• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas area anyone?

Melee_1_

Smash Rookie
Hey

sup shawn its me the samus from gametrade, u live in fort worth now?
Yeah it's awesome. Swift is showing me alot of places when I came here. We've also been training for hours in both singles and doubles. We are dead even when it comes to smash. How are you chris?

DarkMagus

Smash Apprentice
yea i'd be up for this regular smash meet up i obviously cant make it everytime cus utd is all sorts of not close but i can make a few if u'll let me

ludachris90

Smash Journeyman
Yeah it's awesome. Swift is showing me alot of places when I came here. We've also been training for hours in both singles and doubles. We are dead even when it comes to smash. How are you chris?
im fine, we should get together and play smash sumtime, maybe like next weekend or sumtin.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
Im Swifts double team partner. Im finaly free and im ready to check out the smash community!
wats up man. if u as good as swift say u is, then i got some more competition. right now i'm just a work in progress, but soon i'm a run the dallas smash seen. then i'm goin for the texas power ranking. i'm a b top of da charts (no lie) just giv a brother time

u can see i got high hopes

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
your house.
lol right. but i'm just tlking about if it starts 2 get 2 crowded. unless yall r willing to play n my house, while other people r outside chilling n doing whatever. until the next round starts.

i prolly can clean out my garage but most likely not. not even for smash

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
ill hold a few at my house this summer. maybe even start some dfw biweeklies?! i have 5 tvs, 2 cubes, 2 wiis, 2 smash discs, and bracket programs. so thats a good start. ill be in rowlett all summer so the longest drive would be for fort worth people but it would be no longer than an hour.

isidro

Smash Apprentice
i would like to come to the tournament i'd even bring my projector and my wii to play on.

or if anyone wants to come over to my house on the weekends they are welcomed just pm me. i had a guy (drmagic) from these boards come over, it is usually around 7-10 of us but we aren't at the level doh me and my friend played against him at mlg dallas. so just pm me if ya'll are interested.

swift

Smash Journeyman
Hey

im fine, we should get together and play smash sumtime, maybe like next weekend or sumtin.
We're going to San antonio this weekend. We could definitly play some other time though. By the way falco 4 life we are dead even when it comes to skill in this game. That doesn't say much to people who are better than me. So don't think I am cocky. It's fun playing someone at the same skill level. One mistake and you're done for. Unless he makes a mistake.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
Have you gotten better Chris? I know it's been awhile since that tourny Gametrade and my lans.
if u tlking about bluezaft i don't know if he got better, but wat i do know is he good right now. his marth n jiggs r beasts.

n swift wait till next time we play, if u do beat me all the time its only gonna b 1 stocks. SQUARE BUSINESS

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
well i'm sure u appreciated the compliment anyways. i'm tied of hearing u getiing better. i wanna hear **** F4L u beat my *** or something.

but i'll save that 4 RoK when we play

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
well just 2 let u n every one else know if u wanna play me just send me a PM or message me on AIM.
most likely i'll say yeah, but you'll just have to come over to where i'm at

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Psh, Be sure man that I'mma get cha' Jim. So don't think I ain't held out on an *** beatin' for you. BlueZaft got me, gotta admit, but thats aiight, I've gotten in two training sessions this week, my Roy is gettin' top notched, real talk.

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
Psh, Be sure man that I'mma get cha' Jim. So don't think I ain't held out on an *** beatin' for you. BlueZaft got me, gotta admit, but thats aiight, I've gotten in two training sessions this week, my Roy is gettin' top notched, real talk.
haha. someone finally put you in your place. did he even use marth or jiggs?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
DoH, come over around 4 today. Swift and his partner are coming, the guys that challenged us.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Zelda, I'll do her in, Peach, peach is good for the simple fact she has that insane *** down smash that inflicts massive damage if not DI'd properly. ;D I won't back down though, Get smacked around. BlueZaft, I'mma get you this time man. ;D Bwahahahahaa. I was just outta practicet hat day.. thats all.. =)

ludachris90

Smash Journeyman
Have you gotten better Chris? I know it's been awhile since that tourny Gametrade and my lans.
well, ive switched to fox, and haven't gotten to play any1 with him yet, so i dont rly know if ive gotten better.

Yall are going to San Antonio huh? I hear u guys are going to Houstan for host 2. So are me and Taylor, the falco player from gametrade.

Well, wheneva u can get another lan up or sumtin tell me, cuz i havent played any1 in awhile.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
So now that there's no San Antonio tournament...anybody up for a smashfest at my place on saturday?

Melee_1_

Smash Rookie
Wow

well, ive switched to fox, and haven't gotten to play any1 with him yet, so i dont rly know if ive gotten better.

Yall are going to San Antonio huh? I hear u guys are going to Houstan for host 2. So are me and Taylor, the falco player from gametrade.

Well, wheneva u can get another lan up or sumtin tell me, cuz i havent played any1 in awhile.
You swiched to fox that's insane. That's cool though, welcome to the club. By the way I only get on when I'm at swift's house so that's why I'm slow to reply and that's why I post after him.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I made a thread for the smashfest/tournament tomorrow. Everyone go and bring TVs and GCs.

Top Bottom