• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMagus

Smash Apprentice
darn bluezaft beat me to it... and i should have my car back today so nething this week/ this coming weekend i can show up to yayz! -dances-

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
i bet me and mew2king could 4 stock u and ur friend:)

wow f4l is a *******

i heard milkshake beat u

if that happened u cant handle me

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
milkshake. i neva played a milkshake. n i made dat same bet wit bkm a while back.

n yes mew2king is a beast. i think he the best now. his marth is way better than kens

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
lol hahahaha at brave. he says that cause he got lucky n beat me wit his mewtwo a while back. aight then mane. i seriously hat peaches though but aight i guess it'll be good for my peach counter

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
yea yea yea. my ego is my drive. but ay mane i 4got whose the 2 best people n your crew. wanna team $mm against team darkness.

for some reason i've never saw a team $mm before

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
So I just killed the Houston thread monstrosity for getting too out of hand with spam and one line posts and such.

This thread is well on it's way too, which is sad because it started out so good.

So shape up guys or I'm killing this one too.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I like aim because it makes it so all of Dallas doesn't have to read conversations between 2 people. Which is what this thread has been for like 10 pages now.

EDIT: heeeeeyyyyyy you beat me

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
aight then drew. no lie i after da next post i was bout to say lets go to pm's.

ps. drew if i through a smahfest saturday could u make it. i wanna practice against your falco to work on my dittos

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
i can beat all of bkms members on 1 on 1

but when u got a bad crewmate

everything changes

yep yep yep

it wont happen again

trash talk was fun

even in a room full of black guys:)

whose chris just say gamertags

its easier
ok dis has 2 b some kind of joke. u couldnt even take 2 off of me without my link giving your peach a big problem. u could hardly kill me wit that cheap down smash. oh and if taco is your best crew member u guys suck, because my secondary character marth, really was destroying his shiek, i put da ugly on his @**.

Aries i really wanted 2 play your samus against my link. and tell your brother 2 practice, because i just might beat him next time.
oh yeah,team bkm will murder team reset any time, and who ever u bring.

headshot kid

Smash Rookie
angel is like in the sub crew

whenever we r missing we take him to replace the peeps missing

i didnt think we wood get beat that bad but o well

rok had 2 stock at end if we had better 3rd playa we wood of had it
YAYA
plus me and tac0 beat them all in 1 on 1s except rok i didnt play him

and yea aires had a nice samus

pretty good
ok i am in the sub crew whatever i rather not be in the crew what ever i know i can beat ur peach so whatever ....................

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
ps. drew if i through a smahfest saturday could u make it. i wanna practice against your falco to work on my dittos
I think I'm free next Saturday, but whether I can go or not is probably entirely up to Bluezaft :)

Also we have a ganon ditto MM for $5 don't we?

Edit: Oh and Isai doesn't use the C-stick (or at least didn't last time I saw him at MLG Dallas) which I've always found a bit insane...

WratH of Aries36

Smash Apprentice
Without c-stick you can't do retreating aerials, running smashes, up-smash out of shield, and other good stuff. Quite the glass ceiling.
say blue they may be true in 4 some peoples case but my brothers and I have learn 2 do everything without the c-stick , its possible because we feel free without the c-stick y'all should try it lol

p.s. i heard you got a pretty good link u should challenge my brother (Scorpio21) 4 the best link in Dallas it'll be worth it :grin:

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I played without using the c-stick for 3 years; there's a reason I switched. And were you talking to Rage about having a good Link? He's got the best Link in Dallas, not counting Wobbles. It gives my Marth such a hard time.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. I will be in Dallas for the next month. Just wondering are there any tournaments going on or any kind of smash events? you can PM me or give me a link to the approiate thread if this is the wrong one. Thanks

WratH of Aries36

Smash Apprentice
I played without using the c-stick for 3 years; there's a reason I switched. And were you talking to Rage about having a good Link? He's got the best Link in Dallas, not counting Wobbles. It gives my Marth such a hard time.
i was talking bout my brother u should play him
because between ROK, Umanand i 4got who else played 4 best links and he won
so is Marth your main? i use 2 see u playing with Jiggles well anyways i want to play u again next time theres a smash event if u don't mind:( lol

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
ok dis has 2 b some kind of joke. u couldnt even take 2 off of me without my link giving your peach a big problem. u could hardly kill me wit that cheap down smash. oh and if taco is your best crew member u guys suck, because my secondary character marth, really was destroying his shiek, i put da ugly on his @**.

Aries i really wanted 2 play your samus against my link. and tell your brother 2 practice, because i just might beat him next time.
oh yeah,team bkm will murder team reset any time, and who ever u bring.
haha i love trashtalk
and uman tac0 aint best in crew
our best had 2 work
and tac0 beat ur link twice u up b spammer
ill beat u anytime

pi3

Smash Apprentice
man......i missed da crew battle cause of work=[

next time bkm me and fire will be there to take on ur crew

and i dont use c-stick, not that theres anything wrong with it im sure its better just not how i play prolly should learn 2 though

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
I think I'm free next Saturday, but whether I can go or not is probably entirely up to Bluezaft :)

Also we have a ganon ditto MM for $5 don't we?

Edit: Oh and Isai doesn't use the C-stick (or at least didn't last time I saw him at MLG Dallas) which I've always found a bit insane...
i said dat? hmm imma have to think bout dat. i thought i had one wit utd zach lol i need to do one thing at a time

WiLD BOris

Smash Ace
Ive seen some of yalls videos on youtube and would like to play some of you guys sometime. Poot, it has been a minute... Richland FTW, Rage, and runningbrave; yall look aight so lets rumble sometime.

headshot kid

Smash Rookie
bkm you still got something comin the next time we get our crews together.

and i dont agree with you tac0, i would say we're tied depending on character, level, opponent, and if its an off day.

thats alot of variables lol

but you can say your better if you want idc, as a matter of fact im the worst in the crew, angel 4 stocks me everytime......with kirby. =p
ok fire u talk ur trash but i know i can beat ur lil mario wit my shiek and idc about my kirby i dont even practice it and i am not in the crew remember

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
i think i might join bkm also.

BKM: Mess with the best, die like the rest...

by the way, what does BKM stand for?

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Well gentlemen, I leave for Arizona for the semester tomorrow. I will not see many of you for some time, so I just want to say it was a pleasure playing you all. Enjoy your Dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom