• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dögüsch Smash | 11.-13.03.2011 | Ratingen, Germany

Reyney

Smash Apprentice
this is all we got atm. xD
http://twitter.com/smashcrifer/germansmash

but u dont need to be too mad..there is no event this evening.
pools will start tomorrow morning at 10:00.so perhaps the livestream is ready till then.

*i forgot to mention, that i will just arrive at the location tomorrow.
so i cant give update on, why the stream isnt up yet.

Staco

Smash Champion
Germans are homo's, do you call that a livestream?
the dazlle stream just works, if the tv is 50 heart <<

istudy has to play pools right now, hes streaming from his laptop

I gave him my webcam and he will set it up after he has finished his pool

SolaR128

Smash Cadet
1: Lp
2: Leon
3: Calzorz
4: Staco
5: Mr-R
5: T
7: Semifer
7: Orion
9: TaY
9: iStudying
9: Akuma
9: Light

1. Lp & Orion
2. Leon & Calzorz
3. Semifer & Staco
4. iStudy & Mr-R

afaik

Ykana

Smash Cadet
LP taking 1st in both Singles and Doubles, dayum scary guy, good stuff tho dude.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
lol Staco you can't translate Hertz with heart. To clarify "Herz" means "Heart" in german and he just straight up translates it based on "Hertz" and "Herz" sounding exactly the same in german.

But we [Ramin, Staco, Cadet, myself] were all trying to get the stream working on a 60hz TV switching TVs and changing the inputs / outputs on the TV / dazzle and nothing worked. My best guess would be that it had something to do with the splitter. I can confirm though that playing on any TV with 50hz was just flat-out awful.

:059:

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I spend like 3 hours on setting up the stream before I realized we had the wrong cables since these ones dont record 60 HERTZ >.<

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
Luigi plyer is amazing, I got ***** xd, anyway I will do my shoutouts and others stuff later

Four Sword

Smash Cadet
Sorry guys, I gotta ask.

Did someone take a black GC controller by accident? It more or less disappeared WHILE I was packing right beside it, and before I knew it, it was gone; I went through all of my stuff on site, asked the TO if he had seen any black GC controllers, and searched around at the venue, but no luck whatsoever.

Please let me know if you've taken it by accident.

-Four Sword

lavlis

Smash Rookie
shout to everybody that i played. there are to many people i want to give a shout out. it was a nice experience.

could you btw put up the pools?

Top Bottom