• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Neon!

Smash Lord
DO WANT

please send me the files, I'd like to upload them myself if thats ok along with any other matches of my dk/peach

Neon!

Smash Lord
oh lol, you can upload them then, its no big deal

also, deciding whether or not to drop DK is the hardest decision I've ever made in my life!!

Neon!

Smash Lord
lol its not because of illmatic, I just strayed back into a few old habits that I thought I had left behind. Just need another mindset change I think.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
oh lol, you can upload them then, its no big deal

also, deciding whether or not to drop DK is the hardest decision I've ever made in my life!!
This situation sounds familiar to me. My advice is learn another (a better) character on the side, while sticking with DK. You'll find your answer as time goes on.

:phone:

BlinkIV

Avenger
Yeah Neon, I know what you mean on this. I'm stumped myself actually, I can't make up my mind whether to keep Lucario or stick back with Falco. Denti says he sees me as more a Falco, but also saying he could see me with Snake as well. I guess what your saying is, you wanna take a break from DK to mess with other people..Like I told ALSM last night, even if you take a break from your main. Every character has its own specific style of playing, and getting ahold of different characters will enhance your game overall with the character you stick with. That's my view on that anyway.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I have never really gave up on my main.

There may have been a lot of times in which I wanted to drop Captain Falcon, but my momma didn't raise a quitter.

Even though the odds aren't in my favor, I think it's better that I earn my wins the hard way.

At least if you lose to me, you can't pull any johns.
I can't outcamp you, I can't outrun...but I can certainly beat the S***T out of you.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
When did this thread become a low-tier main pity party? Metaknights assemble!

...oh wait, we're banned. nevermind. QQ

(this thread is now a low-tier + MK pity party)

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Updated thread title. Anyone besides myself and Denti 100% confirmed for the main event?
If this is pertaining to the carpool for HoM, put me in. I haven't been to a tournament in a while so it'll be great to get out and hang with you guys again.

Trust me I think my PR points need it. :bee:

chic

Smash Ace
don't switch chars :( some of luigi's match ups (gw, marth, mk) seem impossible sometimes especially against people who play those chars well, but when you win... it's so sweet :) even when i lose it's satisfying

knuckles213

Smash Ace
Updated thread title. Anyone besides myself and Denti 100% confirmed for the main event?
I'm down for this event, Imma need major practice for this guys. Imma be in the DFW area this weekend cause I'm staying at a friends house, so keep me posted on your guys' event before HoM.

Plus I want do do something like "around the world" with the characters for training

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I'm probably not going to be having a carpool for this trip. It's looking like CJ might be coming down with me for that weekend and then DJing a show down in Austin the night of the tournament, so it'll probably just be me and her hopping down there in my car. I'll let you guys know what's up as we get closer to the date of the tournament.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
When did this thread become a low-tier main pity party? Metaknights assemble!

...oh wait, we're banned. nevermind. QQ

(this thread is now a low-tier + MK pity party)
Yeah, I know. xD

Pity party.
Is that something akin to... SYMPATHY?

ಠ_ಠ
Yes. :)

I am confirmed.

I'm down for this event, Imma need major practice for this guys. Imma be in the DFW area this weekend cause I'm staying at a friends house, so keep me posted on your guys' event before HoM.

Plus I want do do something like "around the world" with the characters for training
You coming to Batou's Monthly this Friday?

Sounds good Infinity.

I know Denti will have a carpool. Anyone interested?
I want in on this carpool. Also, if there isn't enough room for one carpool, I think I could do one myself as well.

I want to do a crew battle with SA to decide who the 2nd best city is. Who else is down?
We can do it at the championship.
I'm down for sure. We ARE the second-best city in TX, and we're gonna prove it. :)

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
So I was talking to my boss about how we want to go about scheduling my days. He said just write him a notice of all the weekends I want off for personal days. I think those personal days might just coincide with Texas tournaments... :)

Top Bottom