• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D-air edge chase question

mathis4dorkz

Smash Cadet
How come whenever i chase an opponent off the level wiht a d-air i can never make it back...

even when i hit them theres still to much lag and i fall to low to do anything
except plummet to my death

what am i doing wrong?

Sanc

Smash Cadet
mmm D-Air off the stage isn't really something you'd want to be doing unless your desperate for a kill against Peach or Jigglypuff... or your playing around XD It's usually better to use a N-Air instead since the N-Air hits them at a pretty nice angle and distance... Plus it's alot less riskier for your self...

But if you insist on using the D-Air, you'll need to use the c-stick as soon as soon you do a full jump off the stage, hesitate for a moment and you won't make it back if you miss ;)

p.s. Make sure you dont use the control stick to do it, you could end up fast falling and you won't want that :)

Top Bottom