• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CT3 Edmonton Alberta, Canada May 5 2007

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Thanks Cort! gosh. Now that i'm semi-witty you take away the rep system? gosh.

GOSH. by the way, FASTFOX, my FOX is just as FAST. and I don't parade it. ALTHOUGH MY MARTH IS GRABBY! =D
Minus Joel's f'd up hand and Manuel's horrible habit of getting up in place and not fastfalling.

Btw, I would have kept grabbing you out of your aerials fastfall or not, you weren't L-cancelling fast enough ;)

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Lol, not l-canceling fast enough? a shffl nair into a shine is ungrabbable.
Unless you're me or something.

It was total weaksauce, i was like FASTFALL YOU FOOL!

I see your hurt-hand johns, and i'll let them slide... although your hand seemed to be fine when i saw you play. lol next tournament, stay away from trees before I play you.

I like teh fox dittos, we shall play many next time.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
May 19th CANCELLED

Shiro - "I'll be canceling the smash bros tournament, the reason being is that the person running it wont even be allowed to enter the building du to the fact that EVERY one has to be 18 and older to be in the tournament. this is not my doing and I did try to fight it. The permit for the bar that was rented out (Ya I had to actually go out and get a permit) clearly stated that since it is a bar/laoung that we are playing in and they serve alcohal there, we can't have any minors. I'm am deeply sorry for any one who wanted to come for smash and IS under 18. Theres no way around it and it is impossible to find a new spot to host the tournament. I even suggested just allowing people in but was told that if there are any minors in the building I will recieve a $4000 for per minor. Now I love my video games but I odn't love em that much"

Sorry folks.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
GAY.

Things need to be thought out. If it's hosted in a bar then duh, there can be no minors.

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE BE AS ORGANIZED AS CARL?

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
The Lethbridge smash tournament from March 23rd (ROUND TWO) was held in a bar. I wouldn't necessarily say that video games are not "bar-friendly," but rather that smashers are not bar-friendly.

Hmm...maybe "bar-compatible" is a better word....

Top Bottom