• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dairing is Caring - A Spoon Samus Vid

ewic

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2363-5634-0009
-

Amazing video Spoon, I love your mindgames and timing. Oh, and the morph ball bombs are very well placed too.

We have to play sometime! ^_^

EDogg88

Smash Cadet
Nice vid again ******* XD

still a ******* for the edgehog X_X

but blue samus > green :chuckle:

Tidycats29

Smash Cadet
NNID
supadino007
Switch FC
4953-1106-1226
Nice vid again ******* XD

still a ******* for the edgehog X_X

but blue samus > green :chuckle:
The hell you doing here b*stard

Great vid spoon

the meteor wh*re
lives up to its name XP

tha_carter

Smash Ace
I watched; good video.

But it'd be much more interesting to see you against evenly skilled opponents. Most of them, it looks like your 3-stocking. Lol, some of them just openly walk into ****.

Good to see Samus being rep'd though.

Spoon~

Smash Ace
I watched; good video.

But it'd be much more interesting to see you against evenly skilled opponents. Most of them, it looks like your 3-stocking. Lol, some of them just openly walk into ****.

Good to see Samus being rep'd though.
well you tend to get ahead quickly after a 50% spike. t.t

Sago

Smash Lord
i agree i would like to see some bigger names :p awsome samus i was just talking to machinegunnorm about it actualy, come to WI tourny we'll do ditos :)

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Trash? Thats kinda ****ty. lol

Oh and green is mine. ;)
Actually, the green Samus is Xyro's. He's been using that color scheme for quite some time, and I'm not talking about just in Brawl. I have given a for that specific color several months ago. I call it "Xyro Suit." Like the Varia and Gravity Suit, the Xyro Suit has a unique property of its own. It is resistant to spikes of any kind. Bowser has nothing on Samus when she's wearing the Xyro Suit.

Jadeyes

Smash Rookie
Ah no, gravity suit all the way. Green may be my favorite color but I'd rather wear a suit Samus actually uses in her games :p

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Actually, the green Samus is Xyro's. He's been using that color scheme for quite some time, and I'm not talking about just in Brawl. I have given a for that specific color several months ago. I call it "Xyro Suit." Like the Varia and Gravity Suit, the Xyro Suit has a unique property of its own. It is resistant to spikes of any kind. Bowser has nothing on Samus when she's wearing the Xyro Suit.
Whatever happened to the Serris Suit? D:

Spoon, I love your bomb gimps. They make me hot inside.

Aran

Smash Apprentice
Those bomb gimps were soooo hot. Good stuff man!

ewic

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2363-5634-0009
Dark Suit Samus for the win, you see I have used that color since Brawl came out, and with good reason too. The reason being that maybe it's harder to see Samus (blends in with surroundings), so it helps them miss or something. I can't prove this theory or anything, but it's just a little trick I do with all characters (black pit, black falco, etc). Who knows? Maybe it's saved me a couple damage over the months.

Top Bottom