• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Worst gift I've ever received at Christmas?
Pants that would fit better were I a girl.

By the way. If I ever get back into tournament scene and land a spot on the PR and we have a hot girl theme again, I found my hot girl.

D

Deleted member

Theres not really a bad gift for christmas. You can make something out of almost anything you get, reasonably speaking. Theres just gifts that weren't your priority I guess.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Infinity, I tried to click the like button to like the picture of the like button.

Xeven, my Sonic is better than your Lucario

:phone:

knuckles213

Smash Ace
There you go. Triforce=All you need.
Then there are other things... For starters, start playing the Zelda games.

well as far that LOZ goes I'm gonna try to play all the old zelda series to understand the timeline.

Plus I hope as a LOZ Master(fan) you at least watched the LOZ cartoon series back in the day and the japanese movie.

I wish more nintendo characters got cartoon series.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Actually, it has 3. The adult timeline, the child timeline, and the fallen timeline(this assumes Gannon defeats you in OoT, every timeline is the same up to that point, as you can see)

Psychoace

Smash Champion
I've heard rumors of Skyward sword being the last Zelda game, I think that's ironically supported by it's 25th anniversary. However wouldn't you say according to that time line that there should be two more games in which the hero is finally victorious?

Tesh

Smash Hero
Seems so ironic to me that the cell shaded ones where he looks like a toddler is the adult timeline.

Wii U Zelda was confirmed a long time ago. Remember the video/pics showing Link fighting a giant spider in HD? Its supposed to release in 2014.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Seems so ironic to me that the cell shaded ones where he looks like a toddler is the adult timeline.

Wii U Zelda was confirmed a long time ago. Remember the video/pics showing Link fighting a giant spider in HD? Its supposed to release in 2014.
Hmm... a new Zelda game before or near the release of the next SSB... Would be interesting. :)

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Well, Dakpo is coming over and crashing out for sure. We're going to play Friday Night Magic at EVO Games and then heading back to my house afterward, which is why I don't have a for-sure time. If nothing else we can always just goof around on the Wii-U Mario again and play some Smash too :p

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I'm down. I need a relax/have fun night. Yesterday was far from relaxing and fun.
wtf happened?

Text me.

Edit - Speaking of texts, I just sent some out to a lot of people. Hopefully some of you ******s bite and show up tonight.

Edit again - WOW, that word is filtered? Well, it starts with a W and ends with 'ankers.'

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
College finals I'm assuming.

I wish this were correct. But I think stuff has mostly calmed down. Basically, stupid freshman girls were trying to criminalize my girlfriend for no good reason.
I wouldn't have said anything, but they all seem to put me on a pedestal, so when I told them how ******** they are, I think they believed me.

SO ABOUT THAT SMASHFEST
AND ABOUT THAT WING CHALLENGE BRETT WILL DO WHENEVER WE NEXT GO TO BWW (hoping for a Tuesday because then the same waitress and dude who administered the wing challenge will be there).

Top Bottom