• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

BlinkIV

Avenger
Ah yes..22 years old eh..Reminds me of back in my day, training to be a Wizard. Ah the glories, making me feel young again here!

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
What's the point of going to a smashfest where the intention is to drink and your not going to drink?

It's like spooning your girl and she get's the indication that you want to have like King Dedede chain grab sex....then if your girl is getting ready to have sex and she's getting all snazzy and sexy, then your stupid a** goes to troll her by getting up to go play wifi?

Anyways....that list is gonna have to wait. I gotta think on it. But for the first three...

1. Kefka (FFVI)
2. Golbez (FFIV)
3. Loki (Valykrie Profile)

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
1. Chocobos
2. Heartless
3. Moogles

I <3 Final Fantasy! Oh and I'm down to Brawl Alchohol-style!

BlinkIV

Avenger
1. Dynamo (Megaman X5-X6)
2. Sigma (Megaman X1-X8)
3. Gades (Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals)
4. Vile (Megaman X)
5. Dark Link (Zelda)
6. Meta-Ridley (Metroid)
7. Zexion (Kingdom Hearts)
8. Lyon (Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones)
9. Epyon (Gundam Wing)
10. Sync The Tempest (Tales of the Abyss)

Going in!

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Oh god xeven. You need to put in work and get your dignity back.

Let's see....villains for me.....yikes

Bowser
Booster (Mario rpg)
Meta Ridley
King K Rool (dk series)
Zant (twilight p)
Wario
Meta knight
Dark samus
Darth maul (oh baby)
Birdo (boow)
And probably like......10 others.

:phone:

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
1. Ganondorf (Legend of Zelda)
2. Bowser (Super Mario Bros)
3. Ghirahim (Skyward Sword)
4. Mecha Sonic (Sonic & Knuckles)
5. Dr. Eggman / Robotnik (Sonic the Hedgehog series)

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
So dude on wifi just tried to bowser ditto me, but I picked ddd and didn't know. So he wants to play it.
First stock.
I don't chain grab, just reg throws.
He's off stage at one point.
Smashvilles moving platform.
I get on it as it's moving back over the stage and charge jet hammer, reading his hardcore jump.
He air dodges into it.
Disqo exit, combo vid.
Goodnight new York.

knuckles213

Smash Ace
So dude on wifi just tried to bowser ditto me, but I picked ddd and didn't know. So he wants to play it.
First stock.
I don't chain grab, just reg throws.
He's off stage at one point.
Smashvilles moving platform.
I get on it as it's moving back over the stage and charge jet hammer, reading his hardcore jump.
He air dodges into it.
Disqo exit, combo vid.
Goodnight new York.

Disqo!!!!!!!!!!

When are you going back to cali!!?? cause I happen to come across this song and its been a while since I heard it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y9XNhmfjkA&feature=related

when are we going to hangout and be black together

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
dude, there is so much potential for new people at UTA. I've been talking with some friends on ideas on how to encourage them to join the scene.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Saturday night fest? Please?

Btw the Entry-By-Alcohol-Tourney (EBAT) will be something planned at least several days in advance. Last minute planning doesn't guarantee good attendance and I want all the important people to show up.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Yes...Let's have a smashfest this Saturday. :)

Also, I have 75% of a bottle of Tequila and some Cointreau to finish up.

Denti

Smash Master
dude, there is so much potential for new people at UTA. I've been talking with some friends on ideas on how to encourage them to join the scene.

What all have you come up with?

I can print those fliers against except change the details for Batou's tournament. And if anybody shows particular interest you can tell them about smashboards.

Also I can't smash this Saturday. My friend's B day party

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Wednesdays are good for me because I don't have anything Thursday until 11am.

FK, that's awesome. I have 1.75 liters of tequila, lol. And like 1.6 liters of gin, but that's for classy drinks, not shooting.

Neon!

Smash Lord
Zac's memory will not be forgotten. UTD will rise frome the ashes, I will train a legion of smashers that will devour the North Texas scene.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Zac's memory will not be forgotten. UTD will rise frome the ashes, I will train a legion of smashers that will devour the North Texas scene.

-has joined the Neon army-

ENLISTED.
We need a name.
A name that every time someone hears it, they shudder in fear of losing their PR points LOL

FK1

Smash Journeyman
If the only way you can drink Tequila is by shooting it, don't make classy drinker remarks. ;)

Brett, you, me. Drunk MM's. Loser takes an ounce of whatever the Winner decides. First one to make it out alive wins. Yes?

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
If the only way you can drink Tequila is by shooting it, don't make classy drinker remarks. ;)

Brett, you, me. Drunk MM's. Loser takes an ounce of whatever the Winner decides. First one to make it out alive wins. Yes?
I never said it was the only way. I was just saying gin isn't for shooting so much as tequila is.

And DEAL.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
What all have you come up with?

I can print those fliers against except change the details for Batou's tournament. And if anybody shows particular interest you can tell them about smashboards.

Also I can't smash this Saturday. My friend's B day party
Well there is basically 2 events we hope to plan, but we haven't started on either yet.

The first one is UTA student only event, but it will still be great to build the interest of those on campus. The idea is that every dorm/apartment complex on campus has their own tournament that is limited just to the players that live there. (plus there will be a commute tourney at the bowling ally) The top 4 players of every tourney meet up in a UTA championship tourney.

The other event will just be a smashboards tourney held close to UTA. Hopefully because it's in between Dallas and Fort Worth, we can get players from both sides of the metroplex to come down, though I know Dallas isn't as active and might not travel (and the actual Dallas scene is in Plano, which is really far still).

Top Bottom