• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

CStickSpam

Smash Rookie
Hey! Luigi, mind if I attend? Maybe 2 of my friends will come too. We're new to Smash though.. quite a bit yeah :) But it would be great to check out a tourny! It'll be my first!

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
sure everyone is welcome
address is above and everything
and if u need anything call me
and its ok bring friends:]
practice may help them
:] hope 2 c u there

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
UTD Zac: Favourite smash character. : Peach, (Okay fine, thats understandable)
If you could be any character, who would you be? Peach (Okay Zac, thats just wierd, you wanna have a high pitched voice, have breast and a ****** going around pulling up Turnips and Yelling "SCHWWWEET?!" Dudeeee come on.)
I was really really tired that night, and so were Drew/Chang/Everyone else who was waiting on me. I didn't really care what the responses were, notice how much effort I put into picking my favorite games...

And on a sidenote, I dont think you can use "stupid dreamland counterpick" as a complaint for losing. I could have very well said I lost the ness vs. link match because of the lag and being unable to Yo-Yo-Glitch --> Thunder Jacket you to death

proof

Smash Cadet
i feel like an idiot after watching that video.......put some **** clothes on next time

tac0

Smash Journeyman
i didnt get there til everyone left............cept rage...he was good =]. wish i got to play more though. two matches wasnt enough. =[

pi3

Smash Apprentice
i didnt get there til everyone left............cept rage...he was good =]. wish i got to play more though. two matches wasnt enough. =[
it would have been better if u showed up earlier

u missed out on rok, brave, and bluezaft

and we didnt get to try out are team

team rocket ftw

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
nice practice for tomorrow
thx for coming guys it was lots of fun and tac0 u missed alot
of crazy stuff :]
tomorrow is gonna b fun except for the LAG but like my friend Fire says i dont give a ****:]

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
F4L, you cant handle it haha...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UxiGUNiCX2E

EVERYONE should check this out!
-leapinghare

F4L, my mewtwo vs your falco. i know you want that rematch.
always fun playin. -runningbrave
he'll yea i can't wait. jus u wait till i get back n town on monday or tuesday. imma tear everyone up. n **** i hate missing like 2 or 3 days of smashbaords. i gotta go through pages to see wat be going on n ****. n as far as i know RoK still actin a *** lol.

EDIT: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! please stop hahaha. i jus watched yo vid. first i will pwn your mewtwo then i will serve u haha. that jus suprised me lol

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
I keep saying someone should have a tourney the next weekend (the... 4th I think is Saturday) but no one will respond...

I'd hold it but:

1. I swore to never have a tourney in my house again

2. (More importantly) I have relatives over for what looks to be an extended stay so yeah... no space.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Smashfest sounds better than tournament to me. After a month of tournaments (sort of), I just want to play around.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
double posting =O?!?!?!? lmao. well anyways. im gonna enjoy today. even if i get pwned =]

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
I keep saying someone should have a tourney the next weekend (the... 4th I think is Saturday) but no one will respond...

I'd hold it but:

1. I swore to never have a tourney in my house again

2. (More importantly) I have relatives over for what looks to be an extended stay so yeah... no space.

yeah a smashfest sounds great i luv tournys but i just wanna play around and get to know the members of smashboard idk who should host it i hosted last one it was fun:)
now we need another for crazy fun:)

CStickSpam

Smash Rookie
Sorry.. if this has already been stated, but could someone help me find the address of the McDonalds? I've been looking it up but I can't seem to find it.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
Sorry.. if this has already been stated, but could someone help me find the address of the McDonalds? I've been looking it up but I can't seem to find it.
look for it in google maps
it will give u everything u need
print it off and it will say its in irving so hope 2 cya there

CStickSpam

Smash Rookie
Sort of stupid, since parents are somewhat touchy about this. When I look it up on Google Maps, it doesn't show any McDonalds being there. Also, when I check the store locator, it doesn't show up either?

Maybe you have an AIM Screenname? For quicker response? Thank you very much! (My Screenname is HappyAznRick1)

pi3

Smash Apprentice
it was even though i got there late and couldnt enter

whatever, i got a lot of friendlies in

and got to test out my yoshi a bit

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
omg my friend went wrong way for 10 mins so we were late
plus i live 40 mins away whixh didnt help so i couldnt enter i got a few friendies and **** i luv sitting in chair for a long time pwning:]
i still wish i got 2 enter and get wobbled:[
gj wobbles u own

CStickSpam

Smash Rookie
Wow! First Tourny was fun... Wobbles is ungodly. Did I get to meet any of you? Or maybe you saw me.. I was the Asian with a long white sleeve shirt on (as identifiable as possible). Too bad though... I wasn't able to compete either. Had fun though just playing! (I think I saw you Rawr and Pi3)

pi3

Smash Apprentice
yea i think i remember u

i was wearing the green shirt that said 'body by' and showed a picture of a game controller

i dont believe we got to play a match together though
maybe next time 8]

isidro

Smash Apprentice
i was out in the second round i had to go against wobbles and i asked to get wobbled :) i was happy that i only got 2 stocked on the second match he is a monster.
rok: we didn't get to play again i forgot to ask but i think i beat 2 of your friends :D

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
yea i think i saw u my gamertag is **** peach is such a hoe hahaha
but yea my friend got uber pwned by wobbles that **** sux
:laugh: but yea we didnt enter but still managed friendlies for awhile
and rok those laggy tvs mess u up so much if it werent for that u wood of so had that guys peach in the first round:)
and i was the one with short red hair i wore a black iron maiden shirt
i went to wobbles and was like hi im jeremy haha im dumb i just thought it was kool meeting someone who can 4 stock actual good players:mad::chuckle:

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I heard somebody say they wanted to play me but didn't know if they'd be "worth my time."

:( It's Smash guys. Who wouldn't wanna play?

But yeah, if you wanna play a friendly with me you just have to ask. I'm sorry that I declined while the tournament was going on though, I was just really into the tourney mode and wanted to finish strong XD. I guess we'll have to play at the next Smashfest or tournament. But I like playing Smash, so whoever wants to play just has to let me know ^_^

Edit: Oh, and Taj is the best teammate ever.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Congratulations to Rok for winning the MGC tournament! Little did Wobbles, Drew, Bluezaft, KirbyKid, Fmatt, Marcus, Poot, and Rage know that Roy countered them all. ='(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom