• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

ludachris90

Smash Journeyman
NOOOOOOOO i only got to play u once.........and it was ur pikachu, not iceclimbers :(

hopefully ill get to play u more when u get back, have a safe trip fooo.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
first post updated with a smashfest at Aries' this saturday

bye bye mollywobbles, our hearts will always be united

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
Rage : You suck for that, knew you weren't planning on joining anyway :X

Wobbles: This is from the whole BKM Crew. You were one, if not the coolest smasher we had played with, for the simple reason you were kick *** to hang around, and funny and a good player. Have fun in Arizona, make sure you visit the Dallas boards. >=] You're still the BKM mercenary right?

Note : BKM stands for "Bean-Kabob-Mafia"

DarkMagus

Smash Apprentice
aw i thought f4l was doin something this saturday i was all happy cus he's closer.. o well i should be able to make it out to this neways

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
haha yall aint owning nobody if i'm in it. but i doubt i will be, so do your worst to try n redeem yallselves. most of the people i played with are starting back now so i may get my on crew, who knows.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
GUESS WHO'S BACK! BACK AGAIN!? RAGNAROK'S BACK! TELL A FRIEND!

Team Reset : Sorry, you got pwned, and the "rematch" is just going to be a repeat of the first one, only this time its going to be wayyy worse slaughter.

[The battle]
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hMx14o4M2WM BKM V.S. Reset Part 1
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4jPmnMCkZrM BKM V.S. Reset Part 2

Pi3 : You want to Ditto my crew with our mains? Lawl, your crew sucks and you for thinking you can beat us. Also, Rawr It's Luigi said this in the text, "He wants to fox marth link and yoshi ditto ur crew mains and win" I put it excately how you wrote it, #1 MY MAIN IS ROY, Not Marth so get it straight, I'll discuss with my crew, and then we'll see. >=]

Wobbles : **** man, good smashin' with ya, we look forward to your return to dallas.

Rage : Don't wanna join cause Wobbles Left? Seriously, come on man, get j00r panties out of a bunch0rz. BTW, better watch out, U-Man is coming up, best Link in Dallas, soon Texas to pwn j00 all. (Better watch out for truck driver Pikachu too.)

F4L : So you ain't gonna join but make your own? Psh, fine with me, whatever, miss out on a good crew that smashes regularly and DOESN'T SUCK.

Aries86: I'm the best player as of now in the crew, for the reason I fair better in tournaments than my mates, me and U-Man however, are even in skill level when he isn't nervous at all. Also, I'm just going to have to work on my Roy, I don't have projectiles, a 80 foot long wave dash, a super recovery technique or the ability to crouch cancel every move in existance.

BlueZaft : Friendly, to see my progression, your Marth V.S. my Roy.

SBW (Small Bad Wolf) : Good stuff man, Got your Marth down to 2 stock with my Roy, Very good. How the hell did you get one stocked by our WORST member, when I could only get you down to 2? Noob games man, nub games.

Scorpio : Best Link in Dallas, I don't think so. Sure you beat me and U-Man in Link Dittos, U-Man was nervous, though at the time you were better than him, I'll give you that, but next time around he'll get you. As for me, I hadn't played Link for a while, had I had 1 days practice with him before the fest, you would be owned, cause you're not nearly as fast as I was. Lawl.

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
Good god, I never thought the saying "We're all now dumber having heard that." would apply, but somehow the last few pages of this thread have accomplished the impossible....

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Lawl.

Good god, I never thought the saying "We're all now dumber having heard that." would apply, but somehow the last few pages of this thread have accomplished the impossible....
Samusdaway : How about this then, if you think you're dumber by reading this thread, I've got a bright suggestion. How about you start a "flowermound" smasher's thread and see how many people you can get to post in there since you've grown dumber by reading the Dallas thread! Since we're so dumb, how bout you just play with all the top smashers in Flowa-Mound. :D No Johns friend, No johns.

haha nice crew battle. hey rok, wats the song at the end of ur 2nd video with chamillionaire?
Thats from what made Chamillionaire (Best Rapper alive) very well known at first "Mix Tape Messiah", and its called "You just got wrecked", Mike Jones disc (All three of the CD's of that Title).

About the Dallas thread as of the last few pages.

Note, this is a "DALLAS" area thread, so it's about whats going on in the smashfest. So what? We're talking trash for a brief time, its all in good fun. The admin's didn't say crap when they were talking about things that weren't related at all to smashfest, or about holding them, so why now? Besides, Everyone knows I'm dead serious about my Roy playing, and my crew, so I don't know why it's bothering o many people, just form your own crew and have some form (Note, Crew = 3 or MORE people, 2 people = TEAM ONLY).

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
GUESS WHO'S BACK! BACK AGAIN!? RAGNAROK'S BACK! TELL A FRIEND!

Team Reset : Sorry, you got pwned, and the "rematch" is just going to be a repeat of the first one, only this time its going to be wayyy worse slaughter.

[The battle]
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hMx14o4M2WM BKM V.S. Reset Part 1
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4jPmnMCkZrM BKM V.S. Reset Part 2

Pi3 : You want to Ditto my crew with our mains? Lawl, your crew sucks and you for thinking you can beat us. Also, Rawr It's Luigi said this in the text, "He wants to fox marth link and yoshi ditto ur crew mains and win" I put it excately how you wrote it, #1 MY MAIN IS ROY, Not Marth so get it straight, I'll discuss with my crew, and then we'll see. >=]

Wobbles : **** man, good smashin' with ya, we look forward to your return to dallas.

Rage : Don't wanna join cause Wobbles Left? Seriously, come on man, get j00r panties out of a bunch0rz. BTW, better watch out, U-Man is coming up, best Link in Dallas, soon Texas to pwn j00 all. (Better watch out for truck driver Pikachu too.)

F4L : So you ain't gonna join but make your own? Psh, fine with me, whatever, miss out on a good crew that smashes regularly and DOESN'T SUCK.

Aries86: I'm the best player as of now in the crew, for the reason I fair better in tournaments than my mates, me and U-Man however, are even in skill level when he isn't nervous at all. Also, I'm just going to have to work on my Roy, I don't have projectiles, a 80 foot long wave dash, a super recovery technique or the ability to crouch cancel every move in existance.

BlueZaft : Friendly, to see my progression, your Marth V.S. my Roy.

SBW (Small Bad Wolf) : Good stuff man, Got your Marth down to 2 stock with my Roy, Very good. How the hell did you get one stocked by our WORST member, when I could only get you down to 2? Noob games man, nub games.

Scorpio : Best Link in Dallas, I don't think so. Sure you beat me and U-Man in Link Dittos, U-Man was nervous, though at the time you were better than him, I'll give you that, but next time around he'll get you. As for me, I hadn't played Link for a while, had I had 1 days practice with him before the fest, you would be owned, cause you're not nearly as fast as I was. Lawl.
uhhh i didn't say i wouldn't join i said i don't know n ****. cause if my homeboy come through for me then we will be set wit a crew of four. n i smash ALOT now wit da people i might start a crew wit

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
**** who da hell banned RoK. he said he didn't post anywhere else but here. mane dats sum bull ****. Owell, Aries i think i can make it to your smashfest mane. but it all depends on if i can get a ride. i feel its kinda messed up dat u found a way to come my crib n play n i aint been able to make it down there. so i will try hard to make it mane

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
for falco users only

anyone heard of the staircase combo? if not check it out in character specific in the thread about advacned tactis and combos.last page. hope u find it intresting

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
rok

crew rematch at aries saturday
be there or ur a little gurl
i can beat jrok in 1 on 1 fsho
and shne the man named shine that barey shines
ill own u
crew battle didnt count we only had me tac0 and sub

this saturday ur getting owned
:ps uman bombs suck
u ever pull a stitch HELL NAW

get rdy bkm its going down
RAWR kg tac0 and fire and pi3 r gonna b there 2 own u
and pi3 says he will ditto ur whole crew and win
and hell use roy even though he dont use him:]

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Is this like a "friends only" tournament or are newcomers welcome? what are the rules? I would like some info please. MM anyone?

WratH of Aries36

Smash Apprentice
Everyone's Welcome

Is this like a "friends only" tournament or are newcomers welcome? what are the rules? I would like some info please.
you can bring anybody and anything, my house is your house and usual rule apply also plz no violence :grin:

F4L: say mane itz kool if u can't make it, no problem i ain't the type 2 hold something thatz not under your control against u

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
Samusdaway : How about this then, if you think you're dumber by reading this thread, I've got a bright suggestion. How about you start a "flowermound" smasher's thread and see how many people you can get to post in there since you've grown dumber by reading the Dallas thread! Since we're so dumb, how bout you just play with all the top smashers in Flowa-Mound. :D No Johns friend, No johns.
The funny things is I do play with the top smashers in Flower Mound. You know, kirbykid and his brother. Nice try though. Also, I meant the conversation was quite unintelligent(mostly the "my crew is better than yours"/ "even though you beat us we'll still beat you" stuff) and was not calling anyone dumb. I suppose that may have been a little unclear, so here is the clarification.

Back on topic, is this thing at Aries' is a smashfest or a tournament? I know it says smashfest in the title, but I just want to make sure. That way I know if I should bring money or not.

Also if you want to go, Drew/Chang, and no one else is closer that can give you a ride I can probably come and pick you up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom