• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CyberJocks SMASH CASH Tournament 8.17.08 Buffalo, NY

Percon

Smash Lord
EDIT:

My brother posted that message earlier this morning when we were caught at the boarder.

Shouts later or when the results thread is up or something.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Your so cocky its pathetic, get over yourself, your not going to get first or second, there are people better then you attending this.
dont worry jesiah im pretty confident against snakes now, tornado doesnt work either way on good snakes especially if your a campy one. and plank, your not going to win ill guarantee that
i had a good time guys, nice to meet you all

Niko_K

Smash Master
^^ No post will beat it. Millar lmfao.

Good **** plank. I wish I was in a bit better condition today but **** happens. Everyone can throw me the obligatory no johns but it was a legitimate ****ed up night and day for me. Plus the amount of puking I did was just abnormal.

Shoutouts later.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Whee!

Tony: Another successful event, sir. Keep it up and I'll be in touch with you and Omar about those future events. Good to see you and Nick again; you guys are amazing. And to Omar, WOW. It was DELICIOUS. I <3 you long time.

Jon Wood: Close games. I had fun and I hope you did, too.

NEO: We never actually met or were introduced, but SNAP dude. Take it easy on that Meta Knight kid, yo. LOL you were giving him the business, ROFLLLLLLLLL. Very nice matches you played.

Niko: Your Peach is a very good spacer and very intelligent; good matches. Also, good stuff beating McNabb...I didn't think he was going to lose that set, but you definitely came out in the clutch.

Neil: Yay, it's not my fault we sucked in teams this time, LOL! <3 Even though we didn't get to go further in teams, it was good to see you settle into your old self in singles. Wow @ people not banning Norfair on you, LOL! You are amazing; don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

Rick: You're fat.

Other Tony: See - Rick.

Paco: See - Rick.

Scott: Good stuff as always. Your intelligence makes playing this game refreshing and just being around you and McNabb is a blast, hahaha. Hope you had fun and hope to see you soon!

McNabb: GO HOME! NOBODY LIKES LUCAS STOP BEATING PEOPLE MERCILESSLY AND GO HOME! You almost had that set versus Niko, mang. Like I said, just watch that spacing; you were making a comeback, but if you lost that match at any point, it was in the beginning when you were getting in that range. Keep at it, though. You're a beastly little dude and you'll be making WNY sweat in no time.

Ian: Sorry I didn't get to see more of your matches. x_x

Jesse: See - Ian.

Tom: See - Ian.

To everyone I chaingrabbed: Yoshi is amazing.

To everyone I didn't chaingrab: You got lucky.

PANINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

TheRazaman

Smash Apprentice
Results thread will be up once Tony sends me the brackets. So probably sometime this evening.

Scnd

Smash Cadet
This was really great. As soon as i can get in touch with alanzo i'll have the next one up. MELEE AND BRAWL 2 DAY BABY!!

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Tornado is the ultimate <insert adjective here> move in <insert competition here>, LOL!

P.S. - Good stuff on the videos, MDK! Thanks! ^__^

Top Bottom