• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
It's not that only the elite should decide but their opinions are going to hold more weight because they are, under most circumstances, much more knowledgeable about the game as a whole than your average poster.
Thats why I agree. So heres my solution!!!!
like i said

Take each regions top 15 or whatever including honorables(maybe) and take a vote from them.

My guess...60 40 for the ban

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
project64k, yeah i know, its awesome, but my cpu lags when playin it online :(

is the pj64 version faster than the n64 version?

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
What a joke you are. I see virginity causes an inability to compose a legible rebuttal, as well as the desire to "curse" via internet at someone you will never meet. Good luck with your acne homie, and may your job as a janitor support your biannual sexcapades with the town *****.

Also, I haven't even displayed my own views on the matter, I simply stated that I hated the way that I've seen the matter discussed.
Ooooo attacks at personal life started! How much more til yo momma jokes? ^^

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
Some times, depends on the matchup
at least the matches are fast paced. Plus 0-999% combo's are possible in smash 64. Isai is too good at the game, he ****ing loves it.
I guess, but in a game with no air dodge' or perfect shielding, or spot dodge's and ridiculous shield stun. Not getting hit isn't really possible. Matchups in S64 i think are irrelevant, everyone can kill everyone relibly.

And there are 0-999% in brawl........

Isai is too good

MattNF

Smash Lord

you must have a pretty bad computer lol. or your internet is slow. try pressing control-alt-delete and closing programs using up too much memory.

Not sure what you mean by "faster". it's the same thing, except there's a few frames (5 on servers, 1-2 on p2p) of lag.

earthadept

Smash Lord

it's also pretty easy to get ssb on virtual console... just because it hasnt officially been released doesn't mean it's impossible to play

PolMex23

Smash Champion
What a joke you are. I see virginity causes an inability to compose a legible rebuttal, as well as the desire to "curse" via internet at someone you will never meet. Good luck with your acne homie, and may your job as a janitor support your biannual sexcapades with the town *****.

Also, I haven't even displayed my own views on the matter, I simply stated that I hated the way that I've seen the matter discussed.
I didnt even read your ****. Took you a while to think of those "big" an scawwwwy words to impress yourself an the boards an show how smarrwt you are,,,

Hehehe you so funny. Keep smoking an expand that wonderful diction you have im quite impressed. In the mean time go **** yourself tough ****.

TEECO

Smash Ace
no **** you

you have no right to say anything about my bashing to overswarm because your ignorant prick *** has no idea what is behind that.

you don't even play brawl, the melee results are up, go back to *****ing about random **** in the CT thread, which there you aren't even really wanted.
P O F, get ****ing wrecked~

Hey man, we eat punks like you for breakfast.

All day
Levitibus is on a roll +2

Master Raven

Smash Master
Dude, you're not exactly HIGH LEVEL play either. I've played you and your Snake and Marth didn't impress me.

LOL at Isais characters from best to worst. LOL
You judging me on wifi? Do you honestly not understand why everyone is making fun of you yet?

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
Uh last I checked the title of this thread wasnt "Should MK be banned TAKE 3", but D.B.R presents GENESIS. And you're all here, on a thread on it's 1040~ish(!) page, at 3 IN THE FREAKING MORNING, flaming people on weather or not a bat with a sword should be banned. Now thats just silly.

So any news on GFs?

EDIT: The discussion moved to SSb64 while this was typed.... @_____@.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Ooooo attacks at personal life started! How much more til yo momma jokes? ^^
I see we have a real intellectual here.
You just let yourself look like an ******* and a fool and a complete immature child keep it up bub xD. Were proud of our little skywalker.

My logic is better than yours...Jeez with the sorriest ****ing character from DBz also what a joke AHAHahahHAhahahahAH

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
I guess, but in a game with no air dodge' or perfect shielding, or spot dodge's and ridiculous shield stun. Not getting hit isn't really possible. Matchups in S64 i think are irrelevant, everyone can kill everyone relibly.

And there are 0-999% in brawl........

Isai is too good
0-999% in brawl <<<< 0-999% in smash64 skillwise

Xiammes

Smash Cadet
the thing about smash 64 everyone is viable, I don't feel bad losing to a link or samus
or get mad at people who use pika or kirby. I want to see more smash 64 tourneys, I mean if your gonna have melee make smash 64 too.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
"I didnt even read your ****. Took you a while to think of those "big" an scawwwwy words to impress yourself an the boards an show how smarrwt you are,,,

Hehehe you so funny. Keep smoking an expand that wonderful diction you have im quite impressed. In the mean time go **** yourself tough ****."

-Ohhh im so technical xD

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
Why does everyone keep posting that Judge got 7th? Chibo's twitter says that Dojo beat Judge and then after that Fiction was down a game then lost 0-2? I just re-checked and the Judge losing update is 5 hours old, and the Fiction being down 0-1 update is 4 hours old.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Iirc, Tyrant wasn't even top 7 or 8 in Cali before switching to Meta. (Check me on that) If he can make that kind of transformation, I can only wonder what everyone better could do...
m2k wasn't in the top 8 in melee until he swtched to Fox. Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom