• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Duffman0615

Smash Rookie
ah man UNT thast freaking far from me haha, more in irving. richardson, GP, grapevine, Arlington for me

Neon!

Smash Lord
There is a smashfest this next Thursday (Aug 22). You should come to that! Starts like 6 and last until the next day. :D

I'm supposed to work til 9 pm that Thursday but I'll try to switch with someone. I might still come later like 10 pm if I have to, how late do yall usually stay up?

D

Deleted member

If someone can get me a ride I'll go to this smashfest dentis wanting me to go to.
2404 Reston Drive, McKinney, Texas
I have 6 dollars :)

OAM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OAM37
so, how many of you are coming to Lindale for Fight Club on the 7th? I know Denti and Infinity have expressed interest, haven't heard anything from Oracle as to whether or not he's coming back out ... are any of you even remotely interested in coming?

D

Deleted member

Leaving DFW in a week or 2. Gonna move up to southern michigan...
I love all of you. I don't want to leave. Gonna post shoutouts later for all the people I know

Denti

Smash Master
: / I can't show up to a tournament where 1st place prize isn't as much as the gas money to get there. Make it 5$ and offer doubles too, then you'll get the interest of out of city players.

D

Deleted member

Okay, I'm going to do this now. I loved it while it lasted but I'm going to be gone in a week. My hope is I will move close to the other michigan smashers and go to Big House 3... Southern Michigan please....
Denti: I've always joked around with you about everything you do but you're a very good player and you're always a good example in brawl. Smart options, smart player. You kept me going since I was just 10, and I'm getting my big boy pull-ups on and moving out. <3
Sethlon: Keeping our community alive is great, I'm glad you've kept this going for about 10 years. I'm sure without you our community would crash, maybe oracle would be the one to support us but still you've done much for me even when I was still in my diapers. (I do need to pick up my controller, you still have it right?)
Oracle: Fraudulence is the key to Dallas Free Worth... but really I am glad you suddenly came out of no where and became who you are, helping along with sethlon making our P:M scene the example for others. You've always given me **** but I think I've come to like it.
Dakpo: I don't know what I ever do but you're always so supportive of me, sitting behind me and giving me advice/cheering me when I'm putting myself down. I feel like an ass because I'm always discouraging whatever you do yet I love it.
Cory: Adolescent Zach turned into Slightly more matured Zach and left the birds nest. I'm moving out, and you're one of the people who I've been around for my experiences. Thank you for just... existing.
Denthorn: Whenever a matchup I need to learn appears, you're literally the only player who I can trust with knowledge. I never touched your beard, but some day, some time. I just wish we played more and I proved myself for what I am.
Drew: Please forgive me acting like an idiot. I just get discouraged easily, and I'm pretty sure I look like a dingus after whatever I do. Can I beat you one day?
Gabe: We always treated eachother like ****, we always gave eachother ****, and we ended up being 1-1. We pulled all our bull**** aside and now I'm going to leave with a HORRIBLE record against you. I'm so FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (Commit Seppuku)
Penguin: YOU GOT ME TO WIN MONEY IN A BRACKET! YAAAAAY! I feel like this is an honorable mention, along with the fact that you've only played this game for like a year and have surpassed me and many other players.
Labernash: I know you kind of quit smash but when I was younger you were the player who would just make me laugh and smile and laugh everytime I played.
Awestin: Speaking of smiles, YOU'RE THE FUNNIEST GUY IN DFW. I love you no homo, ness needs buffs.
Infinity: I've always felt like I've struck your nerve the minute I open my mouth, and I feel sorry for really ever talking to you/being around you. Am I forgiven?
I feel like I got most people but at the same time I feel like I'm missing a million. I just love this community so much and I don't want to leave. If I can't play smash in Michigan I will have no options left in my life.

Denti

Smash Master
Thanks also Zach. I'm sorry to hear you are moving but this might not be our last time to see eachother. If you attend nationals and junk you know I will be there. Smash 4 hype. See you in top 8 at nationals for Smash 4. Work hard and with your age and time you'll go far.

D

Deleted member

Uhh...
My mom said shes probably not getting the job now...
HELLO DFW I LOVE YOU :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful:

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Could anyone here house me for WHOBO 5? I may have to megabus in from Memphis, whose buses only go to Dallas/Fort Worth so if someone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Hey, I'm going to be attending a class in Dallas through my company Oct 28-Nov 8. I was wondering if there was anyone in the area that would be down to smash! Not sure what my means of transportation will be yet, most likely just public transit. I'll be staying a Hawthorne Suites, which I assume is pretty close to the middle of Dallas.

Top Bottom