• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
what up its K.G reppin that RESET crew

U DONT WANT IT!

I've been watin while , but I finnaly decided to hop on smashboards to see what its like

WHAT!?!

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
thanks dude, yeah i stay right down the street from runningbrave, and leaping hare stays within driving distance.

why do you ask?

btw aries a cool name, you dont use pichu do you?

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
hey fire we need to find another place to play besides my house since my bro took the TV. plus u live by people thats good

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
yeah most def dude

does anybody have anywhere that we can play often? it would be good practice for all of us, and i live in a general area and im willing to drive.

btw everybody, me and k.g. created reset, garlands crew of crews.

this guy is mad crazy with a controller, but he doesnt know smash boards for anything lol

WratH of Aries36

Smash Apprentice
thanks dude, yeah i stay right down the street from runningbrave, and leaping hare stays within driving distance.

why do you ask?

btw aries a cool name, you dont use pichu do you?
soooo u got a car huh and dont care about driving how about u come over here today well just 3 people because this is my moms place .but i could have up to 20 people at the place in carrollton were im tring 2 hold another smashfest, well if u decide 2 come my address is

1009 bluebird dr.
irving , Tx, 75061

(214)492 2288
Micheal

hahaha i dont kno how many times iv put my address on here lol

oh yeah i can play with pichu but i dont
i only have him as my avatar because he is an intimidating beast:chuckle:

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
You're right. F4l has posted twice as many times in this thread as the guy in 2nd place. Observe!

bigo24_7 145
lol hahahaha. i remember how he got his posts up. dat was to funny. full page of like pure garbage lol.

Aries: pichu is pure cuteness. its like a sin that u don't taunt after a kill if u play wit him. he's jus to cute lol

tac0

Smash Journeyman
Aries: pichu is pure cuteness. its like a sin that u don't taunt after a kill if u play wit him. he's jus to cute lol
And the award for possibly the gayest said in this thread goes toooo

*drum roll*

F4L.
congratulations man =D

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
lol taco. the truth is sometimes gay.

n who doesn't over taunt wit pichu?

Aries: ay mane imma try n do a dancing vid. while i'm down here. i may do dat **** at da beach since we goin there tomorrow.

Dallas: b4 this summer is over i wanna do a S.T.D. (Smash Till Dawn). i been wanting to do dat for a while. is there anybody that would help if i tried to organize this

lol hahahahah DoH

WratH of Aries36

Smash Apprentice
ha DoH came out of nowhere lol but yeah f4L that **** sounds cool with me
and say taco i guess SpeedX187 gets the 2nd place award.lol

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
ha DoH came out of nowhere lol but yeah f4L that **** sounds cool with me
and say taco i guess SpeedX187 gets the 2nd place award.lol
That's why i'm giving out my name, number, and address to like who knows how many guys out there; just to play smash. D:

F4L : I have not heard that term std since my homeboy said that before I introduced him to the high level play world.=/\

"Hey guys! Let's go make an STD!"

"0_q???"

"0\-/o"

"We're not doctors?"

On a serious note : Someone needs to host ze smash tourney. : D

proof

Smash Cadet
i've gotten a few stds at a couple of my friends house......he had some friends over that i didn't no and i was able to smash with them all night and get those stds in....unfortunatly i passed out before i was able to smash with my friend.....but i'm pretty sure he had had a good std too

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
i've gotten a few stds at a couple of my friends house......he had some friends over that i didn't no and i was able to smash with them all night and get those stds in....unfortunatly i passed out before i was able to smash with my friend.....but i'm pretty sure he had had a good std too

Rofl. Hahahaha.

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
stop double posting
:)

and u aint got a chance in hell 2 beat rage

but if u wanna lose ur money its going down
ok, team bkm is iching 2 rip team reset up, and ill b more than willing 2 take u and fires money. just have your little crew ready 2 get owned by uman,rok,shne,and jroc.

The good, the bad, and the ugly-man.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Crew UTD (CrewTD? Or how about BlueTD? Anyway, it's just UTD Zac and bluezaft) challenges Team BKM! Well, I haven't consulted Zac about this...I actually just thought of it now. But I'm sure he'll agree. So here's how it works:

A crew battle between the two of us and the four of you. Everyone gets 4 stock apiece, so basically it's our 8 stock vs. your 16. The wager is $10 or $20, or whatever, your choice. Agreed?

The offer extends to the Reset crew as well. Let's a-go!

Oh, and uman, if you make "The good, the bad, and the ugly-man" your signature you won't have to type it out each time. Just a thought.

WratH of Aries36

Smash Apprentice
fun

Crew UTD (CrewTD? Or how about BlueTD? Anyway, it's just UTD Zac and bluezaft) challenges Team BKM! Well, I haven't consulted Zac about this...I actually just thought of it now. But I'm sure he'll agree. So here's how it works:

A crew battle between the two of us and the four of you. Everyone gets 4 stock apiece, so basically it's our 8 stock vs. your 16. The wager is $10 or $20, or whatever, your choice. Agreed?

Oh, and uman, if you make "The good, the bad, and the ugly-man" your signature you won't have to type it out each time. Just a thought.
Say blue after u FLY through bkm's crew how bout trying my WHOLE crew lol haha haha lol 4fun only or money

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
yeah most def dude

does anybody have anywhere that we can play often? it would be good practice for all of us, and i live in a general area and im willing to drive.

btw everybody, me and k.g. created reset, garlands crew of crews.

this guy is mad crazy with a controller, but he doesnt know smash boards for anything lol
u created the crew gj

i think u just came up wit the name

and thats it haha

yep its crew reset all the way and bluezaft u alone could take out bkm:)
and bluezaft after u take them out and take their money we can own them in a crew battle after u destroy their spirit

WratH of Aries36

Smash Apprentice
ha

u created the crew gj

i think u just came up wit the name

and thats it haha

yep its crew reset all the way and bluezaft u alone could take out bkm:)
and bluezaft after u take them out and take their money we can own them in a crew battle after u destroy their spirit
mane that may be the most cleanest signature picture iv every seen lol 5stars for creativity /☆☆☆☆☆:laugh:

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice

Oh, and uman, if you make "The good, the bad, and the ugly-man" your signature you won't have to type it out each time. Just a thought

uman: well this isnt your battle, but if u want 2 do a friendly, dats cool, but no money matches. we broke.

ludachris90

Smash Journeyman
me and proof will crew battle all u nukkas!!!!!! we'll be putting up 2$ each so the winner gets a dollar each.

yes............we're a 2 man crew biotches.

ludachris90

Smash Journeyman
bkm has alrdy lost
bluezaft u beat them by urself and we will kill them

we will take ur cash ludachris
BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, aight we'll see then, garland isnt that far from mesquite so if u guys have a smashfest or sumtin we could settle this ish then.

WratH of Aries36

Smash Apprentice
Crew tournament

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, aight we'll see then, garland isnt that far from mesquite so if u guys have a smashfest or sumtin we could settle this ish then.
So is it settled crew battles lets see how the best crew

1.Aries36's crew ψ The Gods of War ψ 9 members and growing

2.Reset's Crew , 2 members

3.BKM'S crew , 4 members

4.orgBlueTD'S Crew , 2 members

and
5.Proofs crew , 2 members

if y'all are up 4 the challenge u well come 2 my smash fest lol ☆☆☆☆☆:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom