• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom CSS V3 + Giga + Alloys + Warioman + Independent Pokemon and more... [PAL]

Tomiie

Smash Apprentice
Don't forget that Deathwolf did a great job on porting codes too. He did port the File Patch Code along with some other codes.
Anyways, great job Tomiie!
Thanks.
Yeah haha, his the real leader lol. The File Patch code is easily the best code for SSBB.

Drakov

Smash Rookie
Ok, Tomie, waiting for final version ^^
Skyground => Well...DeathWolf didn't port these codes everyone is looking for ;)
Tomie, I could do some ads, cuz I think this is the only topic that has these codes working, and everyone does not really look these kind of topics :p I'm French, I'll do some ads on most of French SSBB sites ;)

Tomiie

Smash Apprentice
Ok, Tomie, waiting for final version ^^
Skyground => Well...DeathWolf didn't port these codes everyone is looking for ;)
Tomie, I could do some ads, cuz I think this is the only topic that has these codes working, and everyone does not really look these kind of topics :p I'm French, I'll do some ads on most of French SSBB sites ;)
Making ads is a great idea, you do that, if you like. :)

Drakov

Smash Rookie
Making ads is a great idea, you do that, if you like. :)
No problemo ;)
As I said, this is the only topic that shows these codes working on PAL. More, as I'm French, most of French that look for these code certainly don't understand your topic and pass through it ^^
Not cool with the amount of work you put in it.
I even could do a video :p More effective I think.

pedro702

Smash Cadet
when the independant pokemon engine works i will try it out xD also if the independant pokemon engine works on random maybe the css icons you called are wrong? remenber the independant ones are 5c 5d 5e while the trainer ones are 1c 1d and 1e

Tomiie

Smash Apprentice
No problemo ;)
As I said, this is the only topic that shows these codes working on PAL. More, as I'm French, most of French that look for these code certainly don't understand your topic and pass through it ^^
Not cool with the amount of work you put in it.
I even could do a video :p More effective I think.
I'd really appreciate it if you'd post it advertise it too a few sites or even make a video, but you don't have to if you don't want to ;)
As you said it will help a lot of people out. :)

when the independant pokemon engine works i will try it out xD also if the independant pokemon engine works on random maybe the css icons you called are wrong? remenber the independant ones are 5c 5d 5e while the trainer ones are 1c 1d and 1e
I know, I used the Independent ones.

Drakov

Smash Rookie
I'd really appreciate it if you'd post it advertise it too a few sites or even make a video, but you don't have to if you don't want to ;)
As you said it will help a lot of people out. :)
Yes, sure! Well, I thought about a problem => maybe lot of people haven't cracked their wii yet :/ Then, this would be useless. But I'll do a video anyway. I just could post something like a slide show, I can't shot the game itself :/
Also every European country will thank you :p The game released in 2008, and in 2012 only, someone ported it! I think you deserve it ;p

Tomiie

Smash Apprentice
Yes, sure! Well, I thought about a problem => maybe lot of people haven't cracked their wii yet :/ Then, this would be useless. But I'll do a video anyway. I just could post something like a slide show, I can't shot the game itself :/
Also every European country will thank you :p The game released in 2008, and in 2012 only, someone ported it! I think you deserve it ;p
I made a video a while back on how to use codes without hacking your Wii, all you need is an SD Card.
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXK6LEm1bBo
If you're going to make a video/adds you should probably post my video too. :)

Drakov

Smash Rookie
****...Just, ****.I didn't even know it was possible man :/
Ok ok, I'll post your vidéo, then make some ads for the codes, the whole thing : first in english, then in French, for the most people can see it.
Thanks!
Also I have a friend on a site that wants to hack Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, but doesn't want to crack his wii. He will be happy ^^

Tomiie

Smash Apprentice
****...Just, ****.I didn't even know it was possible man :/
Ok ok, I'll post your vidéo, then make some ads for the codes, the whole thing : first in english, then in French, for the most people can see it.
Thanks!
Also I have a friend on a site that wants to hack Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, but doesn't want to crack his wii. He will be happy ^^
In order to use codes without hacking your wii, you need to have Super Smash Bros Brawl. Does he have it?

