• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Har! I was trying to get Rage to post by talking mess, but he ignored and posted anywayz. Rage had to have surgery cause his Pikachu beat my DK, I lost it and bit his knee off. It's better to lose and keep a limb than defeat me.

Wilhelmsan: Interested, but need more info.

BigO: Enough with the eye pollution. 200+ posts!?!

RoK: Of course. Favorite man on the boards.

I agree with WildBoris (whom I miss), lag-free is the way to be. Someone invite me to play with thee you

Doc cometh, best repent.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
Har! I was trying to get Rage to post by talking mess, but he ignored and posted anywayz. Rage had to have surgery cause his Pikachu beat my DK, I lost it and bit his knee off. It's better to lose and keep a limb than defeat me.

Doc cometh, best repent.
you might need to take a couple of more limbs to win.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
that was pretty fun. even though i couldnt play because of my lack of an I.D. but still, got in a lot of practice

isidro

Smash Apprentice
who won and was it a peach? ;)
hey blue every time i try to mapquest the last MGC tournament, it doesn't show up. the only mcdonalds i know that starts with 4330 is the one by my house and that address is 4330 DALLAS FT WORTH TURNPIKE, DALLAS, TX 75211 just thought i'd let ya'll know in-case ya'll didn't.

forgot to mention that mcdonalds is right off I-30 it's address though is 4330 DALLAS FT WORTH TURNPIKE, DALLAS, TX 75211 4330 E. I-30

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
1. Chang (Peach the whole time)
2. Random guy that had the easiest bracket ever (Link)
3. Me (Peach and Sheik)
3. Some other guy who also had the easiest bracket ever (Sheik)

Peach is 3 for 3 in these... so stupid.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
4 Strength, 4 Stam Leather BELT. AGHHHH!!!!

Drew, No complaining. All ya'll do is play with High Tiers anyway. Thats how us Low tiers feel. So stupid is it not?

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL:

I couldn't come to this on account of having no ride, and me ****ing up my heel severly by the same **** nail in my house that gave my knee stitches some odd years ago (Guess I'll finally pull it out, I think that'll be a good idea?) But yeah, only one tournament left, and I can't spread my greatness of Roy unless I win!
I shall breath, sweat, Sleep,drool, and basically fondle Melee within my mind until I have become so **** great, I'mma be known as "RoK the Conquerer" And bring Roy to HIGH TIER! HELL TOP TIER STATUS! Please don't attempt to adjust your monitor as I will r0x0rz j00r s0x0rz with RoK's Malt Pwnter Sauce!
Seriously, I've been steadily improving.. building up.. though, I've figured out why I can't stick with any tops in Dallas.. yet seem to be ganging up on the lower players (AS in, non tops). Its not because of my lack of skill.. No.. thats not it. Its my simple mobility issues. Not wave dashing enough, nor using enough mind games or pattern switches Sooooooo. Prepare to be rocked. Another thing, I'm too **** offensive with Roy, if you've ever played me I literally attempt to bulldozer the competition and get shield grabbed to hell ALAS! NO MORE ME HEARTIES! I SAY AVAST!
So, prepare to hand over this next tournament to the rightful King of Dallas, Soon King of Texas, and eventually, The one to Dethrone Ken with a Low tier most think is inferior! Oh.. And best believe if Roy is in brawl I shall PWN YOU ALL! PWNT YOU I SAY WITH TEH PHIR3!!!

P.S. - For most of you wondering, and I know you are. Yes, I still like hot sauce on my burrito baby!!!!

Random Favourite Quotes!

"Y'know that how they say that something is the best thing since sliced bread? Well, Roy is the one who slices the bread!" - Wobbles Teh Marcus Fenix.

"I'll tickle your brains" - Poot Teh Box0rz.

"Roy Counters All" - Some really awesome dude who is like, the best Roy Player ever. I want to grow up to be just like RoK.

"You shouldn've done that! You're just a Roy!" - Shine.

"Welcome to Smack-A-Ho Texas!" , "Yoshi, The ******** egg huckin' baby T-Rex"- J-Roc.

"You might need a couple more limbs to win (LAWL)" - Rage

"Stop telling me that. You can combo Falco's up throw." - F4L.

"Roy does suck RoK, you just make him look good." - Speedy

ludachris90

Smash Journeyman
i got my *** whooped by poot, it was hot as hell in that tent, and the t.v.'s suked ***...but other than that i had a good time.

hitomi

Smash Rookie
peach is awesome... its hard to play with her but is a really good player.

by hard i mean she is easy to beat.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
man **** i got somethin for all u peaches. i'm bout to make a proclamation. give me 2 months. n i will never get beat by another **** peach again. can't tell yall how but it aint neither my falco or ganon. DoH and any other peach dat won't some come n holla at me n bout 2 months.

oh yea almost forgot. i'm going out of town so i can't make it to the next MGC tourney. when i get back anybody wanna $mm n ganon dittos

Mouf_From_Da_Souf

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there Friday.

