• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Hey guys, Me, Denti, Nike and Mr GW have created the LONE STAR CIRCUIT 2. It starts this March with HOBO 39, ends in August and is basically the same thing as with the last LSC we did two years ago. Im coming out of "retirement" in order to help keep our scene/game alive. So whether you like brawl or hate brawl, go to this thing, support your smash friends and most of all you need to support me. Because without me, you would be a insignificant NOTHING, living out of a box and eating dead rats.

Lone Star Circuit thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=331169
HOBO 39 thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=331174

At least click the threads to see a funny gif. Its worth a look, ya wimp.

Jrugs

Smash Ace
sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................

Roxas M

Smash Master
Let me clear things up:

Denti is the only one from DFW that is going to Apex. Also, Denti is away on a cruise with his family; he's basically afk for a while.

Also, ****ing your woman/girlfriend is one of the top priorities irl.

Thank you all for reading. This has been an ALSM announcement brought you and sponsored by ALSM Universe Corporation.

That's all, forks!

:phone:
I appreciate the message to all the forks out there, but what about a quick message to all of your smash friends over here? Or did you ditch us for the forks when you retired?

Also, Texas is looking hype next year for smash. I may actually enter Singles/practice now.

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
After a small temper tantrum, I have decided to redirect my energies in order to promote Project M. No SaiXeven and Sethlon didn't convince me to do this, but this was something that I did on my own.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Raging Blast is turning out to be pretty intense. All these cancels, and rush attacks, and combos, and smash attack snaps and UGH! so much good. Need to orgasmbomb

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
The thing you gotta do is stop showing up to tournaments and just hang out at Smashfests and Buffalo Wild Wings etc. with your friends and still be a cool person.

Then nobody will ever realize that you quit.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Just want to let everyone know that if this circuit does well me and xyro discussed doing Whobo 5 next year which is what everybody has been wanting. The only way we would do it if everyone supports the circuit which will let us know how serious everyone is about the tournaments/scene and if its worth doing. I told xyro I will do my best to help promote this event and step outside the box to get new players to show up. Here is the Hobo 39 facebook rsvp link: http://www.facebook.com/events/138683459622108 so only rsvp if your 100% going. Share this on your friends walls and forums to help us promote this. This event is very important because it is the make or break event so its up to everyone to make it a success. That said I will see you smash playa's soon!
Reposting via Houston thread

:phone:

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
The thing you gotta do is stop showing up to tournaments and just hang out at Smashfests and Buffalo Wild Wings etc. with your friends and still be a cool person.

Then nobody will ever realize that you quit.
You still have a rain check for one of my Project M tournaments, so you're not quite out of the game yet ;)

Top Bottom