• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
Omg i literally had no idea this is the biggest surprise i have ever been linked well played
Edit: i keep looking at this again and again I SAID SON OF A SUBMARINER AND U GOT IT RIGHT AWAY AND THEN LINKED ME TO A SITE THAT IS LITERALLY THE EXACT PHRASE I SAID U HAVE BLOWN MY MIND
Triple edit: i really like run run or ull be well done
As well as "wait he says. Do i look like a waiter?"

:phone:

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
You people are crazy.
I shouldn't be on PR at all, what's wrong with you guys. It's flattering and **** to hear all the positive words you guys have about my skill, but realistically, it's just the bananas. If any of you want me to tell you how to beat me, I'll show you how simple it is. Like no lie, I'll show you right now.
Me pulls nanas.
You shield.
They hit your shield. This is where things either go my way or yours.
You react. Being catching the bananas, tripping cuz you didn't shield both of them, or you roll spot dodge or grounded shuttle loop cuz your ALSM.
I guess your reaction and attempt to punish. Grab or fair. That's always what I try to punish with.
Your best bet is to spot dodge when I get to you.
No really.
I'm telling you what to do, and even though you'll do it, I still can't comprehend my safest option and execute it quick enough for it progress mid match.
Really.
I might dash attack to catch you, but that's never as safe as I want it to be.
Pivot grabs from my hands are so unreliable.
And i might try to gnes spot dodge and do something, but diddys spot dodge is god awful long, you might have frame advantage and hit me or grab me before mine comes out.
Tl;dr?
Shield both bananas. Spot dodge. Smack my monkey. Ggs, free money.
That's what I am. I'm pot bonus.
Did no one read this? I just told you how you can beat me, any time, 24/7, friendlies and tourney.
The hell y'all doin?

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
It doesn't. :)

Then why bring it up? If you're using that as weight against anyone, then by all means please put me in first place because I'm pretty sure I have a lopsidedly large win to loss ratio on everyone here back from the '08 days. </sarcasm>

This should really only count things from about the beginning of this year, otherwise things get really unreasonable really quickly.

Omg i literally had no idea this is the biggest surprise i have ever been linked well played
Edit: i keep looking at this again and again I SAID SON OF A SUBMARINER AND U GOT IT RIGHT AWAY AND THEN LINKED ME TO A SITE THAT IS LITERALLY THE EXACT PHRASE I SAID U HAVE BLOWN MY MIND
Triple edit: i really like run run or ull be well done
As well as "wait he says. Do i look like a waiter?"

lmfao

Glad I could make your day Awestin :D

Did no one read this? I just told you how you can beat me, any time, 24/7, friendlies and tourney.
The hell y'all doin?
We're telling you to shut up and accept it that you're better than you give yourself credit for.

Now shut up, you're better than you say you are.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
Lol i remember my first non gamestop tourney at melee1s place. I beat ice but lost to melee1 then infinity (or vice versa) first time i met him
He murdered erryone lol good times
Also Brett will soon be guest starring on BONES (as himself the bone lord)

knuckles213

Smash Ace
We haven't played in like 4 months and I used snake for my last win against you. We need to play again soon!
If you use that statement, same goes for me when you played peach and rob against me at Denti's revolution. so you wouldn't have 2-0 against me.

And your not the only one who mains a character that completely gets destroyed by everyone in FW

And put me down as the ghost hunters from Metriod prime 1 for the PR if your doing the metriod series, personally Kingdom hearts would suit me better

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Then why bring it up? If you're using that as weight against anyone, then by all means please put me in first place because I'm pretty sure I have a lopsidedly large win to loss ratio on everyone here back from the '08 days. </sarcasm>

This should really only count things from about the beginning of this year, otherwise things get really unreasonable really quickly.

lmfao

Glad I could make your day Awestin :D

We're telling you to shut up and accept it that you're better than you give yourself credit for.

Now shut up, you're better than you say you are.
Why? Because I can. Of course something that occured a long while back won't be counted. I just felt like mentioning it is all. :p

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Juggys back I just got off house arrest and just had sex with she hulk ****ed around and caught athletes foot but it's cool cuz I ****ed her in the ear and gave her hearin aids cuz I'm the juggernaut *****

BlinkIV

Avenger
Juggys back I just got off house arrest and just had sex with she hulk ****ed around and caught athletes foot but it's cool cuz I ****ed her in the ear and gave her hearin aids cuz I'm the juggernaut *****
You're killing me. I swear this is the last time I'm doing some PCP with them Korean Ninja's and that's the last time I ever do some mutha ****ing Crystal Meth with Snuffaluf***us and Edward Scissor Hands on Sesame Street ahhhhhhh s-!

Neon!

Smash Lord
If you use that statement, same goes for me when you played peach and rob against me at Denti's revolution. so you wouldn't have 2-0 against me.

And your not the only one who mains a character that completely gets destroyed by everyone in FW

And put me down as the ghost hunters from Metriod prime 1 for the PR if your doing the metriod series, personally Kingdom hearts would suit me better
I was actually thinking about that also, we need to play in bracket again or at least mm.

k_bot

Smash Apprentice

Labernash

Smash Lord
This has been in the making for a while, and it is ready to be released:

THE LABERTRASH CHALLENGE

5 Stocks, no timer, Damage 2.0, Damage gauge off, Smashballs on high, me and two level 9 CPU Wario's with team attack on, on WarioWare.

This is so hype. It's a Tyler side event. Every match you win, you get one penny.

Top Bottom