Ness37

Smash Cadet
I made a video a while back on how to use codes without hacking your Wii, all you need is an SD Card.
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXK6LEm1bBo
If you're going to make a video/adds you should probably post my video too. :)
Does your pack come with the PAL V3.5.1 file patch code?
Every file patch code i make freezes at the Stage selection screen after a few seconds, even a V2.1 code, yet a ready made code for V2.1 gct file I found works fine.

If the code isn't in the pack, could you put a gct file up for download that does contain it? That way I can test to see if my wii just doesn't like the code or I was using the code manager wrong.

Tomiie

Smash Apprentice
Does your pack come with the PAL V3.5.1 file patch code?
Every file patch code i make freezes at the Stage selection screen after a few seconds, even a V2.1 code, yet a ready made code for V2.1 gct file I found works fine.

If the code isn't in the pack, could you put a gct file up for download that does contain it? That way I can test to see if my wii just doesn't like the code or I was using the code manager wrong.
Sure, I'll do it tomorrow (well tomorrow for me, but... lol lets just say I'll do it in a few hours), while I'm at it, would you like any other codes added to the gct?

EDIT: "Warioman Fix" doens't work, I'll try to fix it soon.

Ness37

Smash Cadet
Just the file patch code please, that way I know nothing else is causing a problem.
Thanks

Drakov

Smash Rookie
Just one question : how do you load codes for other games with wii no modding at all pack?
When you activate gecko the first time, does it become a channel and you launch the game with it?

pedro702

Smash Cadet
well i have a pal wii with a pal ssbb game bough in spain and i asked a friend to send me his pal filepatch code 3.5.1 he is from germany and it freezed on the strap menu while on his wii it works flawless i also use an older version of the fpc i found somehwere here and thats the only version that works for me also :S

Tomiie

Smash Apprentice
@Ness37
Here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/?fjo8mk2yhe2o025
After extracting the RAR file from my youtube video, replace the "RSBP01.gct" file in the "CODES" folder with the one I uploaded.

If it still doesn't work, I've made another "No-Modding Wii Pack" using Riivolution, this will be exactly like the File Patch Code, all texture, stages, music, etc... should be placed in the same places as the File Patch code.
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?igcrtjrhg6qlp1x
Once you download it, extract it to the root of your SD and just watch my video for the bit in SSBB.

Just one question : how do you load codes for other games with wii no modding at all pack?
When you activate gecko the first time, does it become a channel and you launch the game with it?
No, it doesn't mod your wii at all, gecko is always being loaded off of the sd card.

To load codes for other games: when gecko is loaded just take out ssbb and put in the game you want to hack.

well i have a pal wii with a pal ssbb game bough in spain and i asked a friend to send me his pal filepatch code 3.5.1 he is from germany and it freezed on the strap menu while on his wii it works flawless i also use an older version of the fpc i found somehwere here and thats the only version that works for me also :S
Why don't you just use Riivolution?

Drakov

Smash Rookie
@Ness37
After extracting the RAR file from my youtube video, replace the "RSBP01.gct" file in the "CODES" folder with the one I uploaded.

If it still doesn't work, I've made another "No-Modding Wii Pack" using Riivolution, this will be exactly like the File Patch Code, all texture, stages, music, etc... should be placed in the same places as the File Patch code.
Once you download it, extract it to the root of your SD and just watch my video for the bit in SSBB.

No, it doesn't mod your wii at all, gecko is always being loaded off of the sd card.

To load codes for other games: when gecko is loaded just take out ssbb and put in the game you want to hack.

Why don't you just use Riivolution?
Okay ;) Thx

Ness37

Smash Cadet
@Ness37

The file patch on gecko still didn't work, but you riivolution pack did! Thanks, now I can enjoy custom music along with custom textures.

