dude walking around. yoda was high and he lost it. he shot that kat.. then somehow he still got up fighting... then police came over and arrested all of them.

Now Red... im warning that this ain't over. Your're not dealing with Cloud. Yoda is you're next beef. So i dunno how you're gonna handle it but ggpo.

llamaz, I NEVER said i wanted to fight anyone. Read properly. I said that if anyone disrespect me like that again, someone might get hurt. I never had beef with you since you said yo're sorry on the phone. I understand that but still i don't tolerate that.

But now Red wanna get his nose in people's business now look where it got him. Da Danger Zone.

Syn: If you want to see cloud, you can by today. The cat is on house arrest.

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
I don't even know Yoda, he came in the picture out of nowhere. I'm pretty sure i spoke to Cloud, not Yoda when i called his cellphone, somethings wrong here, cuz i know Cloud's voice. Yoda is not supposed to have beef with me. And whoever i spoke with, they never tried to stop the situation, they only threatened me.

Top Bottom