• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
im pretty sure we all beat leaping hare :]
omg fire u got 4 stocked :[
and we wood of had that but we wood of won but fire had a off day fosho

:] well theres a smashfest at fires wednesday
and if anyone is free tomorrow we r playing at fires tuesday all day and r having smashfest wednesday at fires house it will b kool u all should ***:]

and bluezaft it wood b awesum if u came its fun fighting u even though i get beat often haha:]

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
you didnt have to mention my stock issue rawr lol

well at least i can still make jokes about pi3's mom lol

tac0 why do you have tails as your avatar??

be a leader like bluezaft lol

tac0

Smash Journeyman
lmao. It should be a MM. luigi vrs mario. =D Hopefully proving sidekicks are better.

EDIT: stop ending your posts with "~fire~" FIRE. Its quite annoying. K?

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
your on f4l! any given sunday!! lol

and why would i stop doing that? i love annoying you tac0, i dedicate whole days to it.

~~~~~~~~FIRE~~~~~~~~

lol ok i'll stop

btw I EAT LUIGIS. lol

tac0

Smash Journeyman
Hey Fire. I'm not doing anything tomorrow. So we should get together and play herizon. I wanna do some mario dittos. We can also get pi3 and RAWR until pi3 has to work at 4, but we should be able to get some practice in before that.

findherizon

Smash Rookie
Oh, about tomorrow; I'm picking up a friend from the airport around 2, and I won't be back til 4. I still can't use my house yet since there's been too much tension in the household, but that sounds like fun.

And also;; My friend also plays pretty well, so it should be fun.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
So it's settled. Smash at Fires house. We have the regulars until 4. which is when joseph has to leave to work, and that's when herizon +friend shows up.

ludachris90

Smash Journeyman
wats fire's address, i might be able to go if proof wants to go. i wanna play tac0 and pi3 in teams again.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
ight its going down fire
and f4l is right luigi is way better
so remember guys smashfest at fires wednesday and were free at fires today if anyone wants in
and o mario dittio sounds fun:]

cya at ur place fire

ps fire post ur full address on this *****

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
OH snap, Fire(Eric, right?), you live a lot closer than I thought. Haha, I'll show up for sure.
yeah i know dude thats why i got ur number so we can practice more often

ummm bad news guys, my grandfather is coming over on wednesday, and my mom doesnt like for us to encroach on his space, so we cant do it on wednesday, but its goin down today if anybody wants to come, i can give rides too depending on how close you live.

f4l: luigi is wack, youre much better off reppin' falco, hes by far the most bad a** sidekick lol

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
yeah i know dude thats why i got ur number so we can practice more often

ummm bad news guys, my grandfather is coming over on wednesday, and my mom doesnt like for us to encroach on his space, so we cant do it on wednesday, but its goin down today if anybody wants to come, i can give rides too depending on how close you live.

f4l: luigi is wack, youre much better off reppin' falco, hes by far the most bad a** sidekick lol

****it well smashfest at fires today

u guys gotta show up:]
its gonna wreck

ps. fire post ur **** address

pi3

Smash Apprentice
sux i cant make it today but im free on wendsday so if nybody else is doing nything let me know

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
i dont have an address, its an apartment complex on campbell right next to george bush

just call me 469-855-7497

thats my cell, hurry because we cant have too many ppl over here because i live in such a strict household, first come first serve lol

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Fire do you have TXT messaging? That and whats the name of the apt. complex, you don't have to give me your apt. #, I just want to see how far away it is.

-UTD Zac

tac0

Smash Journeyman
mannnnnn. i wanted to play proof and ludachris. but pi3 is at work and im ****ing grounded. >=[

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
that sux that ur grounded tac0

we gotta play alot later

and yea im at fires with bluezaft and utd zac

me and pi3 r gonna b uber bored tomorrow so if anyone has anything to do or whats to have a lil smashfest tomorrow pm me or somethin cause im down for anything

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
sup rage ,well dis is uman, if u think your link is the best, i challnge u 2 a mm at the next sf or tornament.

the good the bad and the ugly-man.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
so i definetly beat rage's marth :-)

and bluezaft got 4 stocked by rage for his last match lmao

today was an overall good day :-)

and uman i'll mm your link for rage so he wont have to waist his time and your money :-p

tac0

Smash Journeyman
sup rage ,well dis is uman, if u think your link is the best, i challnge u 2 a mm at the next sf or tornament.

the good the bad and the ugly-man.
you could just put the good,the bad, the ugly man. in your sig you know?

WratH of Aries36

Smash Apprentice
say Wil (from waco) ha we had some good matches u got a killer fox mane we should do it again asap , check mapquest an see how close i live from you. 1009 bluebird dr. irving tx 75061 [214-492-2288] Micheal"

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
now doesn't everyone. i tlked to my dad today n he said when i get the AC should be fixed so u will get a chance. if everythings cool i'll throw a smashfest on da 18th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom