• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Daisy Frame Data + Damage | WIP

Almand

Smash Journeyman
Daisy is being shown off in Nintendo Treehouse, so I've compiled a little list of stuff.

For reference:
-All values may or may not be accurate, so take them with a grain of salt.
-Frame Data is always in green, Damage in blue, any other relevant changes in purple.
-Frame Data begins when the first "whoosh" or "strike" effect appears, in the event that I can't find an instance of the move hitting on its first possible frame. I cannot reliably find data for ending frames (for most moves) or late hit frame data, since there is no way of knowing this for sure.
-All attacks' damage values are meant to reflect base damage (No 1v1 or Fresh bonuses)
-All Smashes are uncharged, but damage likely increases by 1.4x when charged (we don't know if SSBU is different from Smash 4 in this regard).
-Any unknown values are represented by a red ?.
-Special Instances (usually a possible inconsistency) are marked with a yellow symbol, such as * or ^.
-If you see any evidence proving my research false, please link me to the video showing it, and I will update this Master List with credit to you in orange. (Make sure all reference videos are in 60 FPS. For damage, just make sure the percents are easily visible. Thanks in advance! :) )

Without further ado, here we go!!!!

Jab 1: Active 2, FAF ?. Damage 2%.
Jab 2: Active 2, FAF ?. Damage 3%.
Dash Attack (Hit 1): Active 6, FAF ?. Damage 4%.
Dash Attack (Hit 2): Active ?, FAF ?. Damage 6%.
F-Tilt: Active 6, FAF 36. Damage ?%.
Up Tilt: Active ?, FAF ?. Damage ?%.
Down Tilt: Active 8, FAF 24. Damage ?%.

Smashes:
F-Smash: Active 15, FAF ?. Damage ?%. Daisy seems to only have the Golf Club?
Up Smash: Active 13, FAF 44. Damage ?%.
Down Smash (Loop Hits): Active 7, FAF ?. Damage 2%. Could become active earlier; dress fans out quite far and seems to have plenty of range, and Isabelle had a bit of distance. 6 loop hits.
Down Smash (Final Hit): Active ?, FAF ?. Damage 3%. Total: 15% uncharged. FAF is about 25 frames after final hit, but I can't get an exact number due to hitlag.

Aerials:
Nair (Early): Active ?, FAF ?. Landing Lag ?. Damage ?%.
Nair (Late): Active ?, FAF ?. Landing Lag ?. Damage ?%.
Fair: Active ?, FAF ?. Landing Lag ?. Damage ?%.
Bair: Active 6, FAF ?. Landing Lag ?. Damage ?%. Has a flowery effect behind her. Possibly more range, possibly more power.
Bair (Late): Active ?, FAF ?. Landing Lag ?. Damage ?%.
Up Air: Active ?, FAF ?. Landing Lag ?. Damage ?%.
Up Air: Active ?, FAF ?. Landing Lag ?. Damage ?%.
Dair (Loop Hits): Active ?, FAF ?. Landing Lag ?. Damage ?%.
Dair (Final Hit): Active ?, FAF ?. Landing Lag ?. Damage ?%.

Specials:
Toad: Active ?, FAF ?. Damage ?%. Toad seems to come out (as a tiny Toad) on frame 1, and gets to his full size on frame 3. When the counter window starts, however, is ambiguous.
Daisy Bomber: Active 12-, FAF ?. Damage ?%.
Parasol (Loop Hits): Active ?, FAF ?. Damage ?%.
Parasol (Final Hit): Active ?, FAF ?. Damage ?%.
Vegetable: Active ?, FAF 36. Damage ?%.

Grabs/Throws:
Standing Grab: Active ?, FAF ?.
Dash Grab: Active ?, FAF ?.
Pivot Grab: Active ?, FAF ?.
Pummel: Damage ?%.
F-Throw: Damage ?%.
Back Throw: Damage ?%.
Up Throw: Damage ?%.
Down Throw: Damage ?%.

There's not a ton to see, just FYI. Isabelle's damage was hard to calculate, since the decimal was blocked by the players' camera window. And, of course, most moves didn't actually hit their mark, of the few they actually showed well. As such, I dunno how useful this is. :/
But Down Tilt seems ridiculous, fr. 5 frames faster startup, 4 frames less endlag. Seems like a good kill confirm option, since the spiking property is gonna give it more hitstun.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Solid start. We'll be able to plug in the numbers as more footage is released. Hopefully we'll see enough of her before the game comes out to get a full rundown.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
I believe Ftilt and Usmash are actually unchanged from Peach, which means Ftilt frame 7 (when close, at tip range its frame 8) and Usmash frame 14. Not that it matters much, these frames are estimations.

Nair/Uair/Dair's landing lag all seem to be 8. Fair's landing lag seems to be 12 (which is REALLY GOOD). Dont know about Bair, the player doesnt seem to cancel their landing lag.

DownB is 38 frames, which is a 4-frame buff.

Peach Frame Data is unknown but it's very likely the same.

Also, are you using the damage values of 1v1 or FFA? Dash Attack does around 10% total in FFA, but around 12% total in 1v1. Fair does 16.8% in 1v1, which suggests 14% in FFA.

Last edited:

Almand

Smash Journeyman
I believe Ftilt and Usmash are actually unchanged from Peach, which means Ftilt frame 7 (when close, at tip range its frame 8) and Usmash frame 14. Not that it matters much, these frames are estimations.

Nair/Uair/Dair's landing lag all seem to be 8. Fair's landing lag seems to be 12 (which is REALLY GOOD). Dont know about Bair, the player doesnt seem to cancel their landing lag.

DownB is 38 frames, which is a 4-frame buff.

Peach Frame Data is unknown but it's very likely the same.

Also, are you using the damage values of 1v1 or FFA? Dash Attack does around 10% total in FFA, but around 12% total in 1v1. Fair does 16.8% in 1v1, which suggests 14% in FFA.
A 38 FAF Down B would be a 5-frame buff; Peach's was 43 FAF in Smash 4. Still great, obviously!

And the damage is all base. In an itemless 1v1, I divide by 1.26 (Fresh bonus x 1v1 bonus), and for a 3+ player game OR any game with items, divide by 1.05 (Fresh bonus)

As for F-Tilt and Up-Smash, that makes sense. I wasn't quite sure about them, anyway; it doesn't really make sense why they'd change it so minimally, or at all. F-Tilt, I probably messed up and didn't account for frame 1 of the move. But I'll do a bit more testing to make sure. And for Up Smash, it didn't actually hit its mark. I based the first active frame on when the flower effects appear.

Last edited:

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
A 38 FAF Down B would be a 5-frame buff; Peach's was 43 FAF in Smash 4. Still great, obviously!

And the damage is all base. In an itemless 1v1, I divide by 1.26 (Fresh bonus x 1v1 bonus), and for a 3+ player game OR any game with items, divide by 1.05 (Fresh bonus)

As for F-Tilt and Up-Smash, that makes sense. I wasn't quite sure about them, anyway; it doesn't really make sense why they'd change it so minimally, or at all. F-Tilt, I probably messed up and didn't account for frame 1 of the move. But I'll do a bit more testing to make sure. And for Up Smash, it didn't actually hit its mark. I based the first active frame on when the flower effects appear.
Virum tweeted that he counted a FAF of 36 for DownB, which would give her a 7 frame buff even! Quite significant. That said, we cant expect to be completely accurate, so dont worry about being 2 frames off.

Top Bottom