• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Maestro Snake

Smash Rookie
I live in Plano, so I should probably be writing in the Dallas thread more, but it doesn't seem to be as active as the Fort Worth thread. I can't drive yet, so it kinda sucks =(

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I live in Plano, so I should probably be writing in the Dallas thread more, but it doesn't seem to be as active as the Fort Worth thread. I can't drive yet, so it kinda sucks =(
The DFW Brawl thread is pretty dead. The Dallas scene is basically non-existent any more. You're in the right place, young Padawan.

Maestro Snake

Smash Rookie
The DFW Brawl thread is pretty dead. The Dallas scene is basically non-existent any more. You're in the right place, young Padawan.
Sweet. I've been wanting to be in one of these tournaments for a while, so I can't wait for the next one to come up. Hopefully I'll be able to come. Thanks for being so welcoming Infinity and neoBatou :)

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Maestro I'll welcome you, but I gotta let you know; prepare to be camped, gayed, and timed-out whenever you decide to show up to one of our tourneys or smashfests: THE FORT WORTH CREW INITIATION.

:phone:

Maestro Snake

Smash Rookie
Maestro I'll welcome you, but I gotta let you know; prepare to be camped, gayed, and timed-out whenever you decide to show up to one of our tourneys or smashfests: THE FORT WORTH CREW INITIATION.

lol I'm used to it, I've been playing with my cousins (mostly guys 16-20) since 64 came out and I was 4, so I've been through my fair share of camped and timed-outs

Maestro Snake

Smash Rookie
^Are you a female? I also assume you are of Hispanic ethnicity (your username and the way you type). You were 4 when Smash 64 came out? You must be around 17 years old I'm supposing.

lol, nope. I'm Indian and definitely not a female. And I was probably 2 or 3*. I'm 15 now. My username is pretty random, but I've been thinking of using the name "indiN" whenever I play in tournaments for obvious reasons. I like the Sherlock twists on your name still though. And I noticed the picture of skyward sword. Have you beaten it yet? I'm just about to go to Faron woods for the 4th temple

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Nope, not yet. I've played Skyward Sword, but I actually won't have my own personal copy until tomorrow. I'm barely doing the first dungeon in the deep woods I believe.

I love how Link actually runs in this game. The fighting mechanics are pretty cool as well. Flying with my bird took some getting used to, though.

Maestro Snake

Smash Rookie
Yeah the fighting mechanics are awesome. Once you get a sword the game becomes a crapload more fun. Some of the aspects of the game do take time to get used to though. Like, I just started being able to swim underwater, and you use the wiimote to guide Link, but I keep wanting to use the joystick cause I'm so used to it from OOT and all the other Zeldas. Fi's pretty cool; I thought her voice sounded really weird at first but it sounds pretty cool to me now.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
lol, nope. I'm Indian and definitely not a female. And I was probably 2 or 3*. I'm 15 now. My username is pretty random, but I've been thinking of using the name "indiN" whenever I play in tournaments for obvious reasons. I like the Sherlock twists on your name still though. And I noticed the picture of skyward sword. Have you beaten it yet? I'm just about to go to Faron woods for the 4th temple
tsk tsk tsk....

You suck at guessing Aerolink. lol

We're all hospitable, well most of us....we try to be. I don't need to camp you in friendlies, I can just beat you the old fashion way....which by the way...doesn't take 8 minutes to do.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Don't listen to him, Maestro; it's all lies and deceit. :awesome: He can try to sugarcoat the things you can be susceptible to, but I'll be straight and tell it like it is: you're gonna get abducted, bent over, and *****. Not literally of course, but you know what I mean.

Top Bottom