• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cyberden - Columbia, Md - Sept 27, 08 - SSBB 1v1/2v2- Results

Spitfire668

Smash Cadet
Doubles-

1: Chu Dat/Forte ()
2: Plank/Azen ()
3: Lukky/Slik Vik ()
4: GagLandCreamPots (Hat/EE)
5: Valor/Tyrant
5: Brawl-A-Holics (William G./Calvin C.)
7: Ben R./Joe R. ()
7: Darkside/Meat
9: Boone/Havoc
9: Treos/Spyke
9: Vanilla Waffle/The Tantalus
9: Matt K/Soulbro ()

Singles-

1: Azen
2: Chu Dat
3: Forte
4: Neo
5: Lukky
5: Plank
7: Hat
7: Valor
9: Kaizer
9: Slick Vik
9: The Tanatlus
9: Nora
13: Calvin C.
13: Spyke
13: Vanilla Waffle
13: EE
17: Turbo Gilman
17: William G.
17: Vist
17: Tyrant
17: Boone
17: Joe R.
17: Havoc
17: Darkside
25: Jamari S.
25: Matt K
25: Keek Doufken829
25: Ben R.
25: Treos
25: Bonk
25: Lil B
25: Meat

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
W00T 9th...

Shoutouts!

Lil B- Great Yoshi! I got lucky at Delfino. Your stage pick though :)
Boone- Not so great Luigi, but great Diddy. Keep working on him you definitely could have beat me.
VanillaWaffle (my teammate)- I had to do what I had to do in singles man, sorry. That was the only way I could win!

Plankk- Great matches, the shiek was good I probably should've won that one but as expected your MetaKnight is superb. They say you have an annoying Meta, but I had fun that whole match. Good stuff

Neo- Good stuff man you are very hard to approach. This is probably what made the difference when I chose G&W over R.O.B. You are really good at edgeguarding or moreso just keeping the game in your control. Great games though.

Slikvik- we should play more next time, the mario vs peach at Pirate Ship was a little weird. I just picked up Mario though and I felt like he was doing well.

Spyke- good friendlies, thanks for teaming with Treos

Treos- we'll fight again soon!

Azen/Plank/Forte/Chu- You guys put on a great show, your battles are super entertaining to watch. Congrats on doing so well!

Edit: Spitfire still can't spell my name, even when I write it for him, heh

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I'm not positive, but I think it was

1: Azen (Diddy Kong)
2: Chu Dat (Kirby)
3: Forte (Metaknight)
4: Neo (Marth)
5: Lukky (Metaknight)
5: Plank (Metaknight)
7: Hat (Metaknight)
7: Valor (got no clue, ?)

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
Valor used Snake I thought, hmmm.

Good torny, I hope the lower turn out this time won't stop you from holding another one, we got a decent turn out for the bad weather and it was great.

I was so close to 9th place, gotta learn how to fight Olimar now it seems, blah.

Hat good stuff in teams, we rocked.
I need to step up the tournament placings -_-

seriously.
I need to step up my arm wrestling -_-

seriously

chillindude829

Smash Master
top 10 always has so many MKs, lol

good **** chu finally beating forte. sorta good **** azen but diddy is so ****ing annoying.

man even cyberden is getting low turnouts :( brawl is dying in md/va

Lukky

Smash Cadet
Not that many people came out but I figured it would be like this in the school year, stil had a really good time

Shout outs will come later

Someone took my wiimote hopefully by accident but if u have it please let me know, cause I kinda want it back, and if you took it and it WASN'T an accident...

Kaiser-GL

Smash Journeyman
haha everyone needs to step up the arm wrestling =) I'll start offering 2:1 odds, so If I lose, the winner gets double of what they would have owed me for losing. thespians?

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I did horrible and I felt really sick so I should of not even entered anyways....shoutouts

Azen: nice Yoshi had fun playing yoshi dittos
Slik: fun money match nice DI at the end
Forte: fun low tier MM bowser does not die 247% lol
Noraa: good ****
Tant: I ****ed up at the end o well
Neo: Your marth is amazing
everyone else: had fun good friendlies
Laggy TVs: didn't help me CG

Noraa

Smash Lord
Yay im getting better lol.

Chain - you love olimar dont fake.
Valor - *tear =[, i hate pyronic for teaching you things about olimar. lol but good marth.
Lil b - **** luck dude, il see about c3
bonk- good ****, sucks we were matched up at the start.
Kaizer - my oli will beat your d3 even if we arent ment to play...i almost cried.

I wanted top 8 though =[
o well.

Boss you needed to come =[

boss8

Smash Hero
Yay im getting better lol.

Chain - you love olimar dont fake.
Valor - *tear =[, i hate pyronic for teaching you things about olimar. lol but good marth.
Lil b - **** luck dude, il see about c3
bonk- good ****, sucks we were matched up at the start.
Kaizer - my oli will beat your d3 even if we arent ment to play...i almost cried.

I wanted top 8 though =[
o well.

Boss you needed to come =[
ma bad man i have your money.....so i will give it to you next time i seee ya.....

echos

Smash Journeyman
Good **** everyone i had mad fun

Chu- Good **** on hanging out this weekend man boss battles on intense mode is like wtf hard

Hat- is the man

Turbo- your awesome

DKsmash- ganon dittos for the win

Chillin- sorry you couldn't make it i was looking forward to playing melee

Travis- i heard you were sick feel better and i'll catch you at the next one

Norra- good games man ask pyro for some marth advice on how to fight him he has that match up down really good

Kaiser- likes to take naps then arm wrestle people lol

Neo- sushi was bawlin and so was your taste in epic rpg's your marth is hella tight

Azen- Melee super combos lol

Forte- POKEMON CARDS are epic

Ron- it was good **** getting to hang out again man

anyone that was dksmash's house this weekend pm me or something if you have a screen name or cell phone that was to epic to not do it again.

Kaiser-GL

Smash Journeyman
I destroyed the Sonic that's better the one I lost to last weekend, and the one I lost to got last place. >_>;
Why do you post here?
Nobody cares for anything you have to say.
Your presence in our local events is entirely undesirable.
The majority of your posts are complete spam and offer no room for a response.
You enjoy talking about yourself entirely too much; and if you honestly think that other people care about you even a fraction as much as you care about yourself, you are in for quite the rude awakening.
You aren't even a part of this area, nor did you participate in this tournament, so the fact that you're still posting your meaningless banter in this thread is a good indicator that you have few things in your life that mean more than smash to you.
Which is sad because you aren't even a respectable player.
The way you present yourself as somebody to be taken seriously all of the time is irritating, as you've given people absolutely no reason to like you as a person.
I've never been a person to lash out against somebody like this, but the rudeness, disrespect, arrogance, and impolite gestures you show toward me and everyone in my area on any given occasion calls for such a post.
You disregard the fact that nobody has anything positive to say about you and continue acting the same way. If you were an even slightly intelligent person, you would have realized by now that your personality has gotten you nowhere thus far, and you might actually need to come to terms with the notion that you need to make a few tweaks to your values, personality, opinions, and actions before anyone is going to give you the time of day.
I really am sick of having to put up with the amount of self-absorbedness you display every time you talk to anyone. Believe it or not, people don't always want to hear about you. Especially when you are as uninteresting of a person as you are.
I know this is an extremely harsh and uncalled for post against you.
I only go to such extremities because you need to realize that when I'm one of the only people to show you friendliness, respect, open-mindedness, tolerance of your rude behavior, and overall willingness to listen to you ramble on about yourself at every tournament, it should be a solid indication that I would expect some of that back.
That means I'm not going to be too happy to hear when you speak ill of me or use me as one of the many people who has to suffer your opinionated negativity when you try to gain cool points with the good players.
I really dislike people like you, as you pay no heed to what is important in life because you are so absorbed in doing things for yourself.
Your narcissistic poisonous personality is a storm cloud to anyone's bright day, and until you prove yourself to have the slightest hint of compassion, kindness, generosity, sympathy, or open-mindedness toward people other than yourself, you will never form the relations necessary to fill the obvious void that is your life with something meaningful in the long run.
Sadly, I've always put all of these things aside in hopes that you may one day reassure me that you aren't the terrible person that people label you to be; It simply hasn't happened yet though, and something needed to be said.
Consider others for once in your life.

chillindude829

Smash Master
lmao, the funny thing is despite so many different people attacking inui he still somehow manages to brush it off as if we're ignorant or something. inui if you won't listen to what we're saying at least do us a favor and stay out of MD/VA threads and stop mentioning us, period

edit: **** me kaiser and PC posting in a row its like 06 all over again LOL

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
*messes up old school player reunion*

seeding...a bit of a problem. the players that consistently get top 5 get #1 seeds. however, i dont think the #2 seeds aka players that usually get top 10 at tournaments are being seeded correctly

someone either stole lukkys wii mote or took an extra one accidentally. so anyone who brought a wii, check your stuff

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Slik who were your matchups? My seed was very good but maybe it was because my seed is so low...

My matchups- Li'l B (win), Plankk (loss), Boone (win), Vanilla Waffle (win), Neo (loss)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I don't think Cyberden seeds at all.

Sorry I didn't make it to this, just wasn't feeling it.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The ability to not care about what you people think is awesome. None of you know me at all and I don't care about any of you, so why should I care about your opinions of me? You're wasting your time writing posts like that, and I'm not going to let you waste my time by even reading them.

echos

Smash Journeyman
Kaiser your post is mad solid but from what iv seen he just loves the attention it's like a unloved animal pissing on the carpet just so someone will notice it... It's sad at best

Lukky

Smash Cadet
Why do you post here?
Nobody cares for anything you have to say.
Your presence in our local events is entirely undesirable.
The majority of your posts are complete spam and offer no room for a response.
You enjoy talking about yourself entirely too much; and if you honestly think that other people care about you even a fraction as much as you care about yourself, you are in for quite the rude awakening.
You aren't even a part of this area, nor did you participate in this tournament, so the fact that you're still posting your meaningless banter in this thread is a good indicator that you have few things in your life that mean more than smash to you.
Which is sad because you aren't even a respectable player.
The way you present yourself as somebody to be taken seriously all of the time is irritating, as you've given people absolutely no reason to like you as a person.
I've never been a person to lash out against somebody like this, but the rudeness, disrespect, arrogance, and impolite gestures you show toward me and everyone in my area on any given occasion calls for such a post.
You disregard the fact that nobody has anything positive to say about you and continue acting the same way. If you were an even slightly intelligent person, you would have realized by now that your personality has gotten you nowhere thus far, and you might actually need to come to terms with the notion that you need to make a few tweaks to your values, personality, opinions, and actions before anyone is going to give you the time of day.
I really am sick of having to put up with the amount of self-absorbedness you display every time you talk to anyone. Believe it or not, people don't always want to hear about you. Especially when you are as uninteresting of a person as you are.
I know this is an extremely harsh and uncalled for post against you.
I only go to such extremities because you need to realize that when I'm one of the only people to show you friendliness, respect, open-mindedness, tolerance of your rude behavior, and overall willingness to listen to you ramble on about yourself at every tournament, it should be a solid indication that I would expect some of that back.
That means I'm not going to be too happy to hear when you speak ill of me or use me as one of the many people who has to suffer your opinionated negativity when you try to gain cool points with the good players.
I really dislike people like you, as you pay no heed to what is important in life because you are so absorbed in doing things for yourself.
Your narcissistic poisonous personality is a storm cloud to anyone's bright day, and until you prove yourself to have the slightest hint of compassion, kindness, generosity, sympathy, or open-mindedness toward people other than yourself, you will never form the relations necessary to fill the obvious void that is your life with something meaningful in the long run.
Sadly, I've always put all of these things aside in hopes that you may one day reassure me that you aren't the terrible person that people label you to be; It simply hasn't happened yet though, and something needed to be said.
Consider others for once in your life.
Man that hurt ME and I have nothing to do with this...ouch

Top Bottom