• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - MLG Anaheim 2014 Dallas Full Pro Bracket here (Bracket is correct)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sliq

Smash Master
Silq has been trolling multiple threads with this. He needs to be infraction, maybe even temp banned. It's not funny.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What happened in your life that made you this way?

That prank was incredibly amusing, and the fact that you're UPSET about it profoundly confuses me.

What about that thread was making you a gloomy Gus?

I'm being serious, I REALLY want to know why this upsets you so much. Everyone else in the thread thought it was funny, and was CHIPPING IN TO HELP ME by posting positive feedback about a video that didn't exist. How is that not funny?

I can't get over, "He needs to be infraction, maybe even temp banned. It's not funny." I seriously am flabbergasted and amused beyond normal human comprehension.

Anyone else appalled at my behavior? Anyone else angry that I tried to bring amusement to some people with a silly little prank? If so, speak up. I really need to find out why everyone is so super duper serious.

T_T

That is my face right now, because I am super duper serious, as you all are. Let's get to the bottom of this, together.

Edit: Also, 2 Sonics making it to the final bracket? Craziness, amirite?

Merkuri

Smash Lord
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What happened in your life that made you this way?

That prank was incredibly amusing, and the fact that you're UPSET about it profoundly confuses me.

What about that thread was making you a gloomy Gus?

I'm being serious, I REALLY want to know why this upsets you so much. Everyone else in the thread thought it was funny, and was CHIPPING IN TO HELP ME by posting positive feedback about a video that didn't exist. How is that not funny?

I can't get over, "He needs to be infraction, maybe even temp banned. It's not funny." I seriously am flabbergasted and amused beyond normal human comprehension.

Anyone else appalled at my behavior? Anyone else angry that I tried to bring amusement to some people with a silly little prank? If so, speak up. I really need to find out why everyone is so super duper serious.

T_T

That is my face right now, because I am super duper serious, as you all are. Let's get to the bottom of this, together.

Edit: Also, 2 Sonics making it to the final bracket? Craziness, amirite?
It's too bad azsholes never see the line between being funny and being a ******** :/

Sliq

Smash Master
It's too bad azsholes never see the line between being funny and being a ******** :/
How was a being a ******** or whatever you said? I never mocked anyone. I never flamed anyone. I didn't derail anyone's thread. I didn't single anybody out. I didn't hurt a SINGLE GOD**** PERSON.

I got infracted for "MINOR SPAM." That means the mods recognized that I wasn't hurting anyone.

At what point was unanimously pranking EVERYONE too mean for you? Especially with a prank as mild as A THREAD ON AN INTERNET FORUM. You are easily the touchiest person on the internet.

Also, I noticed you censor dodged azsholes by using a "z". This makes me so super sad.

:(

See, that's me. It's too bad jerks never see the line between being funny and using extremely hurtful language. If you'll excuse me, I have to go sort my Yugioh playing cards and eat some Tostinos pizza rolls while I sob uncontrollably.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTmElGq2U-o

t3h Icy

Smash Master
And now we head over to Winners Round 3. (2) ESAM has defeated (11) Espy 3-2.
Game 1, on Final Destination, was a 1 stock 47% win for ESAM. Game 2, on Pictochat, saw ESAM rallying back to take a 1 stock 95% victory. He also took Game 3, on Norfair, in a 1 stock 29%. ESAM then took firm control of the match, winning Game 4 and 5 (both on Smashville) for the victory. ESAM will now move into the Winners Finals.
Apparently ESAM won 5 games lol.

MLG typos are awesome.

That's it for 1v2 bracket play for today-
That was a pretty good one too.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
DANG~, got back from MLG late last night and zomg that event was crazy!! <33 . Loved meeting a lot of awesome smashers, getting those friendlies in, learning A LOT of new stuff for both my main and the game itself, and etc etc awesomeness~ .

On that note GO ESPY!! Si se puede~<3

t3h Icy

Smash Master
X vs Espy in a consolation for $750 extra!

Now that the Sonics have been put to rest, we can go back to more typical results. XD

Variable

Smash Ace
Gnes is in the grand finals. He'll play ESAM, Tyrant, or Ally, I believe. Tyrant and Ally are playing in Losers semis, and Gnes sent ESAM to losers brack in a 3-1 set.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Fortunately for Tyrant, he won't have to play continuation sets.

In ESAM vs Tyrant, there's 2.5k on the line, and perhaps another $5000 if either can get through Gnes.

Variable

Smash Ace
Gnes is on fire this tournament, going straight through the open bracket and pro bracket only person to even take a round off of him is ESAM. He's 9-1 so far.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Tyrant is probably the best player that has never been in Grand Finals at a National.

Maybe he'll get his chance today.

Tesh

Smash Hero
When Nail was no longer able to fight after being disqualified, he fused with Piccolo. But Freeza was too powerful for even their combined strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom