• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CT Bi-Weekly #1 Results

BombermanFanatic

Smash Cadet
WOO! Dead Last once again! Had a blast with everybody I played against.
Next tourney I think I'm going to go solo Ness If I'm getting pwned with Marth I think I'll have a better shot using a bottom tier character that nobody knows how to fight against.
Great tourney. The venue was awesome.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I'm not usually one to give shoutouts, but to everyone there, good ****.

The one time I do manage to beat someone, I still place along side people who didn't beat anyone... <_< I guess that shows how much i need to suck less.

I do have one special shoutout to Scrub: FEED THE PINK MONSTER!!!

IcyLight

Smash Lord
there was no melee, g$ and hazz left like halfway through brawl singles and that only left like 3 melee players, me pof and unknownforce. so, we just called it a night

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Next weekend is Melee or something? I'm definitely going to that. It was nice to play G money and hazz yesterday.

LOL at me being able to play Brawl.....go play hazz and g money in melee and then come back and beat Mini and some Snake player in between. Too good.

noodles

Smash Champion
the challenge is the opposite of what you said. itd be harder to play the brawl people and switch to melee and play gmoney/hazz

arcane9211

Smash Apprentice
3: IcyLight (Olimar) I didn't get to friendly you :(
7: POF (Marth/Snake) I won the Marth ditto :psycho:
9: Dark.Pch (Peach) Really good Peach
9: Mini (???) Nasty Lucario
9: Rylix (Ike) Awesome friendlies!
17: Kiwi Best 13 year old female smasher on the planet
17: Tempest Keep it up with the great Link. "Hey, let's choose.....not Norfair" :laugh:
17: Tymer We ALMOST took a game off of Buuman and TV, so we weren't a bad team considering we met 10 minutes before teams started :laugh:

Dom - You've gotta save your money :ohwell: Hope to play you soon

Rylix's bro (was it SS?) - Loved the friendlies, very good Link

I'm sure I forgot somebody :(

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
He did, and lost with Marth. :x It was SS though, and he has a really tough Link anyway.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
yeah sure thing ace, maybe kevin can visit if you do as well, that way we have me you kevin and scrub ^^

noodles

Smash Champion
im sure id lose to his link too. i do really bad vs characters ive never played. im secretly scared to play rylix too -_-

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Both of them are pretty tough for using bad chars. Anyway, yea, I can probably show up sometime if you have one @ Icy. Depends if working or not. But I'm always available after 9pm anyway.

HAGGS

Smash Apprentice
Hey all, I had a great time last weekend and will definitely become a regular at these Bi-Weeklies. I look forward to playing with you all next weekend, where I will be bringing along a friend or two to help freshen the competition.

Thanks again and I had fun in all the matches I played in, friendly or not.

-HAGGS

EDIT: Icylight, our final game was awesome where both of us were off the stage to the right and somehow ended up on the left side before we both died :)

Top Bottom