• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dair to Compare Toon Link Combo Video

DmonHunterzz1722

Smash Cadet
DAIR TO COMPARE- TOON LINK COMBO VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDd_JUWl7es

Here it is... my second combo video. After many weeks working on it, its finally finished... It was sort of a rush making this... Hopefully you guys enjoy this... :) Toon Link's sort of my third best character in Smash Bros Brawl and since I love Legend of Zelda, I decided to make this vid just for all the smash players out there.

I just want to say that don't forget to rate, comment, etc. Don't leave me any bad comments or I will just delete them... I want to thank all the opponents I put in this video... They don't suck... lol Some of these guys I brawl for fun... Most of these were friendly matches that I had for a while back then, but they were pretty good combos so I put those in there... There were some LOL moments... but I'm sure you will like them. n_n

Anyway... Enjoy the combo video... (WATCH IT IN HIGH QUALITY)

Top Bottom