• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Not yet; busy with moving into a new apartment and getting ready for classes next month at the moment. Expect it to be around mid-August though.

Denti

Smash Master
Idk, I just lost. I don't think I had a cool enough head versus him. When I look back at it now though, I kept letting him throw grenades instead of throwing pikmin at them. But also I was more pre occupied thinking about me vs M2K (Winner played him), because I broke even with him in our like 3 - 4 hour long friendly session plus I had been doing SUPER well in friendlies the entire time. Maybe I got full of myself and underestimated bizkit. Oh well, he won XD I had fun at Sktar.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Idk, I just lost. I don't think I had a cool enough head versus him. When I look back at it now though, I kept letting him throw grenades instead of throwing pikmin at them. But also I was more pre occupied thinking about me vs M2K (Winner played him), because I broke even with him in our like 3 - 4 hour long friendly session plus I had been doing SUPER well in friendlies the entire time. Maybe I got full of myself and underestimated bizkit. Oh well, he won XD I had fun at Sktar.
It would have been great to see you against M2K, which I believe you would have had the potential upset.

:phone:

Denti

Smash Master
Thanks ^^^ It would have been nice to play him in bracket.

I feel like I need to learn the dehf match up. He's like one of the world's best Olimar slayers. It goes (in no order) Anti, 9B, Nairo and Dehf. I was slightly salty when he got upsetted by Leon early on and ended up murdering losers bracket. I wanted to last a bit longer XD

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I'm going to go out and start picking hot chicks for people on the PR if you guys don't pick your own.

And I won't pick any trollface chics either; they'll be legitimately hot. Sergio's will look ambiguously underage.

Edit - Neon/Denti/Sergio or whoever the heck has the list: send it to me so I can figure out what to pick for people. I won't share it or anything.

Neon!

Smash Lord
The next PR features the same players as our current PR but with some of the placings switched.

Dphat, you are currently not on our PR because you have not entered singles recently.

I still need pictures from Denti, Y.b.M., Bad Karma, FK, Swaka and Disqo Bunny. I will start working on the PR tonight and either myself or Infinity will choose your picture if you dont respond by then. The design probably wont be finished until Wednesday or Thursday so you can still send me your pic up until then if I havent completed it.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Might be hitting up the brawl sessions at Kbot's/Gucci's tonight after work. If we are, you should join us, FK or anyone else who's interested. More players, more fun, more practice. :):):)

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
They quit, moved on to other things. It's kinda interesting to see who still plays Brawl from when the game debuted; I've seen a lot of players come and go, and to think where I came from starting as a scrubby Link player to where I am now, it just makes me want to keep going, right into the release of the next installment of Smash and beyond.

Neon!

Smash Lord
Turns out I wont be working on the PR tonight, everyone has a little more time to choose their pic now.

Should Denti's be a guy or a girl?

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Turns out I wont be working on the PR tonight, everyone has a little more time to choose their pic now.

Should Denti's be a guy or a girl?
Denti's not 100% gay. Home boy can appreciate the ladies just like the rest of us :p

...but to answer your question - Denti's should be a trap.

BlinkIV

Avenger
Anyone want to play P:M sometime? I've been polishing up on my Ike and would want to get some real practice going. Preferably Marvel as well if anyone is down.

Top Bottom