• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

jc_off_the_heezay

Smash Apprentice
Actually its happening because of melee... most of DRB plays melee exclusively

They brought brawl in for $$$

All the best matches will be for melee, everybody knows that. Who wants to sit through 8 minutes of camping for grand finals?
-_- Grand Finals isn't going to consist of camping. I promise that.;)

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Hot ArmS I hate your sig so much.

When I saw that during the super bowl I raged so hard, I just wanted someone to beat the **** out of James Harrison. He should have got a huge fine, how do you just attack someone when they're down like that? -_-

Lets go beast coast players.
lolzolz

****ing ****it.

tope > SS then darkrain > tope

means SS/darkrain should have happened

**** YOU TOPE ;[
omg this is true!!!!! :mad:

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
@anti - thats right mofo its like sex with an Asian you ALWAYS REMEMBER XD

who cares if melee is a faster game....ST vs 3rd strike anyone? Seriously IDC if you dont like the game...I like both so lets get hyped for the matches.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
"when someone camps in brawl its playing "ghey", but when someone camps in melee its somehow became : "spacing and forcing your opponent to approach in an intelligent manner"

Truth

GhettoSheep

Smash Journeyman
Pink Shinobi 2-0 over cactuar.
Pink Shinobi is mad ****

****ing up scar in crews and then going 2-0 over cactuar :)

and lol, just because halo/cs has more camping then brawl doesnt mean that there isn't an absurd amount of camping in brawl... its just hella boring, however competetive you say it is

Supersun

Smash Apprentice
that's debatable sig material

Edit: ****in fast boards oh and 10k is coming up :p

NYLO

Smash Rookie
Last time i checked this Mother ****er had 638 pages what did missed?

What about Excel Zero and Ling Ling in brawl doubles?

swordgard

Smash Hero
"when someone camps in brawl its playing "ghey", but when someone camps in melee its somehow became : "spacing and forcing your opponent to approach in an intelligent manner"

Truth
Stop stealing my quotes D:

Otherwise its funny how its ALWAYS the melee people attacking brawl. Brawl people seem to be the only one making the effort to unite both communities.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
"when someone camps in brawl its playing "gay", but when someone camps in melee its somehow became spacing and forcing your opponent to approach in an intelligent manner"

lmao

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Pink Shinobi is mad ****

****ing up scar in crews and then going 2-0 over cactuar :)

and lol, just because halo/cs has more camping then brawl doesnt mean that there isn't an absurd amount of camping in brawl... its just hella boring, however competetive you say it is

if this thread was not about genesis I would tell you everything there is to do about what is competitve and what is not. I will just say this.

You dont like the game its ok...the game is not perfect neither is melee...in a perfect world everyone would play 3rd strike XD...but seriously it is annoying to people who like the games to see constant bashing when everyone at genesis/apex/cot4 get along with randoms who get ***** by not being patient complaining. Simple STFU and talk about hype will do better.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
God dammit people we worked hard to put Peach back in the kitchen stop choking / sandbagging / whatever the hell's going on and **** her up.

She's a woman FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom