• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D2

Miharu

Smash Hero
does anyone play it?

started playing recently USWestHCL, name's GPBP

also i wouldn't mind taking anyone's leftover fg if they have no use for it

Miharu

Smash Hero
tsUmuGi

not sure if caps matters

also theres this tstorm sorc going around pking newbs right now in baal runs

Gaara♥

Smash Master
gloams are *****es unless you are a druid with hurricane...... i mean a GOOD druid. Im playing non ladder because i was rich as **** on ladder then it reset so now i have everything there

Miharu

Smash Hero
ah gotcha

ya my necro died cuz i ran infront of my friend when we were walking hell baal

i had like 5 lightning resist and died in half a second

Gaara♥

Smash Master
well if you ever decide to go on non ladder then my name is House0fGAARA (the 0 is a zero)

Miharu

Smash Hero
sup adam i missed u too

forums kinda just suck overall now though

ya i just lost like a coh/torch/maras and a few skillers + some other msc bull****

think i'll be stuck playing ladder for a long time lol

Signia

Smash Lord
My brother used to love DiabloII, but I never saw the appeal. All I saw him do was getting rushed briefly then doing endless baal runs for gear that he used to do more baal runs. Considering Baal is the final boss and is very easy to beat with a group, combined with the fact that PvP unbalanced/stupid, I get so confused seeing players building their characters for nothing or just for the sake of building the character. It'd be different if there was some sort challenge you could work towards completing, or if PvP was balanced, but I'd like to know why you play diablo over any other roguelike/action game.

Miharu

Smash Hero
hardcore

you **** up once you die, and once you die you're left with nothing; afaik no other game has such a harsh penalty regarding deaths

also you forgot UberDiablo (Diabloclone) and Uber Tristram, both of which are significantly harder than Baal

don't know much about PvP myself at this point, but dueling is a lot more rare in HC than it is in SC due to the whole "1 life" nature of the game

there's a lot more to be said but i'll leave that to someone else seeing as how i'm still relatively new to d2

Lovage

Smash Hero
i'm down as *** to play d2 again since i havn't played it in like 8 years

edit: omg i'm installing it just like i did in 2001!!! 3 disks and everything!!

Gaara♥

Smash Master
wowwww thats hella gay AHAHA and ****... i wanna play again but im too much of a ***** to play hardcore again

Top Bottom