• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Dojo Got Diaqualified For Plankingdojo Got Diaqualified For Plankingdojo Got Diaqualified For Plankingdojo Got Diaqualified For Planking

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Vistarx: Mango is sandbagging til 2-0
Vistarx: Then **** is going down
Vistarx: He sandbagged EC vs WC crews, winners finals, doubles losers finals, and is going to sandbag first 2 matches of grand finals
Vistarx: LOL
QuenTrei: LOL
Who ls Scorpion: hah
dazwA070: and the first 3 stock of game 3
dazwA070: just so he can stand up
dazwA070: and yell
Vistarx: Yeah first 3 stock of game 3
dazwA070: "AHHHHHHHHHHH ****"
Vistarx: And more
Vistarx: Yeah exactly dazwa
Vistarx: It's all a setup
Vistarx: Like Pound 3

VISTA AND DAZWA - PRO LEGIT PSYCHICS (IT WAS CLOSE ENOUGH)

MANGO MANGO MANGO MANGO MANGO MANGOOOOOOOOO
USAAAAAAAAAAAa

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL too good!!!!

It's official:

1) Isai
2) MANGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I think with today he's giving number 1 a run for his money! GREATEST OF ALL TIME? Perhaps.

And good **** to Armada. Seriously, I think he proved to us all that he's an absolute beast and can hang with, and beat, the very best.

and LOL @ Dojo getting DQ'd. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Mango wins one of the most epic sets in smash history.

Now, back to brawl news:

Dojo just beat DEHF by time out last game. Both players had 2 stocks remaining and Dojo had a 20% lead or so....

Wait...this exact scenerio semes strangely like the reason alot of people hate brawl and love melee.
no its why we want meta banned

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
mango Wins One Of The Most Epic Sets In Smash History.

Now, Back To Brawl News:

Dojo Just Beat Dehf By Time Out Last Game. Both Players Had 2 Stocks Remaining And Dojo Had A 20% Lead Or So....

Wait...this Exact Scenerio Semes Strangely Like The Reason Alot Of People Hate Brawl And Love Melee.
Lol Too Good

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Nobody knows whats going on right now, projector is a blue screen. Im assuming Brawl singles will be on it momentarily; but Im not certain.

Theres also apparently a burger eating contest, that may or may not happen.

Phyr

Smash Journeyman
Armada needs moar cheering, i think.

Gz mango and gz armada, i'm dying for seeing the vids NAW!

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Wow a lot of these people couldn't be leaders or representatives of any kind because of the sheer idiocy, and lack of though that goes into their statements.
This tourney is a great thing.
It's the coming together of various people from far off places in the world to OUR country to participate in an event which represents our community as a whole, and what do we see?
We see U.S. hosts being rude and flaming/trashing players that came over here from hundreds of miles away. I can understand patriotism, but stop giving the US a bad name as a bunch of trashtalkers and idiots.
I am extremely glad that Puerto Rico, Europe and Canada showed up to this, and hope that we can have more tourneys with more people from more places and over all a larger representation of smashers from all over the globe so we can compete and have fun together playing these games which we love.

And seriously are we really having Brawl vs. Melee arguments??

Grow up! how long has brawl been out and we still have to see this bull****!?

The overall smash community has seen a lot of growth thanks to brawl and a lot of new players are coming over to melee from brawl and playing both games therefore increasing the overall number of players in both games.

I personally don't play brawl often but I have absolutely no complaints about the game, I just prefer to play melee. But most of the idiots in both communities (melee players more than brawl) feel the need to flame each other and prove which game is better in a series of useless debates which lead nowhere because the truth is that in life you will always find people who disagree with you and prefer other things and have a different view on life. Accept it

Point is, have an opinion, but don't flame other's ideas.

to US smashers: have some courtesy and respect for the fellow smashers that came over from Europe Canada and PR so we can have more tournaments in the future that have many more people from far off places, and so that they don't think badly about the US like most of the world does (clearly for a reason)

Seriously think before you post/speak, Competiton and desire for your countries smashers to win is one thing, Flaming other regions is another.

Thanks alot to all the smashers that came to genesis from other regions, I hope that we can get together again sometimes soon so we can play.

repost for emphesis

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
Holy Crap Ken Just Burst Through The Doors Challenging Mango To The Title Of Grand Smash Champion Of All Time!!!!! **** Just Hit The Fan!!!!
LOL
Nobody knows whats going on right now, projector is a blue screen. Im assuming Brawl singles will be on it momentarily; but Im not certain.

/InB4EggmRage

Maki Maki

Smash Cadet

jebus christ please upload the burger eating contest, the finals should be decided by this no joke

CR4SH

Smash Lord
so, question. Since theres no livestream, will the games at least be recorded and uploaded on youtube?

Feel free to answer in PM, since this thread moves so quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom