• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

BlinkIV

Avenger
Hey guys, so if your not busy this Friday..you should definitely drop by Evolution Games since me and Back-Task-Master-Kaiba (Pat) are going at a MM. First to 10 wins = $20 so you guys should come by and support/watch/record this.

knuckles213

Smash Ace
Updated thread title. If you've got me on Facebook then the details will be there later. If not just hit me up; we've already got about 20-30 people going.
woh! what is the?, I didn't get the memo. whats happening and where link to the info

Hey guys, so if your not busy this Friday..you should definitely drop by Evolution Games since me and Back-Task-Master-Kaiba (Pat) are going at a MM. First to 10 wins = $20 so you guys should come by and support/watch/record this.
I would but I'm driving down that day for Hobo for housing

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
My favorite brawl moment was when I got 5th at HOBO 33, upsetting a few players along the way. Also Denti and I got 4th in teams as well. The whole experience of it all was just great, just to get a feel of what it's like to perform like a top player. That is easily my best performance in tournament. :)

:phone:

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Everytime I team with Neon, something phenomenal happens all the time.

ALL THE TIME.

Bombs, A captain falcon UpB into the blast zone ****, just tons of shenanigans.

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
Last Saturday at Kbot's. :) lol
YAY! (: I'll get those uploaded for you when I finish finals.

My favorite memory would have to be before I joined the competitive scene, I would always play in my dorm room with Gucci and Ponyboy, BUT THE BEST PART IS since we didn't know how any of the top-level players looked like I would always bring random guests to the dorm room and tell Gucci it was Illmatic, Trela, Etc. hahaha

He always went CRAZY!!!!!! too funny

Also when Neon created my Signature Masterpiece :D

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
I'll talk to denti bout it. It'll probably be later in the evening. I'll spam this thread and the Facebook place when things are finalized

:phone:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
sick

My favorite brawl moment was when I got 5th at HOBO 33, upsetting a few players along the way. Also Denti and I got 4th in teams as well. The whole experience of it all was just great, just to get a feel of what it's like to perform like a top player. That is easily my best performance in tournament. :)
yeah, you really threw everyone off guard
good job

My favorite memory would have to be before I joined the competitive scene, I would always play in my dorm room with Gucci and Ponyboy, BUT THE BEST PART IS since we didn't know how any of the top-level players looked like I would always bring random guests to the dorm room and tell Gucci it was Illmatic, Trela, Etc. hahaha
lol this is sooo fun to do
at hobos we do it all the time xD

sick

Top Bottom