• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas area anyone?

DarkMagus

Smash Apprentice
no people who are awful at this game and have nvr heard of a single adv tech but still are convinced that they're the best ssbm player ever are n00bs that and people that cry when they lost...those really bug me although in all seriousness in terms of skill (iono how much my opinion means to u) u seem like ur pretty good u just need some work u seem about lvl with me and i dont consider myself a n00b but i know full well i got a lot of work to do to catch up to people like blue

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
I've found out my major problem from Zaft's tournament, so once I improve on t hat, Neo'll be crying cause he can't compete with my skill! bwahahahaha. By the way LG Luigi sucks. xD (inside joke people, don't infract me for that) Anyways, see ya'll at the next Local Tourney. Ph33r T3h Phir3 Of Teh R0y!

Blagh

Smash Rookie
Anybody know of any tournaments happening close to Fort Worth anytime soon?

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
RoK should get rid of all those money matches and put the money he's saved into a Roy ditto money match with me :)

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
hey yall i'm doing so good n my classes i'm thinking of having a smash tourney at my place to celecrate after i get my report card. so from now it'll prolly b about 2 weeks till grades cut off n 3 weeks till i get my report card. so yall b expecting something soon aight

swift

Smash Journeyman
That's cool. I really want to go somewhere and play, so that would be great. If anybody else wants to throw a tourny that would be great. I wish I can but I have no where to host one.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
well u know u can always come over my house, i doupt i got better cause i hadn't played n a while, but i still like to just watch yo fox 2-3 stock me (never 4 anymore) if u can come over saturday since this whole week i'm busy with homework, i need a lil smash to ease me

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
Where exactly is this UTD at? And what is this High Five? never heard of those :XX

EDIT : Ok I found out what UTD is but let me see what we can do :D Im not sure exactly where its at and where your at but I know for a fact these guys will play :D

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
Hey, Dallas should host a big bad Smash tournament, since it's only like a three hour drive from Oklahoma <3
man if i can find a big place and some people could help me out Dallas will hav the big *** tournament. but dats not gonna happen any time soon, atleast not until summer

Where exactly is this UTD at? And what is this High Five? never heard of those :XX

EDIT : Ok I found out what UTD is but let me see what we can do :D Im not sure exactly where its at and where your at but I know for a fact these guys will play :D
its in Richardson

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm gotta see whats up cuz these guys would love to play and maybe we can help out with the tourney as well... :D But ya gotta wait till summer : ( We'll get back to you about the UTD thing :D

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
Man I seriously wanna go but I have to see if I can or not cuz I can bring some real competitors :D Well im like a noob compared to these guys :( But **** man I would love to go just gotta see whats up with these guys :D

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
well i want u 2 go to cause i wanna get on you about that video on your myspace when yo *** got stole. ole boy hit u hard.

rofl dat **** was funny

Top Bottom