• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
fox

and

falco

LOL

they always face eachother in winner finals and grand finals

javi always wins

they play 100% tech skill ridiculous approach 100% of the time
Aight thanks. I was just curious as I've heard them before but forget their characters. I'll aim to beat them with Bowser and hopefully I'll kick a$$ in the regional crew battles for my beloved East Coast. I'll be commentating as well.

strawhats

Smash Master
How the hell is D.B.R. going to seed people with this tourney being filled with so many ridiculously good players.

strawhats

Smash Master
What I want is for every **** match to be so difficult for the very top tier players that even pools will feel like a walking nigtmare. By the end of this summer we will know who deserves to be called the best in the world- the King of Smash. Which is why Ken needs to go to this.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Whether Ken goes to this or not and whether he wins or not shouldn't change the fact that he is the original King of Smash.

Nothing will ever take away his dominance for the time that he was number 1.

**** I'm gonna get ***** in pools if I don't practice hard for this ****.

Gotta start playing like a cheap American. *Practices Marth gimps*

strawhats

Smash Master
Thats what i'm trying to say. Whether Ken win this or not if he goes does not take away from how he completely dominated the world during his era. It would be nice if he attended and beat everyone which would only confirm that with all the hype of mango and m2k over the last 4.5 years it would be like an honor for Ken to pass on the baton to the next generation of smashers. He is the undisputed King of Smash.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I want uspets SO badly

like some guy who has never won an OOS taking the whole thing...
I am your man Hungrybox, I definitely got this!! =D CANADA!

Edit: I am refining my techniques.. I am developing extra tools needed to defeat the best! Better be careful!

Edit 2: I don't know if I'm flying to genesis alone yet.. but if I do I need a beast teamate.. who wants to be with the warrior? =D

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I've decided that this will be Australia's crew Lineup:

Caotique (Peach/Woxy)
Vyse (Diddy)
Shaya (Marth)
l3o0keR (Ice Climbers)
Luke Ateyo (Snake)
tcranter (Pokemon Trainer)
Meteor (Ness)
sephirothken (Marth)
Jei (Pit)
Alison (Diddy)

If nobody objects (Or if DJ. Cat comes his ROB can replace Alison), this will be our lineup.
lol

strawhats

Smash Master
Is it or is everytime melee gets closer to the attendance of brawl more people start pre registering for brawl. Its like theres a 10 point deficit that melee can't overcome.

Melee: 376
Brawl: 386

strawhats

Smash Master
Hey m2k is it true that you do not Brawl online. My friend Chris was telling me that you do not want to john due to lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom