• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Daisho's Random Saturday Night Tournament Nov 21st, NJ **PRE REG IS NOW MANDATORY**

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I just need someone I can work with. Adhd's style of play clashes with mine, so its no wonder we did really bad at the tourney, and I was playing pretty bad against izumi and juice(mainly juice though, kept getting hit by everything in site). I know im not a counter to you guys, but I do know I have a chance to beat you if teamed with the right partner. You both hate my character after all.
You have an extremely high chance of taking 2nd with Izumi since he's a great camper/supporter and not bad at all. As for taking out me and Atomsk, there isn't really as partner in this state that can do that for you besides maybe ksizzle. We both typically handle ADHD, dmbrandon, Doom, Ether, and other good partner options far too well.

Yeah, we **** Izumi pretty badly, but he's your best choice when it comes to beating everyone else there.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
You have an extremely high chance of taking 2nd with Izumi since he's a great camper/supporter and not bad at all. As for taking out me and Atomsk, there isn't really as partner in this state that can do that for you besides maybe ksizzle. We both typically handle ADHD, dmbrandon, Doom, Ether, and other good partner options far too well.

Yeah, we **** Izumi pretty badly, but he's your best choice when it comes to beating everyone else there.
Shadow and I got this ;)..

Allied

Smash Master

Zucco me and izumi took atomsk + inui to game 5 in winners finals while we were in md/va

inb4wewerenttrying

<3!

Zucco

Smash Master
lmao Ally would even come to a small tourney like this. If you go team with me! We got first.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
we should team. im most likely going bcuz i got all A's in school and made honor roll. so if anything we can team if ur interested. i play snake and MK. im good in my opinion. if u dint its understandable.i also wanted to play u in singles. oh i can also play wario.

i have enough money to do this.
rofl :laugh: i must admit you do make me laugh.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Alright so This thing starts at 6 lol. If anyone wants to come to My house to train or just chill before then, on Saturday you can come. I live like 10-15 minutes from Daisho. Pretty sure S.W.R'll be heree. So if you'd like to come leave me a PM or Shoutout on AiB, and I'll give you details.

Zucco

Smash Master
apparently Inui doesn't have a partner, omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
lol zucco we should team to get pot. Im definatly coming. also apperantly thees a place 5 min walking distance from daishos that is having a yugioh tourny and they also have brawl set ups. its from 1 to 5 so ima be there all day. every1 should go there. im bringing my wii to get matches. this is going to be crazy.

JG interview meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

daisho

Smash Lord
lol zucco we should team to get pot. Im definatly coming. also apperantly thees a place 5 min walking distance from daishos that is having a yugioh tourny and they also have brawl set ups. its from 1 to 5 so ima be there all day. every1 should go there. im bringing my wii to get matches. this is going to be crazy.

JG interview meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
There is definitely nothing 5 mins walking distance. What place are you talking about?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
but big m and kingz gave u dat work! :)
but lost the set

me and kingz took inui and atmosk game 3, 4 weeks ago
but lost the set

if I can't get a ride to MD/VA I might come to NJ again LOL sorry guys LY all.
Are you ****ing kidding me? I have to pay $300 per month in rent now and you being so brokenly good has already cost me a lot of money. I enjoy having you at events because you're a cool person and seem like a good man from what I know, but you damage my wallet and I think it'd be gay if you even came down to our small local events when you're all the way up in Canada. What's the point? You will make back your travel costs at best and just bully our top players in the process. >_>;

apparently Inui doesn't have a partner, omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg.
LeePhat. Let's do it. :)

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Are you ****ing kidding me? I have to pay $300 per month in rent now and you being so brokenly good has already cost me a lot of money. I enjoy having you at events because you're a cool person and seem like a good man from what I know, but you damage my wallet and I think it'd be gay if you even came down to our small local events when you're all the way up in Canada. What's the point? You will make back your travel costs at best and just bully our top players in the process. >_>;
Stop whining. You barely win teams and don't win in singles anyway.

If Ally needs a ride to this I *might* show up to this, Daisho, just a heads up.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Stop whining. You barely win teams and don't win in singles anyway.

If Ally needs a ride to this I *might* show up to this, Daisho, just a heads up.
Teams for me with Mew2King and Ally not there:

Eat a ****. Those are the only two people that beat me + amazing person without it being some fluke.

Oh, and here's me in singles when not bored:

http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=6696

daisho

Smash Lord
Thanks for the heads up Yes.

People who are going to be helping me seed (Inui? JG?) can you please start thinking about it now? I really want to start the tournament as fast as possible.

Also we never decided if singles or doubles is first.

I bought 9 bottles of soda/drink plus I have water... and also just a reminder, no food inside my house and I won't be providing any food.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I can seed quickly right there in both singles and doubles.

Run doubles first.

Do you have a laptop with TIO installed? If not, go get it from AllIsBrawl.com.

Top Bottom