• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Tesh

Smash Hero
will you be able to house me? its gonna be just me, so there will be no noise at all

also id like you go to that cool burger place we went to last time, that was place like whatburger quality with mcdonalds prices

Denti

Smash Master
Dont forget! Fort Worth TX tournament this weekend!! July 20th
Brawl
Project M
Smash 64
smashboards.com/threads/road-to-whobo-event-5-the-2013-fort-worth-classic-july-20th-2013-fort-worth-tx.335761/

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I am selling Resident Evil: Revelations (3ds), Kid Icarus (3ds) and Mario Kart 7 (3ds) for 20$ each. iirc they are 40$ new and 37$ used at GS.

If you want any of these, PM me.

Tesh

Smash Hero
MEGABUS TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE FOR WHOBO WEEKEND.

You know you wanna go, so go to http://us.megabus.com/ and buy your tickets for 1 dollar each RIGHT NOW.

If you act now, the change in your pocket could get you across the country to WHOBO V!

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
Last brief reminders:

1. If you are bringing a set up, Please show up promptly at 10:30 AM. This will allow us with 30 minutes to ensure everything is okay with the venue before we let the general public in at 11am.

2. You may have noticed that I have crossed out the previous schedule for the last 36 or so hours. This was because someone was flying in from NYC for this tournament, and needed a ride from one of my judges. The matter was resolved without incident, and so the previous schedule was restored.

3. If you are entering Smash 64, Please bring both a gamecube and a N64 controller. I am lost in the amount of set ups people are going to bring for that tournament, and it is best to be prepared.

4. I will bring two extension cords and surge protectors to the tournament. One set is for my PC which I will be bringing, and the other is for the infamous windowed back wall, which has no electricity in front of the windows. I encourage you to at least bring surge protectors to the event so that we can get electricity for the event.

lalapalalaba

Smash Rookie
Hey whats going on guys I'm new in town I just moved to dallas from los angeles a few months ago and I've yet to find a worthy smash opponent. I probably wouldn't stand a chance against anybody here but thats exactly the kind of challenge I'm looking for. I live in cedar hill and would like to have somebody to casually battle with melee or brawl. If anybody is interested in giving this newcomer a welcoming can of whoop ass I'll be checking back here daily or you can shoot me an email lalapalalaba@yahoo.com

D

Deleted member

Leaf you quit smash, you're probably worse than me
this guy speedruns mario games

Tesh

Smash Hero
Great job Denti. Its a shame your biggest win wasn't streamed, but we were all watching you thrash NAKAT and cheering for you.

That was a wild tournament bracket.

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy
Hey there guys, I've started to take Brawl competitively. I'd like to introduce myself as the suckish Ike that gets 3 stocked no matter what.

Denti

Smash Master
LOL you are funny.

But yeah, Neon come and check out a smashfest or 2 ;D we miss your smexy DK.
[DISCLAIMER TO NEON] I saw your comment in my video of me vs WIll. I never said I didn't have any DK experience. I said I didn't have any Will experience. I wouldn't disrespect your DK like that. You've taunt me a bunch about that MU. So that was false information. Just wanted to clear that from the table.

Also Oddyesy, you should look into our Facebook group too. That is pretty active with our other users. All you will find here is me and a few others. https://www.facebook.com/groups/192749750736055/

Denti

Smash Master
Well I pretty much post there when I stream. So naturally. The important thing is that everyone gets a notification that somebody new is here. Rather than here on Smashboards, odds are no one will see it in time and the person might miss out on joining our cool ass community. :)

Neon!

Smash Lord
LOL you are funny.

But yeah, Neon come and check out a smashfest or 2 ;D we miss your smexy DK.
[DISCLAIMER TO NEON] I saw your comment in my video of me vs WIll. I never said I didn't have any DK experience. I said I didn't have any Will experience. I wouldn't disrespect your DK like that. You've taunt me a bunch about that MU. So that was false information. Just wanted to clear that from the table.

Also Oddyesy, you should look into our Facebook group too. That is pretty active with our other users. All you will find here is me and a few others. https://www.facebook.com/groups/192749750736055/

No problem man, Will is just so much better than the rest of us that knowing the DK mu is not the same as knowing the Will mu haha.

Aerolink's place is just a little too far to drive for just a smahfest for me. Melee1 has been trying to get back into the scene so I've been practicing with him a lot recently since he's much closer.

Denti

Smash Master
No problem man, Will is just so much better than the rest of us that knowing the DK mu is not the same as knowing the Will mu haha.

Aerolink's place is just a little too far to drive for just a smahfest for me. Melee1 has been trying to get back into the scene so I've been practicing with him a lot recently since he's much closer.
Is UNT too far for you Neon? I'm going to be living there starting soon :) we should play moar.

D

Deleted member

Okay so LTC passed and now were all kind of in a slump. Infinity had that smashfest at his place, but when is our next event? I don't care if it's brawl/melee/P:M, just something. I'm in need of smash :(

Top Bottom