• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dair to Utilt is BROKEN ~ Fox Boards Combo Video [Accepting Clips] [Deadline Ext]

Okay so along with many of the projects I've arranged for this board so far, this one really took my fancy. After watching a few Fox combo videos, I wondered if you guys had a community combo video, much to my dismay, you don't. I propose that we as a board, gather our finest clips from Fox players all over and show the rest of the world that Fox is a character to be feared.

If you want to be a part of this idea, then please feel free to read below, if not, then you can just sit back and cry that you were not part of this project </3.

Requirements

In order to be apart of this project, you must fit the following requirements:

• Be a Fox board regular
  • Have the ability to send me clips or record them yourself.
  • Meet deadlines.

If you can follow these three basic steps, you are more then welcome to join in.

How to submit

In order to submit your clips you must be able to do one of the following things:

• Via Wii replay sending service
  • Link to .bin file downloads
  • Link to recorded files

My Wii Number is: 8596 5878 1194 6398
My Brawl FC is: 4983 6400 2198

You can send your clips in at any time until mid 2011. You are more then welcome to request an extention if you have a major tournament or fest afterwards where you may obtain clips, but it will be a maximum of a two week extention. If there isn't enough interest, the deadline shall be extended.

Participants

1) Uzima (Uzi)
2) XxAlphaxXGhaxCrew
3) JUDGE
4) Hanzhou
5) xIblisx
6) C.R.Z
7) King Funk

Editors

1) KillerJawz
2)

Recorders

1) KillerJawz

Music suggestions

1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS8Yt32d29s - Credits
2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXRUTuq_pvo - Main
3) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0prFicLgXxw - Any

If you have any questions, you are more then welcome to ask ^^. So what are you waiting for? GET SUBMITTING.

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
i havnt played brawl in a good while, but i got a lot of stuff recorded for this from a while ago i could try and find and bring together for you.

also, we tried this before and nmade a thread about it, got lots of song ideas posted their.

I'm aware of the thread, but with newer members come more ideas. If you feel there was anything in that thread really worth bringing back then by all means post it here ^^.

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
went through my old vids that were never put into combo vids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjidjuiWoi4 combo i did online against a friend of equal skill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fMbrhGtTqc the never finished teaser of my second combo video.
was gonna have these kinda stupid combo spased through out it for wtf? moments.

i'll got a legit capture card now, so i'll try and record some good matches as well.

Updated the original post with all necessary contact information including my Wii and Brawl FCs.

You have both been added to the 'participants' list.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
@KJ
i am not really active in things like posting, but ive been lurking here around for a while now
i am a german fox main and im pretty decent i think(crifer can affirm,we played some intense matches on the last tourney brawl in berlin)
if i post some vids of me to prove that i am not just some random n00b fox, could i attend this KJ even though i am not a fox board regular?^^

I've seen your name quite a few times, so yeah, you are more then welcome to participate.

Added to the list.

crifer

Smash Lord
@KJ
i am not really active in things like posting, but ive been lurking here around for a while now
i am a german fox main and im pretty decent i think(crifer can affirm,we played some intense matches on the last tourney brawl in berlin)
if i post some vids of me to prove that i am not just some random n00b fox, could i attend this KJ even though i am not a fox board regular?^^
Judge is ****ing legit.

Time to go thru the replays !!!.
I'll take these two as participant requests. Taken clips from Uzi and Iblis's links, get submitting everyone.

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
i got another small clip i just got from playing my .

Im far too out of practice to have any good combos and playing brawl with another friend that hates it aint exactly helping my drive to get a good vid.

Idk how to upload to megaupload, but i got it on my comp,
Killerjaws, if you got aim i can send it to you that way.

iamjason8

Smash Journeyman
In order to be apart of this project, you must fit the following requirements:
Be a Fox board regular Yep. I will be from this day forward.
Have the ability to send me clips or record them yourself. Yes.
Meet deadlines. Yes.

In order to submit your clips you must be able to do one of the following things:
Via Wii replay sending service Ugh. I'll learn this.
Link to .bin file downloads Yes.
Link to recorded files Yes.

My first (imo) decent Fox video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa8WwsN0HXE

And my Fox is only getting better! I'll upload more with much better quality too.

I'm a New Zealand player! Bet you don't get many of those do you? :D

I'll pm you KillerJaws for any info.

Hanzhou

Smash Journeyman
No one to play smash with South Jersey -Keith Kush
http://www.mediafire.com/?z412d653d2114fh

Some of my old stuff from the beginning to my less old stuff (lol)

Mostly wifi so dont expect much btw lol just for entertainment anywho.

pick and choose bruh.

[replay#]- [Enemy stock]

1st-1st stock
2nd- first stock
3rd - 1st stock
4th- 1st stock
5th- last stock
6th - first and last
7th- first
8th- first
9th- last
10th- last
11th- first (shine footstool)
12th- second and last
13th- last stock ( used warios tire to stop a aerial/waft and baired didnt think it'd work lolol)
14th- first
15th- last
16- idk
17th- last stock i had some gdlk Di on a fresh dsmash from IC's put up if you'd like ( was just messing around with lylat and illusion canceling in practice)
18th- second stock
19th- second stock (purely lol lava combos) and last

JUDGE

Smash Lord
^hahahahaha this is so ****ing great,you have to see that live xDDD

I'm sure I can find some from our friendlies.

Also, I'll get to recording some of the replays that have been sent to me via the links.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
can we have some more time please for getting our replays?^^

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
question.

since good fox combos are hard to come by now a days, could we use combos from older videos we made?

and only take the absolute best from them, and add them to this video?

Zephil

Smash Ace
I think thats a good idea Uzi... we need to make this video the best combo video for fox

If you check in youtube there is a lack of fox CVs

Top Bottom