• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dair To The Depths Results!

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
Thanks for coming guys! Unfortunately, the stream didnt get to come up, and all my files on my computer got corrupted x_x I did get to save ONE THING, and luckily, that was Alukard bringing it BACK in doubles vs Eggm/Reno when the score was tied up 2-2, i just had to put an audio track on it cause its all over the place.

ANYWAYS, THE RESULTS!

Singles
1:DjNintendo :foxmelee: :samusbrawl:
2:Nando :falconmelee:
3:Reno :sheikmelee:
4:Stricnyn3 :falcomelee:
5:The Moon :marthmelee:
5:Eggm :foxmelee:
7:Fou :falcomelee:
7:Gunblade :marthmelee:
9:The Legendary Shu :marthmelee:
9:Ryobeat :peachmelee:
9:JS$X :foxmelee:
9:Dice :marthmelee:
13:B.S
13:Jagger :falconmelee:
13:Sled :younglinkmelee:
13:Ayala :foxmelee:
17:DjShilly :marthmelee:

Doubles
1:DjNintendo/Alukard
2:Eggm/Reno
3:JS$X/Casseus
4:The Moon/Mark
5:The Name That Was Never Thought Of(Ryobeat/Ayala)
5:El Chocolate Dios(Jagger/Dice)

Alukard bringing it back 2-2 in the set
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLzZz0V12Bw&feature=youtu.be

psykoweezl

Smash Journeyman
It may be cause you had show preview on. That tends to slow down the data recorded cuz its displaying on the screen simultaneously. GGs everyone. I hate Shiek

:phone:

Alukard

Smash Hero
LOCAL BATTLES!! i had fun going to this and supporting this game that we all love/hate ^_~ ... DJ you deserve these wins bro keep doing your thing! reno u lost to falcon with sheik ... shame on you ;)

eggm ... thank god you played like a nervous wreck ... now i look even sexier ^_~ ... fun games to the people i played in casuals

thanks for hosting ryobeat ... if you keep hosting we'll keep coming to show support bro ... (JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ARE PLANNING TO HOST VIA FB MSG) So we dont conflict and we can both get good turnouts

Theftz22

Smash Lord
I knew Stric wouldn't quit just like that.:bee: But looks like he's a bit rusty lol. Also Eggm takes 5th?? This tourney was stacked!

Edit: Yeah those vids...

Alukard

Smash Hero
did u get the teams grandfinals recorded ?? cuz i saw u put up that one ending of it ... well anyway if the sound is messed up i still want to see the matches...

Top Bottom