How are codes created for riivolution? I don't see any gct files, just xml files. It would be nice to add these extra character select screen spaces, after all, this is what the thread is actually about.

Tomiie

Smash Apprentice
The file patch on gecko still didn't work, but you riivolution pack did! Thanks, now I can enjoy custom music along with custom textures.

How are codes created for riivolution? I don't see any gct files, just xml files. It would be nice to add these extra character select screen spaces, after all, this is what the thread is actually about.
Codes are used the same as they are in gecko.
SD:/CODES/<GAMEID>.gct (for PAL SSBB SD:/CODES/RSBP01.gct)

You just have to download other files in order to use codes.
Download this: http://www.mediafire.com/?wdr4agia6zyv3ai
Place the two files in the "riivolution" folder on the root of your SD Card (SD:/riivolution). Then when Riivolution loads up just change "Hooktype" to "ossleep" and "Ocarina to "enabled". And you should be good to go.

Korba

Smash Rookie
So this thread is dead too? ....

Any working codes for PAL Css here?

I don't understand why ppl just leave the work undone.

Tomiie

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't say porting codes is hard. But it definitely is in this game. Mostly because PAL and NTSC are very different for brawl. I don't think I will ever finish this. Mainly because I don't care about these codes anymore. I wasted too much time on these...

Korba

Smash Rookie
Yeah, like we already discussed people seem to have working ones in action too.
And very much thank you of the work you have done :)

pedro702

Smash Cadet
so does pal have any way to add the alloys to the css? i just found out we can rel port over alloys :p need to have alloys on my brawl :p

toomie i used all the codes in the Op and this are my conclusions
seems random activated may have to do with the 4 player for example sometimes you are either all alloys even over the original chars or all normal chars it has to do with how much chars you start with or if you choose alloys or not

i used all codes in the op plus some that make pokemons dont change when they die and they have infinite stamina (i found some pal ones on kcmm)
a really wierd thing happened the pokemons i have are not independant but now they are they appear without the trainer even if they are 1c and so on lol even if you choose the trainer a random one appears and no trainer lol

i would apreciate if it was possible atleast to stabalize the alloys alone while keeping the original chars maybe you could port that code where each recolouris a dif alloy like they did here on marth http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26668

BmanRules

Smash Rookie
when i put the codes into the codemgr and saved it in my sd i loaded it through gecko and it said something messed up and i cant access my sd anymore

Gifted

Smash Cadet
NNID
QueenGifted
So, like... YY is the number of characters.

How would you do ZZZZZZ ZZZZZZ ?
Surely, you require more code than just the Characters ID Number.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Nope, just the characters' ID numbers in order from left-to-right. If you don't fill the last line, use 00s to fill it out. YY is the number of characters in hexadecimal, so the default 35 characters + random = 36, which is 24 in hex.

Gifted

Smash Cadet
NNID
QueenGifted
Would this work for the american style?
Or just PAL?

TheGamerKidTy

Smash Cadet
Ok, this is probably a stupid question but where can I get the North Amarican version of all these codes?

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Can someone help me to get my CSS to look like this?

Gifted

Smash Cadet
NNID
QueenGifted
I've tried asking Molasko w/e, himselfm if he could give me his.
He ignored me.

like most big brawl hackers do.
Who think they're better than everyone else.
Which, they are better. But that should make them more inclined on helping the less knowing.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
He ignored me.

Which, they are better. But that should make them more inclined on helping the less knowing.
He ignored me too.... I too don't know why the best of the best decide not to help others :/ Oh it's not fair and I think they're really mean. I'm kind of desperate for this, I mean it looks so awesome!

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
He ignored me.

I asked for help on Brawl vault and here's how you hide the CSI Names: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=72238.0

And if you want to have your CSS arranged like Mastaklo's, all you have to do us arrange it on CSS Organizer.

Top Bottom