• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
It is at a gaming store Maestro.

They have been going pretty great.....another great tournament for the FW Scene since Denti's Revolution's tournaments have been up in the air due to miscommunication.

Where are you Swift? lol

Denti

Smash Master
WOOOOO thanks. Man I just got threw hard name searching. lol

Edit: Also you guys! There is a list of tournament coming up so prepare yourself if you want to go with me and attend any of the following.

Jan 5-8 APEX
Jan 14th tournament in Plano held by me and Asya. Thread will be up soon.
Jan 21st DMT13 (There is also a Melee tournament in Grapevine this date, but I won't be going)

1. Denti
2. FK1

Jan 28th A Kansas tournament (I'm undecided on attending this or not. ) http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=13874772&posted=1#post13874772 Batou you should put your monthly on this date!!!!!!!!!! It would work perfectly
Feb 4th
Feb 11th Hobo 35

Claim your spots while they're hot hot hot!!!!!!

Also you guys I recieved a projector and recording equipment for Christmas so my tournaments will be getting that much more legit. Prepare for the hype

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
It's because Kirk (the first good Ike) and I want to meet up again anywhere between TX and Illinois at a tournament. I'll see if it's an interest/possibility for him. Hope so, because the one time we've met before, it was at a No Koast.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Can you sign me up for the carpool to DMT? I'm for sure, too...I never pull out.
FK going in hard. Like a boss. No regrets.

Denti, I'm with you all the way. I want to attend as many tournaments as possible! I can't make it to Apex :(, but I'm definitely interested in the following tournies especially the Kansas one. **** Kansas1
see wut I did thar?

:phone:

knuckles213

Smash Ace

Jan 21st DMT13 (There is also a Melee tournament in Grapevine this date, but I won't be going)

Also you guys I recieved a projector and recording equipment for Christmas so my tournaments will be getting that much more legit. Prepare for the hype
I might be able to do this one, where is this located at? (link please), that's my birthday weekend

NeoBatou

Smash Ace

Edit: Also you guys! There is a list of tournament coming up so prepare yourself if you want to go with me and attend any of the following.

Jan 5-8 APEX
Jan 14th tournament in Plano held by me and Asya. Thread will be up soon.

1. Denti
2. FK1

Jan 28th A Kansas tournament (I'm undecided on attending this or not. ) http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=13874772&posted=1#post13874772 Batou you should put your monthly on this date!!!!!!!!!! It would work perfectly
Feb 4th
Feb 11th Hobo 35

I can't do a tournament this month, it'll have to start again february.
Put me down for DMT.
Dakpo and I have a date with destiny.

...oh and the mall too lol.....welcome back to the boards bro.

I figure it's a big deal when one of our players come back from the BANZONE.

Denti

Smash Master
I might be able to do this one, where is this located at? (link please), that's my birthday weekend
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=316223

It's in AMARILLO in Dakpo's region. And hype! I'll get you a present

This whole thread become active when Denti came back.
Loooooool This is why I wanted to come back. While I was banned I was creeping on this social the whole time.

I can't do a tournament this month, it'll have to start again february.
Put me down for DMT.
Dakpo and I have a date with destiny.

...oh and the mall too lol.....welcome back to the boards bro.

I figure it's a big deal when one of our players come back from the BANZONE.
Sounds good! To Lubbock!!!!!

FK1

Smash Journeyman
It's been a long time since I came around...Been a long time but I'm back in town!...This time I'm not leaving without you!

Top Bottom