• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Come back Problemo! Time to bring out my legendary ;)

GO LORD NIGGLYPUFF THE MALEVOLENT!

Also, Mmmm.... Sounds good, but right now I have plans with DMP aka Black Kaiba and friends for a bit. I can come over later. Getting my UMvC3 games going.

:phone:

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
^ Forever Alone. :troll:

No matter who you choose, somebody is going to get hurt.

Anyway, Denti should do it tomorrow. I'm already hanging with friends and then Disqo later on. I'd still be able to come over to Denti's tonight, so please let us know, Denti.

Neon!

Smash Lord
Heard king of limbs wasnt as good as most of their stuff. I've only listened to their best albums: OK computer, Kid A and recently In Rainbows, which I love.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Jiveturkey

Smash Cadet
Pretty much everything radiohead has done is amazing, and king of limbs is no exception. :) I am however an extreme music fanatic and enjoy about everything passionately made. It is one of the very few things I have a greater passion for than smash brothers. :p

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
A wild TypeEx appeared!

ALSM is confused. It hurt itself in it's confusion!

TypeEx used Brave Bird!

ALSM used Rage!

TypeEx used Drill Peck!

ALSM fainted!

Tom wins! Tom receives $5.
Well played I must say.

Salt Drain takes into effect. ALSM is revived. ALSM proceeded to Timeout.
Typ Ex fled. ALSM recieves 5 rupees! Duh-na-na-na!
Lord Nigglypuff the Malevolent awakens from Rest Obliteration.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I am the ****ing GOD of yu-gi-oh
MM me Zano.
$25
Better have a good side deck.

K, working on it. I realize that about Diddy; he's not a one trick monkey. xD
Lol, but yeah, I get what you mean about creativity and stuff. I need to mix it up more. The problem with me as a player is that I tend to choose the same option as long as it keeps working ("if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it" so to speak), so I don't mix it up as much. It makes sense for the Falco MU, it requires more mixups, because Falco has an answer to most of Diddy's options I feel.

If you want to keep up with everyone you gotta learn to mix it up.

Oh god xeven, what did they do to you?!

Also I'm feeling bored. Anyone want to meet up Wednesday after like 3 or even anytime Thursday? :D I kinda want to hang out, play some smash, play some mario party, and beat disqo at dr mario again
If you guys are gonna hang out thursday, call me because I would love to hang out too.

On board for Whobo4.
Brett, do doubles at WHOBO4 with me.

Oh and Disqo not doing competitive smash, it's a choice. For some, the game/salt isn't worth it....especially since your not getting much back in the way of compensation, whether it be money or for pride.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Other Ike mains will probably have first dibs on me for that (unless a top player requests, LOL). But we'll see what goes down in the next couple months/planning stage.

If none of them are coming/want to team up with me, I'll come straight to you.
Which ever comes first, it's all good. I still have time to at least TRY to get a damn job in this horrible economy to make the money to go to WHOBO4 this year.

:urg:

Dojo

Smash Champion
I've been good batou. Apex left me with literally no money so I've been on my work grind to build some kind of bank.

And sean I would consider if I wasn't completely broke and had to work. :(

I've actually been practicing new characters since I got home for apex. It feels good.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I've been good batou. Apex left me with literally no money so I've been on my work grind to build some kind of bank.

And sean I would consider if I wasn't completely broke and had to work. :(

I've actually been practicing new characters since I got home for apex. It feels good.
If you didn't have to work I'd offer to pay your half of teams as long as I got it back from what we win :awesome:

I -guess- I'll just have to team with Dustin. Like I've been wanting to lately anyway. Oh, woe is me~

Dojo

Smash Champion
Diddy, Snake, ICs, Oli.

I've been doing ALOT of IC's lately. Gonna try to see if i can actually perform with them in a tournament environment.

Top Bottom