• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Hey guys, I made one last blog for all my Texas friends. It's nothing too fancy, but I wanted to say thanks for being a part of my life these past 3 and half years:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=13818826#post13818826

I didn't go into many specific shoutouts just because I didn't have time tonight, but I would love to write a little something specifically aimed towards a particular person if you just ask. :)

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Ok, so Kbot is going to be hosting a smashfest later today.

I know Xeven, Disqo Bunny, and even Swaka are interested in attending. In case Kbot doesn't post here, I'll let you guys know when people can start coming over.

:phone:

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Ok peoples, it's hyperbolic training time! Anyone (that means you too, FK, Awestin, Infinity, FHero, Batou, Jiveturkey, Brett, Neon, chic, pixel, Echo, Dphat, anyone else etc.) is welcome to come over at Kbot's and stay as late as they want. Here's the address: 1806 old pond dr
Apt. 2905
Arlington, tx
Right by hurricane harbor.

Players expected to be at this: me, Xeven, Disqo Bunny, Swaka, Denti, Gucci, Ponyboy, and of course, Kbot.

See you there!

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
One setup guaranteed. I'm assuming denti will have a tv. But until then, a tv will be needed from someone. I'll check with him

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
Smashfest at my place tonight. As late as you wanna stay. Someone should bring a setup

Neon!

Smash Lord
I hope that didnt come across as rude lol.

I would love to hang with you guys and practice sometime but I'm pretty much not allowed to visit anyone's house/apartment because of my parents :(

I can still go to tournaments though, if anyone has a solution to this like meeting in a public place or something let me know.

Maestro Snake

Smash Rookie
I hope that didnt come across as rude lol.

I would love to hang with you guys and practice sometime but I'm pretty much not allowed to visit anyone's house/apartment because of my parents :(

I can still go to tournaments though, if anyone has a solution to this like meeting in a public place or something let me know.
yeah I have the same problem. I'm only allowed to go to tournaments as well =( Please let me know too if there's gonna be a tournament at like a video game store etc.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Denti's turning 21? Dear lord.
Nothing but drunk posts from here on out?

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
It's the "Nyoro~n" face. It implies a sense of denial or rejection.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
yeah I have the same problem. I'm only allowed to go to tournaments as well =( Please let me know too if there's gonna be a tournament at like a video game store etc.
Well Mr. Maestro Snake, my next monthly will be in January. We'll be sure to keep you all updated with the new events.

Happy legal drinking age day to mah man Denti
may his liver rest in peace.
His liver's been dead...with the mixture of booze and monster shots -_-

Top Bottom