• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

=d.... ESCAPE ROLES POSTED!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Medi types in down. The last green flash. Eor, mentos and yaya awake.[You all can post again]
Room 2 completed

the rooms will only get harder from here on out
too many posts at once, It all got confusing.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I begin to grumble again. It was apparant that things are more harder then they look

****it, 2nd time of not even coming close to what I was thinking...

Ronike

Smash Ace
So... is kk just in a room behind us or somethin? Cause I want him to come along so we can test stuff on him... by which I mean ideas, and in no way mean majority forcing him to say... spontaneously combust...

But seriously, where is he?

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Haha, I was trying to look up the meaning of various Egyptian hieroglyphics.

Needless to say, it didn't work.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was thinking about that... In the games Farore's wind generally took you to the start of a temple leaving a warp point to the room you were in... Obviously that wouldn't accomplish much seeing as we're in the second room so he would just walk back in, but I can't remember any other uses of it

Yaya

Smash Champion
Huge thanks to Eor for that, I was trying to figure it out what song it was after Ronike's post.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Also, so was I medi XD Then the wind and the fire were hit and I'm like "eh hearts gotta be Nayru's love, might as well hit it for lulz

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha speak of the devil. Anyway, it is sleepy time... Gotta be up for work in approximately 5.5 hours>_< Hopefully you all don't do TOO much while I'm gone, I'll be back tomorrow afternoon.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Swipes the ocarina from KK and plays the Song of Storms.

Cause I like it.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
So I may start implementing a schedule system. Like saying exactly when the next room will go up, so that people know about it.

You can PM me again btw.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Does monday at 4pm work for everyone? And then if you solve it by the end of the day, the next one could be on tuesday at 4pm.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I can't promise anything, cause I have another program and Im gonna work as much as I can this weekend, but we'll see.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Wow god ****it I am not thinking the right way for any of this stuff.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I love how I get yelled at for activity when I don't post for one day. =/

Monday @ 4 then? If the game is gonna move this fast you basically NEED to set a schedule.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Niiro and Tom awake. [You can nao post in the thread]

A door appears in the wall. You all hesitantly walk through it. You find your way in the middle of a horizontal hallway. There is writing on the wall.

Code:
Would you rather be:
Noble       OR       Happy
<----                ---->
You see two doors at separate ends of the hallway.
Everyone should decide which door they want to go in. Everyone can go into one room, or you can split up. You all have till 4pm tomorrow to decide, if you don't do it in that time, I will pick a random door for each person to go through.
You can always majority force people to go certain ways.

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
I would rather be noble, but I'm no going to move. I'm assuming the two groups will be split up or something along those lines, so I think we should stick together :3

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I would think it would be better if we all stuck together. However, if you guys are okay with splitting up I don't really see a problem.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
changed deadline to 4pm tomorrow
so i'm assuming 104 and tom that you want to go through the happy door?

Top Bottom