• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
wow the tourney sound like its going to be awesome

and i might want to play today arruz
You know you do, come over now! I need someone to own, I mean have fun playing with =)
Bluezaft does a good job, but I think he is sleeping now ><

What time? Between Now and 3 am ><

- UTD Zac

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
For all of those who see this post and want to smash today (Wednesday), practice or play for fun, I'm hosting something spur of the moment at my place on UTD campus apartments.

Call me: 361-676-2223 and I can give you better directions to my specific apt #1635. Use google maps for: 2200 waterview pkwy richardson, tx 75080

- UTD Zac
**** it. i wish i had like knew dis earlier or somethin. its to late for me to go now cause the only way i could get down there was my dad since richardson is where he works. ughhh

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
There might be a VERY SLIGHT possibility for us to use my place by this saturday, but I won't know until friday, which is very late notice. IF not this week, however, I can host it the week after.

kool just keep me informed about everthing
and if anyone needs help setting up tourny/smashfest

call me and ill help out:]

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
RAGNAROK THE REAPER IS BACK! WHATZ ON N ' POPPIN'!? WHOO I LIKE HAWT SAWCE ONZ MY BURRITOS BAYBEH!

Poot/Rage/RunningBrave : Ya'll bout to get own by the BKM Crew!

Hotshot Kid/Tac0/Rawr/Pi3: You gonna lose your first ever crew battle! I hope your brought the "feel good" food and tissue box >=]

Wobbles/Drew/Chang/DoH : Are you kidding? I'll take you all out by myself, I think you forget that Roy counters all! AND I HAVE HARNESSED HIS POWA! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

On a totally different note

Ike : If this character has in anyway destroyed the chances of Roy being in brawl, I'll infiltrate Nintendo headquarters and hijack the data for smash bros brawl and competely destroy all of it. PERIOD.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Rage's fox has lost to poot and runningbrave (two stock) with Game and Watch.

terrible

edit: Sorry for the spam, good citizens of the DFW area. Just wanted to piss off Jeff cause my Doc couldn't beat his Marth for a good minute.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Rage's fox has lost to poot and runningbrave (two stock) with Game and Watch.

terrible

Rage : Man thats horrible!

Poot: ;O I shall smite you with teh powerz of my burrita!

RunningBrave: :O I worked on my Fox, and believe it or not, Fox actually feels the most natural character to the way I actually want to play. Unfortunately, crewmate plays with him so He's off limits to me ;O Oh well.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
yes, it appears game and watch is my only weakness. please don't counter me with game and watch at the next tournament.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
ay RoK mane. i been hollaring at hitomi. she cool mane (and she look good) haha. imma beast lol.

lol forget wavedashes n ****. the real advace technique is when u can holla at a female n play smash at da same time lol

WiLD BOris

Smash Ace
pschhh you kids play nice

I had fun today, too bad i couldnt stay longer. I could have squeezed some wins out of Drew. LOL. I need more practice against good spaceys. Also I didnt get to play Bluezaft at all again....

Ill try to invite yall over when im done movin.

RoK: ROy is no mo'. Ike is the savior to Roys sins of Suckin ace!!!!!! =P

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Lo Fricken L.

ay RoK mane. i been hollaring at hitomi. she cool mane (and she look good) haha. imma beast lol.

lol forget wavedashes n ****. the real advace technique is when u can holla at a female n play smash at da same time lol
F4L : Dude, I knew it! I knew you was gonna do that ****, Lawl. Well, you youngsters need j00r puppeh luvvs anyways. FTW!

Hitomi: Remember, you can do better than F4L LAWL. Holla at my man Shine or Ugly man ;O And got a myspace?

To all: Does anyone besides F4L and Tac0 have a myspace on this ****?

Rage: I'mma use my gamez and watch0rz.

Tac0: You're just angry cause I like Burrit0 better :O

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
Omglolwtfbbq. : D F4L, respect the game or the game won't respect you. RoK, good to have j00 back. Rage, I don't know you but I sure as hell know your pikachu; mind if I get some matches? =3

Srsly gais, we need a smash fest. D:

RoK <3 F4L <-- and vice versa. ; ]

tac0

Smash Journeyman
Too bad its been scientifically proven that tac0s are better than burrit0s, And you can't beat science.=D

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Proof, any ***** that speak ebonics know what the term "Smash" Mean. Hell, I came up with that ****, I was suppose to be using that on someone at the next tournament (Jimmy, you know what I was gonna say, LAWL) But hell yeah. Make sure if you gonna plug in your controller to smash that you keep a cover on your C-stick :O

Edit : Proof ***** you 22? God **** man, you must've caught that R.Kelly epidemic thats been goin round.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
RAGNAROK THE REAPER IS BACK! WHATZ ON N ' POPPIN'!? WHOO I LIKE HAWT SAWCE ONZ MY BURRITOS BAYBEH!

Poot/Rage/RunningBrave : Ya'll bout to get own by the BKM Crew!

Hotshot Kid/Tac0/Rawr/Pi3: You gonna lose your first ever crew battle! I hope your brought the "feel good" food and tissue box >=]

Wobbles/Drew/Chang/DoH : Are you kidding? I'll take you all out by myself, I think you forget that Roy counters all! AND I HAVE HARNESSED HIS POWA! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

On a totally different note

Ike : If this character has in anyway destroyed the chances of Roy being in brawl, I'll infiltrate Nintendo headquarters and hijack the data for smash bros brawl and competely destroy all of it. PERIOD.

rok: u aint got a chance everyone knows roys weakness:]
and if any smashfests *** up post here
need anything let me know
ROK u might as well call my crew 4 stock rok cause everytime we play u, u get 4 stock:] fo sho
and my myspace display name is RAWR

proof

Smash Cadet
rok: i can't afford ne covers for my c-stick right now....i'll just make sure i pull my controller out before the match is over...

and wat u mean i caught the r.kelley epidemic.....i'm peein on little kids??

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
rok: ur crew aint ****' and other people do have myspaces my display name is pi3
You better Worry bout my crew, thinkin' they ain't **** will get yo *** beat quick, fast and in a hurry. Believe it man. So, better worry about RagnaRoK the Reaper, J-Roc, Ugly-Man and Shine. TEAM BKM. And if I get my Digi cam, all Youtube finna know how ya'll get pwned :O

rok: i can't afford ne covers for my c-stick right now....i'll just make sure i pull my controller out before the match is over...

Well, make sure that when you pullin' out that controller, you don't get mindgamed an the match ends and you get sudden death.. you could also pause the game and cancel the match, but what if she wants the match to finish? >]

And I said epidemic cause of 22-16 = 6 year difference = Jail Maynnn.

BTW , I seen the FC diamond crew battles on youtube, why wasn't wobbles there? :O

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
ughhhhhhhhhhhh. someone have somethin. if u think yo house is to dirty i don't give a ****. if u think yo parents won't let u, then find a way to come to my place n play wit me. lol if yo house aint big enough then PM me n tell me on da slide so it won't be alot of people haha.

I will be free friday. well i'm actually workin wit my dad but i'll tell him to drop me off if someone calls. My number is 972-841-5390. hit me up anytime. i'm leaving tuesday n i need somebody to play

if u haven't already figured out i'm preety desperate to get some practice in. i wanna test out some stuff i been working on.

ludachris90

Smash Journeyman

ur profile says ur 22 neeegiiiiiiii, so u plugging ur controler into her gamecube slot would b illegal cuz she's 16. thats wat rok was refering to i believe. :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom