• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
Smashfest at my place Wednesday. Feel free to show up any time after 1pm, but you must clear out at 7. I will be offering Brawl and Project M, though people who do play Melee will be more than welcome to bring their copies.

Addy: 114 Brookshire Ave Azle, TX
Phone (if you get lost): 817-237-0892

D

Deleted member

How many hours can I use my xbox live account on another persons xbox one before I have to get another ****ing dumbass code?
ONE

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
Tentative plans for the 2014 Fort Worth Classic:

Date: Probably in August (Targeting August 23rd, 2014)
Venues: I am looking at three hotels in the Fort Worth area as finalists for the event. They are Hyatt in the Stockyards, Holiday Inn Express in Lake Worth(off Azle Ave and 820), or we return to La Quinta. A decision on the venue won't be made until January 1.

Games: I am slated to run the following provided that everything releases by July:

Smash 4, Singles and Doubles
Super Street Fighter IV AE(latest revision on Xbox)
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3(also on Xbox)
Injustice(on PS3)
King of Fighters XIII(Console TBD)

Details will be ironed out throughout the year. Please keep a lookout for a thread January 2014.

D

Deleted member

Why has dfw brawl been so dead for the past few months? Or am I missing some tournaments?

Duffman0615

Smash Rookie
People in DFW area just gave up i believe, I'm just hyped for the scene to start again with the new smash bros coming up. I'm ready to meet new people make new friends and get back into the tournament scene

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
We're all busy playing Project M. We'll be trying out Smash 4 when it comes out.

Also, this is a thing...

"Sakurai: As the creator, if I start thinking about one as my favorite, there's a certain amount of bais that enters the creation process. They might sort of unwillingly become stronger. So my stance is that I like them all."

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :p

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
The Dallas scene decided they'd just go to my tourneys instead of hosting lol

Sergio I was at church today and this black guy came in late. He looked a lot like you, but not enough to be you, so I was just like "nbd"
Then in the parking lot I saw a car with a utd sticker on it.
So like, do you have a brother or something who decided to go to church in tyler today?:jigglypuffmelee:

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
DFW Brawl is back to just traveling to tournaments outside the city. Our last tourney was Texas Crusade Series 7 in Fort Worth.
Pretty much me, Denti, Dakpo, Infinity, Kbot, Neon, Sorg, Fhero, and possibly Swaka are all that remain.

Duffman0615

Smash Rookie
wow it died thats sad =/ well glad that most of you are that still play are here. I'm always up for smash :)

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
I'm off work Wednesday was curious if anyone be down for friendlies tomorrow? I'm cool with Brawl, Melee/project M, and even smash 64 text me if interested I live in Mesquite/Dallas area 972-876-9555

Tesh

Smash Hero
can anyone house/pick me up during the LSC event in Dallas?

i dont enjoy carpooling so im most likely going to megabus if i go.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
I'm off work Wednesday was curious if anyone be down for friendlies tomorrow? I'm cool with Brawl, Melee/project M, and even smash 64 text me if interested I live in Mesquite/Dallas area 972-876-9555
I'm hosting a smashfest today. You can come over anytime and my smashfest is pretty much all day and night until Friday afternoon even.
3481 South Hills Avenue, Fort Worth, TX 76109 Apt. #2053

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
It was cancelled...ish

What was going to be like a 7 event circuit turned into a 3 event circuit that really kinda sucked lol

It's cuz people don't play brawl :(

D

Deleted member

All the tournaments you guys advertise aren't hyped and are lower than expectations. I get it's hard to TO, but some of you have been doing this for years haven't you?

Tesh

Smash Hero
+whobo which is 5, you obviously counted whobo in your "7 events" before

it was originally 2 hobos, 2 revs, 1 tyler 1 nikefest with the final whobo being the championship so it was only 6 actually
and now its down to 5

only reason its not lsc now is because its more than half houston instead of 33% houston

Tesh

Smash Hero
originally there was no whobo 5 confirmed until the circuit name was dropped

i made a typo up there, i meant hobo 40 was the lsc champs

Top Bottom