• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom Music Won't Play?

Hoth'Raka

Smash Rookie
So I've downloaded Project M, and I mainly just want to replace the Castlevania stage music with actual Castlevania music. I downloaded 5 brstms and have named them properly(A05.brstm, A06.brstm, A09.brstm, Q10.brstm, and Q11.brstm). I put these files in F:\private\wii\app\rsbe\pf\sound\strm (F: is the SD card of course). It....simply doesn't work. The music doesn't play, it's just the normal game songs. I've tried loading the game from the PM launcher and from Gecko. Both options launch PM just fine, but the music doesn't work. I'm loading PM from the homebrew.zip full codeset on the PM site.

I've gotten this to work with no problems a few months ago, but I just reinstalled homebrew on my wii the other day. Project M works fine, I just can't get the music to work.

Last edited:

Hoth'Raka

Smash Rookie
Ok nevermind I figured it out. Turns out all the stuff is in a separate Project M folder. It works now:pimp:

Top Bottom