• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
I'm not backing out! I'll be there for moral support and junk. Besides, you guys already have a diddy main :094:

:phone:
Yup, yup. You should totally be in this crew battle. We might need more players in the crew. So far I think it's Denti, Infinity, Batou, and me that's confirmed to attend the circuit. That's 4 players. We need more, this has to be at least 5 or more for each crew imo.

knuckles213

Smash Ace
Yeah, I know. xD

Yes. :)

I am confirmed.

You coming to Batou's Monthly this Friday?

I want in on this carpool. Also, if there isn't enough room for one carpool, I think I could do one myself as well.

I'm down for sure. We ARE the second-best city in TX, and we're gonna prove it. :)
Yes I'll come to Batou's tourny, But I wanna get that tourny recorded (most of it for hype). Its still happening on fri with all those other tournys going on?

I'm actually scared for this, so I'll just watch :awesome:

:phone:
Dont be a ****y, you have a diddy that can gay people all day long

I would but i dont think I have enough matchup or tournament experience. I have never played the SA crew.
dont worry man you got this, tell K-bot and Gucci about it

Yup, yup. You should totally be in this crew battle. We might need more players in the crew. So far I think it's Denti, Infinity, Batou, and me that's confirmed to attend the circuit. That's 4 players. We need more, this has to be at least 5 or more for each crew imo.
Put me down for this crew battle, I say we get a 10 or 7 man crew battle going

Neon!

Smash Lord
I'll have to see whether I can go to the finals in Austin, if so I'm totally for the crew battle.
I call Nike :)

also, I'm not quitting DK guys.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Oh man. So apparently we have little to nothing of a DFW crew. According to SA.
You can tell Espy that whenever he's out of the hospital.....to gimme us a call.

I gave him that electroshock therapy that only Doctor Falcon could ever give to his patients :D

He wasn't "fast" enough. :awesome::awesome::glare::bee:

Top Bottom