Mouf: Lawl, we need to do the tie breaker between Roy and Donkey Kong. Or was I down 2 to 1? I don't know but I finished that time beautiful. Lawl, Countered your punch and killed you good. And poot 4 stocked you that time in a Dr. Mario ditto, Hiiiiilarious.

Everyone : Y'know what be yankin' me by the ballz? Lawl. People stay I brag too much and can't back it up. As far as I'm concerned, I'm steadily improving with a character that most people won't touch with a 10 foot long melee control. So therefore, I'm doing great. I could cop out and y'know, use a cheap *** high tier char.

Shiek with her.. amazingly, easily combo'd A attacks that require little to no effort. Marth with his riduclously long sword that can hit you from outer space and you're still on planet earth. Samus, who missles and comeback abilities are so ******** they make timmy from southpark look like Einstien. And Peach.. Oh Peach. The queen of laggy T.V.'s and require's Zero L-Cancelling. Fox, faster as hell, strong as up smash, wave shine, Falco, the combo'er! By golly those lazers! :O

So simple, I don't biotch at ya'll fine winning and not bragging when ya'll use a high tier. Don't get pissed off when I brag for beating some people with Teh Phir3 Man. Aiightz? Kthx. >:O
hate to break it to ya but u were down 3-1 lolz, then my bowser 4 stocked ya ;)

and that doc ditto wuz garbage cuz i beat poot in every falco ditto and peach vs falco we had

hitomi

Smash Rookie
man **** i got somethin for all u peaches. i'm bout to make a proclamation. give me 2 months. n i will never get beat by another **** peach again. can't tell yall how but it aint neither my falco or ganon. DoH and any other peach dat won't some come n holla at me n bout 2 months.

oh yea almost forgot. i'm going out of town so i can't make it to the next MGC tourney. when i get back anybody wanna $mm n ganon dittos
alright...you got yourself a bet . will start off really cheap, 50$ to the winner

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Someone should really host a tourney the first weekend in August so we can get the awful taste of MGC TV's out of our mouths and practice up so we can take Oklahoma's money the next week.

And by "someone" I mean "Scav" :)

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Mouf: Bowser that beat my Roy was absolute garbage, at that time, everyone KNOWS. I had a Roy Suiciding problem. Seriously. Ask any player, BlueZaft, F4L, anyone. I used to constantly suicide, and that did all the work for you. Sides, that was at Moast, I'm teh ****z0rz now dude. And when you beat me with your DK, doesn't matter, cause I absolutely pwned you when I did win, Lawl, ROY COUNTERS ALL! Nuff said.

All the rest: RagnaRoK the Reaper, Royal Roy Player Raper ain't **** in the world to save ya when I slash ya with my Saber! First and never last, reduce they *** to grass, 4-stock these fools fast, wave dash to forward smash!

proof

Smash Cadet
hey bluezaft me and ludachris r goin to melee1s house today....if ne one wants to come i'm sure their welcome

proof

Smash Cadet
12605 crestwood lane balchsprings 75180......thats melee1s address......call me whoevers plannin on goin though so i can let him no....214 533 8367

Mouf_From_Da_Souf

Smash Journeyman
Mouf: Bowser that beat my Roy was absolute garbage, at that time, everyone KNOWS. I had a Roy Suiciding problem. Seriously. Ask any player, BlueZaft, F4L, anyone. I used to constantly suicide, and that did all the work for you. Sides, that was at Moast, I'm teh ****z0rz now dude. And when you beat me with your DK, doesn't matter, cause I absolutely pwned you when I did win, Lawl, ROY COUNTERS ALL! Nuff said.

All the rest: RagnaRoK the Reaper, Royal Roy Player Raper ain't **** in the world to save ya when I slash ya with my Saber! First and never last, reduce they *** to grass, 4-stock these fools fast, wave dash to forward smash!
this guy eatz at long john silverz am i rite

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
You'll have to go northwest to Dallas if you want to meet smashers.

Can't think of anyone from Tyler on the boards.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord

lol please stop with the smash freestyles lol. n i will hopefully be hosting a tourney when i get back to Dville. n by then my peach plan should be ready. n chang giv me 2 or 3 months n then that money match will happen. anyone close wanna $mm n ganon dittos. i heard we had a cold ganon n dallas. bring em out bring em out

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think that ganon you're talking about is Booya, his ganon is really good despite not playing all that much.

I guess I can money match you in a ganon ditto though :)

No chaingrab stuff though then it just gets ********...

XZalla

Smash Journeyman
Hey I got a question for anyone that cares to answer, is there any smash tourneys in Tyler, Texas? hows the scene there?
The only smasher in Tyl is my cousin. He plays with falco.

If you want some matches with him.. just give me a notice and I can see what I can do.

you should ganon ditto xzalla too
I'd die to play someone right now.:ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom