• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Tesh

Smash Hero
I dont know why everyone cares we know its gonna be garbage
competitively maybe, but smash has been a console selling game for a while now. i cant imagine how they could possibly make the game "bad". Then again Sony managed to do it...

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Thanks aerolink.

Sorry I was deaaaad last night. Lol
Yeah gunner was at WT2. He's really good.
Edit: it wasn't free. Certainly wasn't stacked(I was seeded looool) but Jnig Gunner Chuck Nasty and Type Ex are all good.

Mew doesn't even play brawl but he was really good and got fourth :/

:phone:

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
It wasnt free. Chuck Nasty and Jnig went. Idk who gunner is. I think I met him before.

Gunner's that Pikachu I 2-0ed last WT. I SD'd game 2 and still won. But I don't play this game anymore, so it's whatevs.

At the very least, this tourney would be free to you. Maybe Typ Ex would give you the hardest time just because he uses Falco. Everyone else would just get bodied. I don't play this game competitively, so count me out. Infinity could win it too if he doesn't run into Chuck Nasty (idk why he loses to him). Fino would come in and clean house. Especially you, Denti, would win this in your sleep! After wins, naps; you take that son! So yeah, FREE TOURNEY. COME GET YOUR MONEY, *****ES! lmao

Just kidding. It was not a free tourney. Tee hee.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Thanks aerolink.

Sorry I was deaaaad last night. Lol
Yeah gunner was at WT2. He's really good.
Edit: it wasn't free. Certainly wasn't stacked(I was seeded looool) but Jnig Gunner Chuck Nasty and Type Ex are all good.

Mew doesn't even play brawl but he was really good and got fourth :/

You are so very welcome. :)

My life is but to serve you, my liege. Everything will be fine.

Neon!

Smash Lord
So I'm on smashboards to avoid finishing my paper on the story The Little Prince when suddenly I see this as someone's signature:

"But the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart."
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

I forgot about this quote and it sums up my paper quiet well haha.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Anything happening this week or weekend in th metroplex?

I take it you people still ignore me and Brett...or is it just me now?

:'(
They ignore me until I attack their grammar, mostly. Aside from Sean and Dakota, and that requires interaction between phones.
Bowser's Revenge 5 is happening Saturday at FX Game Exchange. It will feature Project M and Melee.

Rob (1 Winged Angel on smashboards) and I are going to have a smashfest on Wednesday for Project M. We don't have the details worked out yet though.

D

Deleted member

Any who, I wanna know if this would be a possible thing

Okay, so I was wondering... My birthday is on the 7th of January and theres a PlayNTrade store near me. I want to see if I could have a smash event there for my birthday (which would be at the end of january seeing as how my birthday is near apex).

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Denti host a revolution on Zachattacks birthday because I wanna go back to Dallas and ALSM stopped hosting and I don't play P:M and Melee enough to travel :(

Also come hang out with us in the Tyler thread. We can discuss cosmic brownies.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I take it you people still ignore me and Brett...or is it just me now?

:'(
Text me instead of posting here and you'll get a much faster, more consistent response. (No, really, ask Dakpo and Brett.)

If you guys want to do something on Saturday I can have everyone over to play some games; just gotta clear it with CJ. Smashfest, Mario Party, Mario Wii-U, Mario Kart, hackey sack, etc.

Denti

Smash Master
Wish I could make it Infinity. Guna be gone for a month starting Friday. I wont be able to make it to anything or host anything. I'll miss you guys and rep you all extra hard on my trip! I will rep Brawl and even some Project M!

FK1

Smash Journeyman
I hate the things I do when I'm not in control of myself........

Also...................I'm too old for this ****.

Top Bottom