• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Armada you're bloody awesome for beating so many great US smashers and coming so close to taking a major, something myself, Silver, and Helios never got that close to doing in our prime.

Congrats Mango, amazing comeback.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
any honor that mango brought to the USA (Which was next to none) has been undone x1000 by the classless idiots on this thread.

Seriously, how many people from Europe came to genesis?

There were hundreds of americans there.

And yet a player from Europe goes all the way through winners finals, loses to a rest in the final match of grand finals.

He had the whole crowd against him.

Armada is a hero.

Mango is just another leader of American bigotry. I say this, and I'm American.

But you guys embarrass me. You embarrass yourselves.
God you're an idiot. Just shut up and ride your high horse out of this thread.

LOOK AT THE BIGOTS CHEERING ON THEIR HOME TEAM EVERYONE!!!!

Please GTFO.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Amazing community? Pshh yeah right..

these people won't hush about brawl being "bad"

And i bet you guys aren't even infracting all of them like how you guys infract me for saying ONE THING about Europe.
Why would you straight up diss the smash community? We are amazing. You are not helping. If you have a problem with the moderation staff, report us in Forum Disputes.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
ADHD vs. Anti could definitely happen.

ADHD wrecks MKs. Other than Genesis, M2K hasn't been able to practice or play Brawl for a while.

So if Ally beats M2K in winners finals, ADHD could very easily beat Tyrant, Dojo, and possibly M2K to meet Ally in Grand Finals.

C'MON WYATT, YOU GOT THIS ****!
ADHD vs. Anti? LOLOLOLOL i wish

bolt.

Smash Ace
Lol fun to see thise guys from:
WHERE YOU AT EUROPE.
Srsly get sportmanship and behave sheesh.
And It is a better performance from Armada then Mango.

Mango already won many tourneys. And a random peach main comes up from Europe (The "Suck" Continent in Americans eyes")

In america almost nobody knew Armada.
He comes up. ***** Kage,Vwins,Shiz,M2K,Mango and more.
So where u at europe? Don't understand you guys but okay.

But Still congrats with mango ;)
Please don't generalize americans. I think that Europe is a great place.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Why would you straight up diss the smash community? We are amazing. You are not helping. If you have a problem with the moderation staff, report us in Forum Disputes.
If one side of the "community" CONSTANTLY disses another side of the "community" do you think it's safe to call that amazing?

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Good stuff Tom!!!! I <3 U, no homo.

JDM

Smash Champion
I'mma root for Larry Lurr and Tyrant for brawl. (Gotta rep your region)

Time to go to sleep. Melee is amazing.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
any honor that mango brought to the USA (Which was next to none) has been undone x1000 by the classless idiots on this thread.

Seriously, how many people from Europe came to genesis?

There were hundreds of americans there.

And yet a player from Europe goes all the way through winners finals, loses to a rest in the final match of grand finals.

He had the whole crowd against him.

Armada is a hero.

Mango is just another leader of American bigotry. I say this, and I'm American.

But you guys embarrass me. You embarrass yourselves.
There are Idiots in every country, we just have the bad reputation of having more than our fair share. It's a shame that they have to give the US a bad name when its so amazing to have the international community come play with us.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
If one side of the "community" CONSTANTLY disses another side of the "community" do you think it's safe to call that amazing?
Are you talking about Brawl v Melee? Because I'm talking about America + Europe. Just drop it.

-taco

Smash Apprentice
Armada is clearly the best Peach in the world.
I think we should all thank him for giving us one of (if not the best) Grand Finals set in the history of smash.
Good **** europe.

AHHHHH ****.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Lol please tell me Dojo did not "Play safe"(AHAHAHHAHA) an run out the timer with 2 stocks...please tell me this is a joke. I feel bad for this...Lol. LOL

Whose left in brawls anyways? An lol get mango to play mm2k an ss to play D rain. Also get Hax in there too. An I heard linguini is ****** ****. Get him in that rotation also, along with armada, chopz, colbol, shiz, shu, scar...get em all playing an record it all please xD. Omg i cant wait for vids good **** Armada i dont wanna see armash an Ek arent they better lol!!!

MELEE DOUBZ AN CREW UPDATES PLEASE!!! Oh an brawl is lame ;0

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
>_>

I guess I'll just have to catch up on my own. Lol.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Omniswell says Purple Crocodiles are delicious.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO USA. Except for Ally, cause he be MI dawgz.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
I should got to sleep too, wake up to the best vids and best hype/news that brawl singles ( the only one I care about in the whole world ( Yes, I'm obsessed with brawl singles. only thing I live for right now, amongst other things. ) ) But I won't Go ALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Hey how do I report I would actually like to do so? Alot of brawl bashers were
in this thread is it possible you give me a link?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Lol Tom you knew what i was talking about.

Oh you mad?

I just beat a mod in a argument +20 points for me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom