• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
mannnnnnnnnnn. i want to play roks crew, but i also want to play more ppl. it's kind of a dilemma. =]

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Rok Man Cometh.

Taco, Funny signature man. LAWL

Yo: ON THE REAL, SOMEONE NEED TO HOST A TOURNAMENT NOT IN CARROLLTON! I NEED SMASH ****IT! OR I NEED CARS THAT CAN CARRY ME AND MY FIVE CREWMATES!

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
well since i can't get a ride down to aries place. expecially since swift is gone i guess i'll smash wit a couple of people i can find n my phone dats free.

hitomi

Smash Rookie
hm..........................................

ay RoK mane. i been hollaring at hitomi. she cool mane (and she look good) haha. imma beast lol.

lol forget wavedashes n ****. the real advace technique is when u can holla at a female n play smash at da same time lol
thats what you tell people. your the one always calling me. "holla" is that even engilsh.

psh...wangster. thats why i cant trust boys hm.

and rok your right i was not being shallow but oh well...

pi3

Smash Apprentice
prolly cant make it to smashfest today,
i got work till 6, but might go after

i really want the crew battle to go down
rok:find a place we can play

ludachris90

Smash Journeyman
thats what you tell people. your the one always calling me. "holla" is that even engilsh.

SHAWTY SNAP!!!!!!!!

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord

Lawl, don't trip on it Hitomi,and F4L just playin' around; he just wants a girl to talk to (Lawl).
Anyways, he's just messin' around, don't take it too seriously. XD You have an AIM or MSN? You seem like a cool person :O

Edit: Who all is going to this ? I need to make sure its fine for me going.

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
Lawl, don't trip on it Hitomi,and F4L just playin' around; he just wants a girl to talk to (Lawl).
Anyways, he's just messin' around, don't take it too seriously. XD You have an AIM or MSN? You seem like a cool person :O

Edit: Who all is going to this ? I need to make sure its fine for me going.
Hitomi : I'm not supposed to come in this and i'm not on either of your sides. If you really think that f4l is a "guy that you can't trust", then, why would he put that on the smash boards for everyone to see? I mean, it is, in a way messed up. Still, if he really were to act like alot of guys, he would have sent that in a PM, bragged about it, and thought he were the best, or some gay new generation thing. =/

F4L : Just let people know when you are joking. Everyone needs to laugh, i agree. When you don't say you're playing, people won't take it as a joke. You know what I mean.

RoKz0rs : D: I got aim and msn : Aim = DriftRaceR187666 Msn = hitman187666@yahoo.com

To the rest that may want to debate over my opinions, MEH. Beotch. =] J/k

CStickSpam

Smash Rookie
So.. who's actually going to the smashfest in Carrolton? Haha, I'm thinking about showing up, but I don't want to be the only one there.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
mannnnnn i can't go to the smashfest in carrollton. Anyone else doing anything?

rok: yeah, my sig made me lawl also.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
Rage: u aint da best link n dallas. as far as i know all the links n dallas are simple.
RoK: yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Speedy: it wasn't dat serious
ludachris: lol haha

pi3

Smash Apprentice
did ny one go to the smashfest

is it still going on

cant make, jus got off work and am really tired

should have went to sleep earlier=[

rok:i already no how u like ur burritos, there is no need to send me picture texts of that, although it did make me lawl

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
please dude whose link is better than mine? your lucky that i couldnt be at the smashfest rage or i wouldve pwnd yours. remember, [the good the bad and the ugly-man] link rules. oh yeah, and tell doh i never was afraid, ill just play him next time. rok wouldve pwnd bluzaft.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
please dude whose link is better than mine? your lucky that i couldnt be at the smashfest rage or i wouldve pwnd yours. remember, [the good the bad and the ugly-man] link rules. oh yeah, and tell doh i never was afraid, ill just play him next time. rok wouldve pwnd bluzaft.
u sure bout dat mane. rage has a preety good link, even though he goes a lil over board with the flashy combos. if he didn't do dat his link would be alot harder to play. RoK beating DoH hahaha lol

oh yea RoK when u told me u was at taco bell i figured i'd get a picture of a **** burrito and hotsauce haha

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
yea i had 2 work but me and my friends r free tomorrow so if anyone has a open house id like 2 *** and show u sum pain

sry uman but i doubt ur best link in dallas rages owns and im sure wobbles could randomly use link 2 pwn u in a mm

and f4l if theres a open house get theree so i can down smash u 2 hell

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
lol if u say so. like i said i have a lil anti peach i'm workin on. n **** i asked my dad n he said AC still aint workin.

n tomorrow someone close to me. (key word CLOSE) need to hit me up so i can play. RoK got lucky cause his mom yesterday

tac0

Smash Journeyman
me and pi3 played 2 guys in teams at UTD zacs. anyone know who they were? i think one was ludachris90, but i have no idea who the other guy was.

F4L:you always on this **** thing xD get a life. 8]

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
this kid is a scrub!

he has no fundamentals.

i take him to school every time we meet though.
so u just double posted thats not kool and idk rage is pretty kick *** i gotta c u go against him 2 c who the scrub really is
and f4l whats ur anti peach dont get killed always helps most players

heres a tip guys u cant side step the DOWN SMASH OF PEACH:]

tac0

Smash Journeyman
cloak and dagger: i'd like to see you play. =] if your as good as you say you are then you will amaze me.
speedy:everyone likes my signature mannnnn
F4L:i added you on myspace, not sure you accepted though lol

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
well i'm finally gonna play today. fista see how good my peach counter is.

and cloak and dagger u played me n beat me? do u play peach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom